Upsell

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Metalhead
Noob
Noob

Re: Upsell

Post by Metalhead »

Yes I have run into this twice both were also the only times I've done line ups. The 1st time she suggested a few times I should add another hour each time slightly lowering the price but also being kind of pushy & me having to give her the same answer, that I don't have the funds. The 2nd time we started out with the only difficult negation I've run into & kept bringing up how I should add more time & another women & I'm like If that's how our negation went what make you think I can afford a two girl. Now I'm someone who when I say no then that's it also can we not just spend the time we have enjoying each others company rather than making thing feel so businessy.  So yea it does spoil things a bit.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I fortunately haven’t been the recipient of the mid party upsell. Of course in the initial negotiations and that’s fine but mid party?!?

I’ve heard stories of guys getting upsold in the middle of the party, talk about a mood killer!

Anyone experience this tactic? I don’t think it’s common but it does happen

Actually I have now my brain kicks in! The worst part was She offered something she shouldn’t have. I politely declined but it did change the mood of the party. After I declined she seemed a lot less interested
Last edited by SixT9er on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
felinameow
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by felinameow »

I have heard of it happening to and personally know a girl that I used to work with that did do that. I personally could never do that. In my parties ALL my time is focused on giving you the best possible experience. If AFTER the party you choose to rebook/do anything else awesome! If not that's just as ok :) I think some girls forget that they don't just sell sex they sell moments/experiences and to tarnish that or distract from that by interrupting the party to Upsell is breaking down that positive client/courtesan relationship that some of us work very hard to keep up! 
SixT9er link wrote: I fortunately haven’t been the recipient of the mid party upsell. Of course in the initial negotiations and that’s fine but mid party?!?

I’ve heard stories of guys getting upsold in the middle of the party, talk about a mood killer!

Anyone experience this tactic? I don’t think it’s common but it does happen

Actually I have now my brain kicks in! The worst part was She offered something she shouldn’t have. I politely declined but it did change the mood of the party. After I declined she seemed a lot less interested
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I had it happen once DURING a party.  Partly my fault... I got talked into an hour by this girl.  She made it sound like we were going to do "around the world", but tried to upsell everything while we were in the middle!

I got so frustrated that I came within 10 minutes and walked out. 
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Just Another Guy
Noob
Noob

Post by Just Another Guy »

Not quite the same thing, but I had a lady right in the middle of pleasuring me ask if I was going to try to come back again (like maybe 'tomorrow').  It would be a mood-killer to say anything but "Sure" so I did say that.  But I did not come back again.

Finish the party before going back to sales.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

KittiMinx link wrote: I genuinely cannot understand how people can do that. If your mind is so stuck on business that you're trying to sell during the party then you're not actually enjoying yourself and partying. If I'm having sex, I'm having sex. I'm enjoying myself and the only time my mind wanders is if I'm hungry. My dream party is someone feed me while we're having sex. People ought to live in the moment a little more.

I don't start upselling after the initial negotiation until time is called. Then I ask if they'd like to keep going or not. I try not to let time cut before a pop, but sometime's one's own body doesn't cooperate and 30mins-1hr turns out to not be enough.  I've heard some style their parties and cut it so the client gets close to popping but then time is called so they try to make them rebook to get the pop. To me that's  :-\  if someone needs 5 minutes of less I just let them. Unless it's negotiated as part of the party as a fetish my job is to provide pleasure not deny it!

Only when the party is already going and the client suggests things that weren't brought up at all in negotiation have I suggested pausing and renegotiating. But that's if they bring up anal, wanting to do some BDSM play, those sorts of things. So long as in the negotiation the client wanted pussy, mouth, or hands - it's golden. If you agree to a handjob it's a handjob. If you agree to full sex then it's every hole except the butt. It's why I like straight shooters in negotiations, not Vague Vinnys.

Next time someone tries to upsell you mid-party say "give me a minute and I can make my dick grow three inches longer and an inch thicker".

Kitti, there are a few women in LPIN that I would hand over my cash without discussion or negotiations - you are one of them!  ;)
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

I've had the upsell during a party at the CR, but that happened years ago.  She was also new to LPIN and worked at strip clubs prior to trying out the brothels.  Anywho, the lady gave off very good vibes while we chatted in the bar, so I took a chance and partied with her.  She actually gave a good party despite the upsell, but it's not something that should have occurred once you've sealed the deal during negotiations.

Looking back, I think her background working in strip clubs carried over to her work at the brothel, since that sorta stuff happens a lot in strip clubs which is why I don't frequent them ...LOL.  Needless to say, she didn't last long and that was her one and only tour at any of the brothels.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Dr. Who link wrote: I've had the upsell during a party at the CR, but that happened years ago.  She was also new to LPIN and worked at strip clubs prior to trying out the brothels.  Anywho, the lady gave off very good vibes while we chatted in the bar, so I took a chance and partied with her.  She actually gave a good party despite the upsell, but it's not something that should have occurred once you've sealed the deal during negotiations.

Looking back, I think her background working in strip clubs carried over to her work at the brothel, since that sorta stuff happens a lot in strip clubs which is why I don't frequent them ...LOL.  Needless to say, she didn't last long and that was her one and only tour at any of the brothels.

I've seen quite a few ladies that just couldn't make the "stripper to courtesan transition".  The entire mindset has to change from cash & dash to actually providing a service.
Offleash
Noob
Noob

Post by Offleash »

KittiMinx link wrote: ...If I'm having sex, I'm having sex. I'm enjoying myself and the only time my mind wanders is if I'm hungry. My dream party is someone feed me while we're having sex. People ought to live in the moment a little more. [/size]

OK this is great. The “Dinner Party” oh ya that’s one I can really sink my teeth into! Gotta see if I can get on the guest list for that one.

Leash
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

KittiMinx link wrote:
Yes, exactly this. The strip club mentality is cut where you can cut and sell sell sell. The goal is to get customers to keep forking over cash and swiping their cards. Distract them enough so they don't notice they're paying for another dance after only a couple short songs. Get enough alcohol in them where they can't keep track of time or how much they're spending so you can knock out a dozen customers in a couple of hours and few know the difference. Run back and forth to the VIP room as many times as you can. 100% pure hustle. Because that's what the management stresses in those establishments as well. It can be very hard to escape the hustle mentality.

In prostitutions you're not selling something (stripping is selling the idea/fantasy of sex) you're selling an actual service that needs to be fulfilled. Women who come from stripping think it's an easy transition where it's just like working a club only they don't have to waste time dancing and knock out a bunch of handjobs and blowjobs and it's totally the same thing. When it's not. Unlike strip clubs brothel patrons usually notice when they're being hustled and don't appreciate it. And for girls who can't escape that mentality or can't cope with the idea that prostitution means genuinely being intimate with others, even people you're not normally attracted to, they don't last very long.

If you're not dedicated to providing top tier service to your customers for the agreed upon acts and amount of time whether it's for $500 or $5000 being a courtesan isn't for you.
Idea...how about a post by Rachel and some of the other girls defining what habits make for a successful courtesan?  (And, of course, bad habits that guarantee becoming a dropout.)

Some girls come running into the brothels to escape bad situations on the street or other situations, without thinking about LPIN as a career and all that implies.

(Secretly, I'll take notes for my Prostidude Ranch.)