Wild animal as a pet

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Wild animal as a pet

Post by SixT9er »

If you could have a wild animal as a pet that wouldn’t turn on you what would it be?

My first choice would be a Tiger but I think I’d go broke feeding it so I’ll go with it’s smaller cousin a Bobcat. Nothing like a cat that’s slightly bigger than a house cat but is flat out studly and will rip apart things much larger than itself
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I had a husky and wolf cross once.  Great dog.

Had a girlfriend that had a pet coon that lived 18 yrs.  he was huge.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

A Nice Wolverine would work for Me .. I Just Hope No Pit Bulls would bother it .. :o
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

9er's idea of the bobcat (or lynx) is what I'd do myself... for the same reason. I'd go broke trying to feed a big cat.

A whole bunch of years ago I had lab/coyote cross. She was a sweet pup but got distemper & died. She looked almost like a pure blood coyote but the webbed paws gave away her lab genes.

Don't get a ferret. They're mean, nasty critters. Their cuteness only goes so far when they're making sneak attacks on your ankles.  > :(
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.