Why would you stop?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Why would you stop?

Post by SixT9er »

Why would you stop seeing a Lady you like if she moved to a different house? As noted many times before it’s about the Lady not the house but are there any reasons her new location would keep you away?
For me I have a few but will mention one very easy one for now,
If my favorite Lady chose to relocate to a Southern house it would be almost impossible for me to see her as I don’t get to So Nevada very often. As it is I almost always combine my Brothel visits with other trips across N Nevada
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

I normally stop partying with a lady if she changes the party style after a period of time.
One lady moved houses and told me the type of party she gives is different now.

I thanked her and decided to see someone else.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I would never change houses  I have visited most of them and there is NO WAY I would change.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Mikey
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Mikey »

For me it really is about the lady, I'd follow her to another house, unless the distance was too great for me to drive. I haven't been out to Ely or Elko in 14 years, and have never been to Wells.[/size]
Mimsy Were the Borogoves
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

Dont think I would stop though it could certainly cause a slowdown/frequency reduction. Just hope She dont go to work in Amsterdam!!!
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I've had to stop seeing a couple of regulars over the years when our agreement had changed.  Usually it was when they moved to other houses that were just beyond my means. 
It's more about the journey than the destination!
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I Stopped seeing some ladies as they had Changed the Party Rules ... And the Party Price .. I guess That is part of the Party Rules :-[
interested bystander
Noob
Noob

Post by interested bystander »

This was back in the late 90s but I partied with a girl at one house for $300.  The next month she had moved to another house in the same area and when I went to see her she wanted $1000 for the same party.  I didn’t party with her then and never did again. 
Aubrey Huff
Noob
Noob

Post by Aubrey Huff »

I haven't stopped seeing ladies, but I have had to be strategic when I go to houses because a couple ladies and I have had a falling out.