Post party highs and lows

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post party highs and lows

Post by SixT9er »

After spending a couple incredible days with my ATF I’m on a high then reality sits in that it’s over, won’t see her again for 5-6 weeks and I’m back in the real world causing a low.
Anyone else experience post party highs & lows or is it just my Brothel bipolarism?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

SixT9er link wrote: After spending a couple incredible days with my ATF I’m on a high then reality sits in that it’s over, won’t see her again for 5-6 weeks and I’m back in the real world causing a low.
Anyone else experience post party highs & lows or is it just my Brothel bipolarism?

Yep, from my last trip.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

SixT9er link wrote: After spending a couple incredible days with my ATF I’m on a high then reality sits in that it’s over, won’t see her again for 5-6 weeks and I’m back in the real world causing a low.
6 weeks? Poor baby? I had to go 3 years in between the first time then 13 months the another time.Before we got on a very short roll in the twilight of her career in LPIN so cry me a river ? Smalls!

OK just giving a little?? crap buddy. Seriously what you are experiencing is normal and at least for me only happened when my now long retired ATF was involved.

With all the others there was always a high point after, but there was never much of a low point. They all just gave me a good story to tell my trusted buddies when I got back home.

Some of them were better stories then others.

No I am not talking about the actual sex. It just seemed like I went through a period there between 09 and 2012 where every other trip something strange or unexpected would happen. Like in 09 when the one lady rolled her ankle in the Sage Parlor while I am waiting in her room. While the 2nd girl in what was supposed to be a 2 girl party disappeared for about 45 minutes on what was supposed to be a quick food run. Turns out she locked herself in the pantry.?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I am in California instead of Nevada ...  That is a Low ..  8)  Gas is more  where I live also ...
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

I think this happens to most dudes who see an ATF regularly. It most certainly happened to me a time or two. Brothel bipolarism... yeah, soaring then sinking. I got it, I got over it...
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

Yea, the brothel in my rear-view mirror always hurts