Rachel Varga

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
NavySteve
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Rachel Varga

Post by NavySteve »

I had the pleasure of finally meeting Miss Rachel on June 13. We had corresponded for a couple of months as I sent her pm's to complement her on her pictures and videos on the MR website. I was a little scared to schedule a party with Rachel as with her beauty and grace, I thought she was above my pay grade (old, bald and not buff) and outside of my budget. After meeting with her and visiting in the lounge area, her calming demeanor put me at ease as I continued to fixate on her beauty and a magnificent cleavage as well as a hint of accent in her speech. She was the whole package and off we went to negotiate. Since I had made a deposit, a price was quickly reached. Being retired military the credit card service charge was waived. The room she reserved had an ADA shower. Again my party, like the others that week started with kissing and hugging and finished with kissing and cuddling. In between, her skills as a lover were the best and really help this stroke survivor feel good about himself again. After the party I stayed for lunch. The best rueben I ever had. Rachel joined me and helped make the large pile of french fries try and disappear. If you haven't had a meal in the lounge you are missing great food. What a great couple hours at the MR. I would have stayed for the next couple hours but I had a date at the Sagebrush. Rachel is someone you need to see. In closing one word WOW.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Couldn’t agree more
Rachel is incredible!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
1bytetoomany
Noob
Noob

Post by 1bytetoomany »

NavySteve link wrote: In closing one word WOW.
Yes NavySteve, I agree, WOW!
Funmonger
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Funmonger »

SixT9er link wrote: Couldn’t agree more
Rachel is incredible!
Good review. Yea, she is a sweetie. I couldn't agree more!