Summer Is Coming

Everything about the brothel life is here.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Summer Is Coming

Post by rachelvarga »

Winter is over and what a crappy one it was. Everything slows down. Even the forums. But, it's time to get things going again.

Post what you like but try to be positive and fun. Deaths and lawsuits are a drag. When I wasoff  I didn't watch ANY news. Just Youtube and some Netflix and guess what? I don't have all that negative crap in my head. Just a suggestion.
Banginit
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Banginit »

Yes.  I agree Rachel... no need to add all negative vibes... soo ready for summer  :)
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

wayne208 link wrote: To Prospector Bob and Cobia .. Try Trout or salmon for a good eating fish.. I do not like Catfish .I have Never seen a fish uglier then a Catfish . Yes I have tried eating Catfish ..  No I will not try it again . I hit a bucket of balls about a week ago .. Man My Game is Way Off .. Maybe I will see Highlander in Elko as they have a decent Gourse their .
Cobia link wrote:
There is a shortage of trout and salmon in our lake. Yes, we eat lots of catfish.
LOL! Wayne's a good egg but he has some serious deficiencies. He doesn't like girls in jeans & now he doesn't like catfish. I wonder about him...  :-\  He does redeem himself somewhat by liking Asian women!  ;)
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Highlander
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Highlander »

wayne208 link wrote: To Prospector Bob and Cobia .. Try Trout or salmon for a good eating fish.. I do not like Catfish .I have Never seen a fish uglier then a Catfish . Yes I have tried eating Catfish ..  No I will not try it again . I hit a bucket of balls about a week ago .. Man My Game is Way Off .. Maybe I will see Highlander in Elko as they have a decent Gourse their .
I did get a chance to play a round last year when I was in Elko and it is a decent course. I played with a member of a different board and was told there is another course south of Elko that I will need to try out the next time I'm there during golf season.

By the way when is your brothel retirement trip happening again?  I'm looking at a trip this fall sometime between late sept to early nov.

Highlander
ATF - "There can be only one"
monaselko
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by monaselko »

So excited for summer to arrive, I am a sunshine girl :) I love the heat...This will be a great summer for us to enjoy :) :)
Monas Ranch    Elkogfe.com     Join Our Team             
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Rachel Varga link wrote: Winter is over and what a crappy one it was. Everything slows down. Even the forums. But, it's time to get things going again.

Post what you like but try to be positive and fun. Deaths and lawsuits are a drag. When I wasoff  I didn't watch ANY news. Just Youtube and some Netflix and guess what? I don't have all that negative crap in my head. Just a suggestion.
I thought it was over and then we had two really cold days. It's hot again though.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

Spring in the Sierras is real nice. Taken last weekend above highway 88
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
NavySteve
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by NavySteve »

Here in southeast Nebraska, yesterday made it two days in a row with no coat required. Today in the 80's and tomorrow in low 90's. But with the heat come storm warnings with storm chasers flocking to the mid-west. With these last few dry days, my brother can almost finish planting soybeans.
georoc01
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by georoc01 »

Isn't it currently snowing up the in mtns?

I know its been a great ski season, with 2 more wknds left. Can't wait!
Banginit
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Banginit »

I agree lasy few months been brutal..lost some close people in my life..I could use a smile or too... :)
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

91 and sunny here today.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Banginit link wrote: I agree lasy few months been brutal..lost some close people in my life..I could use a smile or too... :)
Sorry for your loses

Here ya go
???
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

It looks like summer is about here. How can I tell? All around town this past weekend were local Ladies wearing cut-offs/shorts out n about town. Lotsa pretty legs! However they're just useless 'eye candy' compared to the sight of lovely legs at the brothel(s) because THOSE lovely legs will snuggle up to me and then wrap around me. Oh Yeah!!!  :P   ;D