Imogen Steele @ Sagebrush

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Imogen Steele @ Sagebrush

Post by Chicagobob »

I lost my password again and I'm really behind on my trip reports - this one is from early last week.  Imogen Steele is from New Zealand.  This self-proclaimed "cougar on a leash" is no understatement.  She's as kinky as me!  Wow!  Smokin' HOT! 

This heavly inked Kiwi girl really knows the ropes.  A true multi-orgasmic squirter - on command!  Jeez, what can I say?  By her own admission, she is so submissive that she will turn Dom if ordered.  I was in heaven!  The details of this one, I probably shouldn't disclose - this is a family program, haha!   

Her body is a magical playland of sexy curves, natural boobs, and a hard tight ass!  The really sexy thing about Imogen is her accent.  She is fluent in Maori and even talks dirty in her native language!  Fuck yeah! 

If you're ready to ride a wild cougar, check out Imogen.

5 Stars - Chicago Bob Approved!  ;)
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Lomez
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Lomez »

I could elaborate on what Bob said, having messaged him at the very moment Imogen and I were ... uh, watching Netflix. But best not to go there and simply add that if your life may very well be incomplete and unfulfilled sand Imogen.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Lomez link wrote: I could elaborate on what Bob said, having messaged him at the very moment Imogen and I were ... uh, watching Netflix. But best not to go there and simply add that if your life may very well be incomplete and unfulfilled sand Imogen.
Oh, I fully understand.  You and her were probably enjoying treats while watching Netflix and she had her mouth full...
jakesterjjj
Noob
Noob

Post by jakesterjjj »

Whoa..  highly recommended reviews from two of the superstars of LPIN.. Lomez and ChicagoBob...

I'll need to meet Imogen myself one of these days..  !!!!
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

jakesterjjj link wrote: Whoa..  highly recommended reviews from two of the superstars of LPIN.. Lomez and ChicagoBob...

You better hurry Jake!  She will rock your world!  ;)
Imogen Steele
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Imogen Steele »

jakesterjjj link wrote: Whoa..  highly recommended reviews from two of the superstars of LPIN.. Lomez and ChicagoBob...

Kia ora, yesss, please do. Im starting to call a booking with me "The Imogen Experience" because it's a what I call a 'multi-multi'  pronged approach to achieving deep satisfaction physically, intellectually, emotionally and spiritually.  I'm an intuitive lover. Sex for the body, mind & spirit.  I'm gonna zap you with my sex power! XXXImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Imogen Steele
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Imogen Steele »

Chicagobob link wrote: You better hurry Jake!  She will rock your world!  ;)
Tautoko!

Imogen Steele
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Imogen Steele »

XxImage