connecting real life and online

Everything about the brothel life is here.
strike one
Noob
Noob

connecting real life and online

Post by strike one »

alot of mongers and ladies on the forums talk like they know each other in real life. how does this happen? for the mongers when do you tell the ladies your forum names? do you actively search out other mongers or forum users? for the ladies when do you want the monger to tell you their forum names? or should they never tell? this isnt about doxing anyone. but voluntarily giving out the info. or does everyone figure it out during the annual awards?
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

For me I’ve always used my screen name at the houses. Only a couple if that many Ladies know my real name. I’ve met dozens of clients that post and they have all with the exception of one I know use their screen name at the houses. I know several of the clients real names and a half dozen or so I keep in regular contact with. At the annual awards meeting everyone goes by their screen names and are introduced to each other as such. When at the house the Ladies will refer to clients often as their screen name
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

Somehow I have a feeling most girls don’t really care about your name...real or forum name or screen name or so on.

Rare is the working who says my name moaning while doing the nasty. Seems fun tho. HD
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Just about everyone knows my real name.  I don't care , with the exception of a few.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

I've been "Dr. Who" on the various LPIN boards for so long that everyone (ladies, brothel staff, and mongers) prefers to call me that whenever I visit the brothels, even if they know my real name.

It also depends on who I meet at the brothel, whether I introduce myself by my handle or real name.  If I meet new ladies, for example, who don't frequent the boards or social media, I just use my first name, since it would feel weird telling them I'm "Dr. Who" right from the start ...LOL.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Hi,  I'm Rachel and you are?

That's where you decide your name.
strike one
Noob
Noob

Post by strike one »

not quite the answers i was expecting. ill try to be clearer. besides the annual awards when should a client say their online names to someone in real life?
SixT9er link wrote: For me I’ve always used my screen name at the houses.
Dr. Who link wrote: It also depends on who I meet at the brothel, whether I introduce myself by my handle or real name.  If I meet new ladies, for example, who don't frequent the boards or social media, I just use my first name, since it would feel weird telling them I'm "Dr. Who" right from the start ...LOL.
these 2 have been around awhile but do different things. one uses handle all the time. other after getting to know them. for the clients to be a voter in the awards you have to have met someone else already registered. how does that happen besides at the awards?

for the ladies, new people like me look at forum reviews and recommendations. on the other forum theres a review where a lady says she thinks she knows the poster but isnt sure because he never told her. if a client writes a review do you ladies want them to identify themselves when seeing you in real life? is it fair game to never mention they use the forums and then write about you?
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

How you get to know each other besides at the annual meeting is putting it out there that you will be at X house on these dates. Then someone may take Note and let you know they’ll be there too. They may contact you via pm to figure a way to meet. If the guy you’re meeting is known when you walk in the house mention you are meeting him and could they point him out?
You will need to take some initiative but it’s really not hard. Mention here and on the house board you will be visiting. Make it known you’d like to meet some fellow board members.

When I went to meet guys for the first time that’s what I did and it worked great

Just go for it!

I’ll be at the Mustang Thursday night around 7-8pm. If things go as planned I’ll be visiting with an incredibly Hot, Beautiful , Sexy Blonde. But catch me before I go behind the green door!
Last edited by SixT9er on Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

SixT9er link wrote: How you get to know each other besides at the annual meeting is putting it out there that you will be at X house on these dates. Then someone may take Note and let you know they’ll be there too. They may contact you via pm to figure a way to meet. If the guy you’re meeting is known when you walk in the house mention you are meeting him and could they point him out?
You will need to take some initiative but it’s really not hard. Mention here and on the house board you will be visiting. Make it known you’d like to meet some fellow board members.

When I went to meet guys for the first time that’s what I did and it worked great

Just go for it!

I’ll be at the Mustang Thursday night around 7-8pm. If things go as planned I’ll be visiting with an incredibly Hot, Beautiful , Sexy Blonde. But catch me before I go behind the green door!
I've met a lot board members over the year doing just that.  Sometimes, I even run into guys who show up unannounced and occasionally, even a lurker or two ...LOL. 
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Rachel Varga link wrote: Hi,  I'm Rachel and you are?
That's where you decide your name.

I'm just Bob... never been anybody else.
Most of the time with new girls I just say Hello, I'm Bob.  The Chicago part got tagged on me about 10 years ago - not my idea, but I'm cool with it.
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Just Another Guy
Noob
Noob

Post by Just Another Guy »

I hung out with mongers at Elko and it was fine and all that they called me "JAG."  I have heard a lady say on the Bunny live feed that she partied with "Jag" this week and that was awesome. 

But I don't think the short acronym sounds like a thing I want to hear during face-time with a lovely lady.  And "Just Another Guy" definitely isn't a great name to call me to my face.

So I say a first name, and I have said that I am the poster named "Just Another Guy." 

I suppose I could live with "Justan" - the first part of my screen name.  I will give that some thought.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Just Another Guy link wrote: I hung out with mongers at Elko and it was fine and all that they called me "JAG."  I have heard a lady say on the Bunny live feed that she partied with "Jag" this week and that was awesome. 

But I don't think the short acronym sounds like a thing I want to hear during face-time with a lovely lady.  And "Just Another Guy" definitely isn't a great name to call me to my face.

So I say a first name, and I have said that I am the poster named "Just Another Guy." 

I suppose I could live with "Justan" - the first part of my screen name.  I will give that some thought.
I think JAG is a cool name!

When I’m intimate with a Lady she has never called me SixT9er or Six as I sometimes introduce myself. Only one has called me my real name (maybe because she’s the only one who knew it?) during intimacy and I think I prompted that occasion. In the parlor I’m called 69er, Six or 9er. If in public (outdate) My real name or Six is my preference
Last edited by SixT9er on Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just Another Guy
Noob
Noob

Post by Just Another Guy »

SixT9er link wrote:
I think JAG is a cool name!

When I’m intimate with a Lady she has never called me SixT9er or Six as I sometimes introduce myself. Only one has called me my real name (maybe because she’s the only one who knew it?) during intimacy and I think I prompted that occasion. In the parlor I’m called 69er, Six or 9er. If in public (outdate) My real name or Six is my preference
When I have a party, the lady always gets so excited so many times that she either shouts "Oh God" or the name that I gave her over and over again.  I just can't have her shouting "JAG!" as that doesn't really add to the excitement, but my real name shouted out is quite the thrill. 
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

You can just call me the "26 incher".  :)