Clarity 2

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Clarity 2

Post by Florida Couple »

I was researching the newbie section of the forum and came across a clarity thread. https://brothellife.com/lpin-newbies-st ... e/clarity/

I clicked to respond but, it advised me to start a new thread since nobody had posted since 2018.  It was eye opening to read the thread.  So, how specific do my wife and I have to be?  My wife is very shy and has never had a sexual experience with anyone other than me so, I’ll probably be the one speaking.

For example if I can’t just say sex for me... I have to say positions? Do I have to name all of them?

My wife would like to receive oral and / or toy play...  I want sex doggie style..

If she is giving oral to my wife and I try to join in am I going to get smacked because I didn’t state “at the same time”?

Should we bring toys?  Sooo many questions.
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Phoenix link wrote: I was researching the newbie section of the forum and came across a clarity thread. https://brothellife.com/lpin-newbies-start-here/clarity/

I clicked to respond but, it advised me to start a new thread since nobody had posted since 2018.  It was eye opening to read the thread.  So, how specific do my wife and I have to be?  My wife is very shy and has never had a sexual experience with anyone other than me so, I’ll probably be the one speaking.

For example if I can’t just say sex for me... I have to say positions? Do I have to name all of them?

My wife would like to receive oral and / or toy play...  I want sex doggie style..

If she is giving oral to my wife and I try to join in am I going to get smacked because I didn’t state “at the same time”?

Should we bring toys?  Sooo many questions.
Specific is good but “sex in multiple positions” should suffice, most Ladies will provide this usually but doesn’t hurt to ask if they don’t want to in a specific one.
I doubt you’d get slapped if you wanted to join but again you can’t give too much info ahead of time. The more you give up front the less likely event of surprise.
Re:Toys, I know many Ladies have their own & most houses have a selection you can purchase from. Also some Ladies will only use new in package ones if you are providing. Be specific regarding how you want the toy to be used, on her, you, both, where?

Yes lots of questions! Great that you are asking them, that’s the only way to learn and hopefully have a great time at the house!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Sometimes discussing details can be embarrassing, and for me spoil the spontaneity.  During formal negotiation, I usually ask what her rules are and go from there.  I try to pickup from her responses if it's gonna be fun or not.  The ladies on this forum will probably tell you to be specific, which is a good idea, but again too much talk spoils it for me.  Too much discussion turns it into mechanical sex...  I like the heat of the moment.  That being said, always respect her parameters and rules.  This is one big advantage of "mingle houses" is that you can get some of the initial discussion done in a low pressure environment over a drink or two in the context of casual conversation.  If its looking like its no match, simply thank the lady for her time and move on. 

Just a side note, feel free to email me with your "short list" and I'll let you know if you are on the right track. 
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Chicagobob link wrote: Sometimes discussing details can be embarrassing, and for me spoil the spontaneity.  During formal negotiation, I usually ask what her rules are and go from there.  I try to pickup from her responses if it's gonna be fun or not.  The ladies on this forum will probably tell you to be specific, which is a good idea, but again too much talk spoils it for me.  Too much discussion turns it into mechanical sex...  I like the heat of the moment.  That being said, always respect her parameters and rules.  This is one big advantage of "mingle houses" is that you can get some of the initial discussion done in a low pressure environment over a drink or two in the context of casual conversation.  If its looking like its no match, simply thank the lady for her time and move on. 

Just a side note, feel free to email me with your "short list" and I'll let you know if you are on the right track.
Thanks Bob you’re the best ?. That’s the way we feel. I didn’t want to be clinical or go in and feel like everyone is working off a script.  We want spontaneity and passion.  I like the rules question, we’re going to use that.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

I could be wrong and as I said in the orig topic I always ask their rules first but I think more is involved when dealing with a couple vs a single guy...
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

The more specific and straight forward you can be, the better. Everyone being on the same page before the action starts is a great thing :)
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

One other point... don't be surprised when the lady does both a DC and a VC.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

RoxyGold link wrote: The more specific and straight forward you can be, the better. Everyone being on the same page before the action starts is a great thing :)
Nervous but, we’ll try  ;)
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Chicagobob link wrote: One other point... don't be surprised when the lady does both a DC and a VC.
That’s going to be the weirdest... first time DC. I guess I’ll just pretend like I’m doing my military physical all over again
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Phoenix link wrote: That’s going to be the weirdest... first time DC. I guess I’ll just pretend like I’m doing my military physical all over again
Not weird at all... it's like a bonus hand job!  ;D
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: To help with the shyness you can talk to the ladies in the parlor for a bit before going back to negotiating.  I do have to admit the first time DC I was a little nervous. But the hardest thing for me was just walking into the ranch for the first time. I could have swore those mustang ranch doors weighed thousands of pounds.
That’s what I’m imagining... getting out of the parking lot will be the biggest challenge...  all worth it in the end fingers crossed ?
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

It's always good to see couples in LPIN. If more of them took the time to research and take advantage of what is is available to them, the 'breakup' rate that we suffer in this country would likely drop. Theres little doubt that many of us single/lonely Gentlemen that You will interact with here would not be in that category if 'once upon a time' we had had the opportunity to bring our mate to the brothels for 'couples therapy'. (alright, I'll add imho here for anyone that needs it).

Let's talk about breasts. When MidwestCouple first appeared here with Their questions, I reminded Them that all babies (minus necessary bottle feeders), nursed, massaged, enjoyed, and desired breasts. Gender was irrelevant. Society will tend to steer adult women away from each others breasts. Completely separate then, from the discussion of lesbianism and homosexuality, is that natural desire for the human breasts. Women still have that even though the majority will repress it. LPIN is not a place of sexual repression.

As far as size goes, some Ladies have a playground, while others have 'anything You can't get in Your mouth is wasted' size. One of the best all-time partys I ever had was with a now retired Lady in the second afore-mentioned categorys. She made up for (and then some!) with 'everything else'.

Some may be asking whats the connection here to clarity. If Ms. Phoenix is too shy to point out that She would truly enjoy breast play, then Mr. Phoenix may need to speak up for Her.

Some of the biggest smiles I've ever seen were from women who were getting a lap dance and having lovely, delicious, naked, bouncing, stiff-nippled 'titties' rubbed generously in their face in public (bar scene) while everbody else watched Her absorb the gorgeous feel and beauty of moment.

Now thats something You should be clear on and not miss.    :)
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Lee link wrote: It's always good to see couples in LPIN. If more of them took the time to research and take advantage of what is is available to them, the 'breakup' rate that we suffer in this country would likely drop. Theres little doubt that many of us single/lonely Gentlemen that You will interact with here would not be in that category if 'once upon a time' we had had the opportunity to bring our mate to the brothels for 'couples therapy'. (alright, I'll add imho here for anyone that needs it).

Let's talk about breasts. When MidwestCouple first appeared here with Their questions, I reminded Them that all babies (minus necessary bottle feeders), nursed, massaged, enjoyed, and desired breasts. Gender was irrelevant. Society will tend to steer adult women away from each others breasts. Completely separate then, from the discussion of lesbianism and homosexuality, is that natural desire for the human breasts. Women still have that even though the majority will repress it. LPIN is not a place of sexual repression.

As far as size goes, some Ladies have a playground, while others have 'anything You can't get in Your mouth is wasted' size. One of the best all-time partys I ever had was with a now retired Lady in the second afore-mentioned categorys. She made up for (and then some!) with 'everything else'.

Some may be asking whats the connection here to clarity. If Ms. Phoenix is too shy to point out that She would truly enjoy breast play, then Mr. Phoenix may need to speak up for Her.

Some of the biggest smiles I've ever seen were from women who were getting a lap dance and having lovely, delicious, naked, bouncing, stiff-nippled 'titties' rubbed generously in their face in public (bar scene) while everbody else watched Her absorb the gorgeous feel and beauty of moment.

Now thats something You should be clear on and not miss.    :)
I like that ???
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.[/size]Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

[/size]
You can still reply to the thread if you see this. That message is a default message and I don't enforce it. If I want a new one I just lock it so no worries to anyone that wants to respond to an old thread.

Also, I am working to compile that section as it is too confusing and has conflicting directions and theories.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Rachel Varga link wrote: Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.[/size]Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

[/size]
You can still reply to the thread if you see this. That message is a default message and I don't enforce it. If I want a new one I just lock it so no worries to anyone that wants to respond to an old thread.

Also, I am working to compile that section as it is too confusing and has conflicting directions and theories.
Thanks for the heads up.  I’ll just update old threads going forward.