Best Brothel

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Best Brothel

Post by SixT9er »

The best Brothel is the one that you’re the most comfortable at. This goes for both clients and Ladies.
I have my favorite because it’s the one I feel the most comfortable at. I know of many guys who’s favorites are others for the same reason.
It doesn’t matter if it’s big or small, rural or close to the city. If it works for you that’s all that matters.
Some want to make it a competition but it’s not as they all offer something a little different which is good for everyone.
As we always like to say it’s about the Ladies but you still need to feel good about the house you’re seeing that Lady in if you’re going to keep coming back.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I have visited 5 houses and partied in 2.  One house stunk so bad from smoke I don't see how anyone would work or party in it. 

I will stick with my fav. ….the Mustang.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

I've been to all but the one in Ely, and there's a couple I stay away from now. They all have their own quirks and vibe  :) Big is Sagebrush, and small is Dovetail for my favs  ;)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Never cared about the dang buildings remember though my now long retired ATF was a bit of a brothel Gypsy.  I technically booked with her in 4 different brothels. Not for a little bit of bad luck on my part it would have been 5. So I was definitely following the girl.

Several of the other ladies I booked with at least twice were also booked in a different brothel from the one I booked them in the first time I met and booked them.

So obviously my loyalty was always to the girl not the building they currently had their well er um office in.

Yes most of my one and done bookings were at Mustang. But that is only because its always the closest open ranch to whatever hotel I am staying at.  It definitely isn't because I have a particular fondness for that place. Anyone who knows me knows I have a few issues with Mustang and all the brothels in general. But it at least for now has not kept me from going to them. Someday that will probably change and put me on the bench permanently. But we won't discuss that in this post anyway.?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I go to the House that Makes Me Feel Comfortable .. That includes the House and The Ladies there ..  :o
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I've been to all of them - they're all cool in their own way.  It's the ladies that make the house.  8)
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Chicagobob link wrote: I've been to all of them - they're all cool in their own way.  It's the ladies that make the house.  8)
????????
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

Ironman link wrote: Never cared about the dang buildings remember though my now long retired ATF was a bit of a brothel Gypsy.  I technically booked with her in 4 different brothels. Not for a little bit of bad luck on my part it would have been 5. So I was definitely following the girl.

Several of the other ladies I booked with at least twice were also booked in a different brothel from the one I booked them in the first time I met and booked them.

So obviously my loyalty was always to the girl not the building they currently had their well er um office in.

Yes most of my one and done bookings were at Mustang. But that is only because its always the closest open ranch to whatever hotel I am staying at.  It definitely isn't because I have a particular fondness for that place. Anyone who knows me knows I have a few issues with Mustang and all the brothels in general. But it at least for now has not kept me from going to them. Someday that will probably change and put me on the bench permanently. But we won't discuss that in this post anyway.?
My also long-retired ATF moved from brothel to brothel, most of them now closed. I didn't care where she worked, I visited her wherever she was at the time, and that took me all over the state of Nevada.

So to me the building and location doesn't matter.