Reigning COY Roxy at the Mustang

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Reigning COY Roxy at the Mustang

Post by SixT9er »

Stopped by the Mustang this morning and who walks in? None other that the Beautiful, Sweet, Sexy Roxy!
If you’ve not seen this Lady because she was way out in Carlin here’s your chance. She’s Working 9pm to 9am for two weeks this tour.
No excuses now!

Great seeing this Lovely Lady!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

Wow!!! What a lucky bunch of Guys (n Gals) Western Nevada folks are! I hope the other Courtesans are understanding when the line for Her is out the door and clear down the steps!    :)
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Plus, the MR is wheelchair accessible, and the rooms are large.
Bigfoot
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Bigfoot »

MrTShirt link wrote: Plus, the MR is wheelchair accessible, and the rooms are large.
That's good because sometimes I've needed a wheelchair after partying with Roxy.
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

Bigfoot link wrote: That's good because sometimes I've needed a wheelchair after partying with Roxy.
Now that’s a party!!! :o
Highlander
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Highlander »

This is amazing because I was planning a trip to Reno this summer/fall and now I may not need to drive to Carlin to visit Roxy but I sure as hell would if she ends up back at the Dovetail. I would not miss a chance to visit Roxy if we are in Nevada at the same time.

Highlander
ATF - "There can be only one"
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Roxy's a great party wherever she hops to  :)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

Bigfoot link wrote: That's good because sometimes I've needed a wheelchair after partying with Roxy.
                                                                                        !!!DITTO!!!

;D
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

MrTShirt link wrote: Plus, the MR is wheelchair accessible, and the rooms are large.

So when Roxy comes out I’ll show you something else that’s large beside the room.......
Ho ho ho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Roxy
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Roxy »

Oh I’ll for sure be back there soon it was an amazing time!!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Roxy link wrote: Oh I’ll for sure be back there soon it was an amazing time!!
Good to hear you enjoyed it there!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
1bytetoomany
Noob
Noob

Post by 1bytetoomany »

Roxy, I'm glad you enjoyed your time at The Mustang. I hope to be able to see you in a couple of weeks at The Dovetail and we can talk more about this. You know I will follow you anywhere in LPIN. I do spend more time at The Mustang though. I'm glad to see that the Brothels seem to be open to the ladies moving around and working where they wish. Many of the ladies have customer all over the state.
Roxy
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Roxy »

Well hopefully I’ll see you at mustang!
Xoxo
Crappie1
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Crappie1 »

Lee link wrote: Wow!!! What a lucky bunch of Guys (n Gals) Western Nevada folks are! I hope the other Courtesans are understanding when the line for Her is out the door and clear down the steps!    :)
Lee, Good thing the MR is so big and comfortable, you will be waiting quite some time on my next visit with this sweet lady. Especially if the EMTs have to cart me off!!!  :o 
Running in calm water, full live wells, hardwood campfires, beautiful ladies. crappie_wan_kenobi@zoho.com
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Glad to have you Roxy!