Preconceived notions on brothels

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Yeah, and that is such a shame too.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Doesn’t surprise me at all.

People will always put down or be afraid of what they are too intimidated to find out for themselves.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

A few of my friends know I visit the houses. I’m bombarded with questions from them every time I return from a trip. They all have the wrong idea of what takes place in a legal brothel.
Sex is the ultimate taboo to talk about where I’m from. It’s only to be used in marriage and for procreation is what has been hammered into my mind and a lot of people I know.

The interesting part is the people I know that judge the hardest have so much hardship in their lives. Divorce is not an option for them. They are in a relationship with no sex, intimacy, or any type of bond with their mate. They have turned to other methods to alleviate the stress in their lives. I’m talking of heavy gambling to the point where repo men are showing up, drinking heavily, and controlled substance abuse.

I’d rather have “taboo” sex in a legal brothel, than end up like people I know that are against brothels, but have no idea what goes on in a brothel.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Chuckar chaser link wrote:
...A few of these people would be the first to say we need to be more open minded. Oh well I guess they will never know what they are missing.
For many people, "open minded" means you changing your mind to their beliefs.  It doesn't mean the other way around.
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

I’m very open open minded in the bedroom.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: ...
5) no I want to keep my marriage.
Funny - This would be a reason we'd suggest people DO go.  Just bring your spouse with you! 

Even just going for dinner, they'd almost surely pick up on the sexual energy around them and go home and paw at eachother like they haven't in years. 
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
Funmonger
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Funmonger »

Duck11 link wrote: A few of my friends know I visit the houses. I’m bombarded with questions from them every time I return from a trip. They all have the wrong idea of what takes place in a legal brothel.
Sex is the ultimate taboo to talk about where I’m from. It’s only to be used in marriage and for procreation is what has been hammered into my mind and a lot of people I know.

The interesting part is the people I know that judge the hardest have so much hardship in their lives. Divorce is not an option for them. They are in a relationship with no sex, intimacy, or any type of bond with their mate. They have turned to other methods to alleviate the stress in their lives. I’m talking of heavy gambling to the point where repo men are showing up, drinking heavily, and controlled substance abuse.

I’d rather have “taboo” sex in a legal brothel, than end up like people I know that are against brothels, but have no idea what goes on in a brothel.
I think you are definitely on to something there. Before I gave up gambling and ultimately started going for LPIN I know that I was looking for an escape in the wrong place. Too expensive and not fulfilling wither. Before that to a degree it was booze. It took me a long time to get in touch with this. I think more therapists need to understand it and share it with their patients. After all, sex is natural. Getting hooked into gambling or too much alcohol is not.
TC
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by TC »

So because people are having sex in the vicinity the food must be contaminated with dirty sex germs. LOL.
Last edited by TC on Tue May 28, 2019 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Oh Lawd! How people's minds get programmed these days  : :) Wish I could go everyday and get my food served with a topless, gorgeous lady  ;D
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: I thought the same thing.

The ladubthatvsaid no I'm not going to eat there knowing what they do in the back rooms. I asked her so dont you have sex and eat in your house. She yes but that's different.
Interesting opinion - she obviously doesn't know about Sheris Ranch where the locals frequently drop in for lunch or to play pool in the evening.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

1) there is no way the food looks like that if it is made  in a w***e house.
Reality: I would eat the food if the pussy was free.

2) no just knowing what they are doing in the back rooms I am not eating there.
Reality: Wish I could get away from my wife long enough to laid for real.

3) yeah I probably would I had a friend that went there once.
Reality: You have already

4) I know the type of people that go to those places there is no way.
Reality: If you know those types of people and it's bad to go there then why do you know those type of people?

5) no I want to keep my marriage.
Reality: If anything we will fix your marriage because he doesn't have to nag you for sex and when he does it's disappointing.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I was dating a Younger lady for awhile .. Then She started Putting down The friends I have made here  > :( > :( . I am No longer dating Her .. I Stick By My friends ..  8)
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

wayne208 link wrote: I was dating a Younger lady for awhile .. Then She started Putting down The friends I have made here  > :( > :( . I am No longer dating Her .. I Stick By My friends ..  8)

Yep, I stick up for my friends too , even though it pisses off a certain "dick head".
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Cobia link wrote: Yep, I stick up for my friends too , even though it pisses off a certain "dick head".
You piss somebody off? I can’t imagine such a thing!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

SixT9er link wrote: You piss somebody off? I can’t imagine such a thing!

;D ;D...…. I love it.