Roxy @ Dovetail

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
TheImpsDelight
Noob
Noob

Roxy @ Dovetail

Post by TheImpsDelight »

I did 2 parties with Roxy this trip. Gosh, what more can I say that hasn't already been said? Roxy is awesome. Accommodating, affectionate yet spunky, and just all around exhilarating. Any trip that I take, if she's around, I will party with her. Simple as that!
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Imps You might Party with Her unless one of Us Geo you .. ???
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

wayne208 link wrote: Imps You might Party with Her unless one of Us Geo you .. ???
Ahhh, there's my KSF buddy  ;D
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

FumbleNutts link wrote: Ahhh, there's my KSF buddy  ;D
He's trying the run silent geo technique Fumbles. One of us needs to visit Roxy before the KSF rolls in.
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

To all of My Elko Brothers .. I will not let You know when I will be heading that way .. But I am looking Forward to Geoing You All .. I will try my Best to Mess Over Brother Crappie and Brother Fumble ..  I am Not Sick ... My Head Doctor says I am getting Better every day .. See You In July if not sooner  ;)
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

wayne208 link wrote: To all of My Elko Brothers .. I will not let You know when I will be heading that way .. But I am looking Forward to Geoing You All .. I will try my Best to Mess Over Brother Crappie and Brother Fumble ..  I am Not Sick ... My Head Doctor says I am getting Better every day .. See You In July if not sooner  ;)
Now now KSF, Fumbles didn't even threaten you with a geo and you went right to the guns. My bros Fumblenutts, and ChicagoBob would never even contemplate doing such a thing.
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

Crappie it is You I worry about .. It is You I want to GEO more than anyone else .. You are 1 sick KSFer ..