Edited pics

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Edited pics

Post by SixT9er »

I understand that the Lady will always have pics from angles that accentuate her positives and hopefully hide her flaws, that’s just smart business & I have no problem with it.

What about going beyond good lighting & body placement? Is photoshopping to make a Lady look thinner acceptable? I do understand taking out identifying tattoos for privacy but also feel a little misled if I think I’m going to see an uninked Lady & see ink in places I hadn’t before, in general I don’t have problems with inked Ladies as I’ve partied with several just feel it’s a little misleading to have it photoshopped out.

In years past I’ve gone into houses where Ladies were in the lineup that I had just looked at on the house website & didn’t recognize any of them because their pics had been so extremely altered.

As we all have different tastes in the Lady we are interested in I wonder why photoshopping still occurs? If a BBW for instance alters her size to look significantly slimmer is she eliminating potential clients who are into BBW? Does she piss off potential clients when they see her in person because they feel so mislead they won’t even give her a chance to show what a great person she is?

Thoughts?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
isurfer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by isurfer »

For years I have heard complaints from guys that the ladies did not look like their online pictures. There are some ladies that use very old pictures of themselves, not just the photoshopped pictures. There is the bait and switch and doorbusters business reasoning behind some of it. For some online lurkers that go to brothels expecting to see a certain lady they saw online might be disappointed, but after traveling all that way to a Nevada brothel, they might just pick someone to have a party with. Dennis Hof used to have hundreds of ladies pictures on his BR website, ladies that no longer were available. Guys that were interested just showed up at his brothels, not knowing that the lady they were interested in wasn't there at the time. That has changed, but there are some other brothels that have pictures of ladies that are not at their brothels on their website. Some ladies themselves might try to get a guy to come into their brothel to see them, and even if they don't look like their picture or pictures, still try to convince the guy to party with her. Some guys are very picky about the looks of the girl they want to party with. I don't blame the guy, he's paying good money to have a party to fulfill a fantasy, and if he wants a "perfect" body in a lady then he should get that. I've heard guys complain that she's gained a lot of weight or that she's too fat now, her tits are smaller now or that they're sagging and no longer perky. Most ladies can't reverse their age and look younger, unless they have exceptional skills in applying makeup, etc. I still hear about ladies dieting and exercising to maintain or trim their bodies, they know some of their clients look at their body fat, boobs, etc. and want to keep those guys happy. Most guys are into visual excitement I think, it might have to do with old habits starting with masturbating to girlie magazines as a teenager, at least that is what I did.
I've had 102 awesome parties so far with my All Time Favorite lady Roxy Gold at Sagebrush Ranch since October 2014 and more future parties planned with her.
I've Had the Time of My Life, Roxy Gold
Remember the good times and create new ones to look back on. Do things in your life that will put a smile on the faces of the people that remember you.
I knew everything when I was younger but I'm still learning.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I have never picked a girl to party with because of her pictures.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

Issues with some ladies photos have been around for ages and they still occur today as many of us are aware.  Although, I think the newbs would probably be the ones more affected by inaccurate photos which do not accurately portray the ladies true looks.  The newbs don't have the experience like those who have been visiting the houses for awhile, so they tend to put more emphasis on the ladies photos believing that they are accurate.  Unfortunately, when they meet the lady in person and find out that she looks nothing like her photos their fantasies can easily get crushed, even more so if they're traveling long distances to see her.

I think tattoos and piercings can also be an issue for some when they are either covered up or edited out of the photos.  I can understand that they often do this for privacy reasons, but they can easily say in their profile that they have X number of tattoo and piercing, so those who are turn-off by either will be informed and not get surprised when meeting for the first time.
Last edited by Dr. Who on Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Dr. Who link wrote: Issues with some ladies photos have been around for ages and they still occur today as many of us are aware.  Although, I think the newbs would probably be the ones more affected by inaccurate photos which do not accurately portray the ladies true looks.  The newbs don't have the experience like those who have been visiting the houses for awhile, so they tend to put more emphasis on the ladies photos believing that they are accurate.  Unfortunately, when they meet the lady in person and find out that she looks nothing like her photos their fantasies can easily get crushed, even more so if they're traveling long distances to see her.

I think tattoos and piercings can also be an issue for some when they are either covered up or edited out of the photos.  I can understand that they often do this for privacy reasons, but they can easily say in their profile that they have X number of tattoo and piercing, so those who are turn-off by either will be informed and not get surprised when meeting for the first time.

Good point.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
elkogfe
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by elkogfe »

we try hard to encourage selfies .

Many girls take pics in the house so you can tell they are recent too.

Professional ones can look nice however.  But I still like selfies the most.
INEZ'S D&D       Monas Ranch        Join Our Team             
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

I don't really pay close attention to pictures until after I booked with them.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

People have gotten mad at me because I was wearing a different outfit than the one in the picture they liked  : :)
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

RoxyGold link wrote: People have gotten mad at me because I was wearing a different outfit than the one in the picture they liked  : :)
Lololol
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

RoxyGold link wrote: People have gotten mad at me because I was wearing a different outfit than the one in the picture they liked  : :)
Well, I wonder what they are smoking.

I am the opposite.

I get excited when you aren't wearing any outfit.  :) :P
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

? Thats their own bad! They could have made an appointment and requested that you wear such and Such out fit from whatever picture.? That is funny though.?
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

Not too long ago I recall telling a Lady that Her pics don't do Her justice; that She's far more beautiful than what Her pics show. She replied something to the effect, "I like it that way because then when Guys see me in person They know I'm even better than the pictures!"
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Lee link wrote: Not too long ago I recall telling a Lady that Her pics don't do Her justice; that She's far more beautiful than what Her pics show. She replied something to the effect, "I like it that way because then when Guys see me in person They know I'm even better than the pictures!"

I agree.  There are several ladies that their pictures don't do them justice.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Cobia link wrote:
I agree.  There are several ladies that their pictures don't do them justice.
This happens to me a lot where guys say I look better in person than my pics and I do prefer that too. No one wants it the other way around.

Now to the original question.

Girls edit pics because there is tremendous pressure in our society to reach an unreachable standard of beauty. Add to that the highly competitive nature of our business and you are bound to get pics that have been edited too much. You do not need a pro photographer to have a good pic.

Selfies can be edited to look just as good with an average phone so you can't always rely on that. The problem with selfies is that if you only take those it can get boring. I have a huge amount of selfies and after a while, I realized I need something different.

So how far or what you should you do and not do? There are no hard rules but here is my opinion.

1. Blemishes can be fixed. Perfect pic with a zit? Yes, you can take out the zit.
2. Using some saturation or other things to make the picture pop. Yes, you can make it pop.
3. Filters can be used because they just change the mood. Sometimes you want to soften up something like a bathtub scene.

I would avoid the liquify tool unless it is something very very minor. It is tempting to change everything once you start.

Here is how to take good pics for all the girls out there.

1. You own a digital device. Take a lot of pics from a scene and keep the best one. This is done in every type of industry you can think of. Modeling to sports. Have you ever seen in sports or news where they just hold the camera up and hold the button? That camera is taking hundreds of pics and they keep maybe one or two. Take many from different angles and keep the best. If you like a specific pose try many pics. There is nothing wrong with picking out your best pictures.

2. Only fix blemishes or things that would go away anyways.
3. Don't change eye color. You will overdo it and look like a lizard.
4. Don't fix lipstick. Just use the right one.
5. Be very careful when adjusting skin tones. If you are not tan don't try to make yourself tan. Unless you really really know what you are doing you will look like a mannequin.

Overall dress your best, do your makeup yourself, don't depend on the camera or app, avoid liquify technique, take a lot of pics, and keep the best. Easy peasy.

Now on to my bitch session: I see girls pics sometimes and I wonder what the hell they are thinking. Showing off their breakfast looking like an old lady is not appealing. God awful lighting, poses, and clothes just blow my mind. You are paid to look good and be a damn good companion. Don't look like you just got off a 12-hour shift working at a sawmill.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Rachel Varga link wrote: This happens to me a lot where guys say I look better in person than my pics and I do prefer that too. No one wants it the other way around.

Now to the original question.

Girls edit pics because there is tremendous pressure in our society to reach an unreachable standard of beauty. Add to that the highly competitive nature of our business and you are bound to get pics that have been edited too much. You do not need a pro photographer to have a good pic.

Selfies can be edited to look just as good with an average phone so you can't always rely on that. The problem with selfies is that if you only take those it can get boring. I have a huge amount of selfies and after a while, I realized I need something different.

So how far or what you should you do and not do? There are no hard rules but here is my opinion.

1. Blemishes can be fixed. Perfect pic with a zit? Yes, you can take out the zit.
2. Using some saturation or other things to make the picture pop. Yes, you can make it pop.
3. Filters can be used because they just change the mood. Sometimes you want to soften up something like a bathtub scene.

I would avoid the liquify tool unless it is something very very minor. It is tempting to change everything once you start.

Here is how to take good pics for all the girls out there.

1. You own a digital device. Take a lot of pics from a scene and keep the best one. This is done in every type of industry you can think of. Modeling to sports. Have you ever seen in sports or news where they just hold the camera up and hold the button? That camera is taking hundreds of pics and they keep maybe one or two. Take many from different angles and keep the best. If you like a specific pose try many pics. There is nothing wrong with picking out your best pictures.

2. Only fix blemishes or things that would go away anyways.
3. Don't change eye color. You will overdo it and look like a lizard.
4. Don't fix lipstick. Just use the right one.
5. Be very careful when adjusting skin tones. If you are not tan don't try to make yourself tan. Unless you really really know what you are doing you will look like a mannequin.

Overall dress your best, do your makeup yourself, don't depend on the camera or app, avoid liquify technique, take a lot of pics, and keep the best. Easy peasy.

Now on to my bitch session: I see girls pics sometimes and I wonder what the hell they are thinking. Showing off their breakfast looking like an old lady is not appealing. God awful lighting, poses, and clothes just blow my mind. You are paid to look good and be a damn good companion. Don't look like you just got off a 12-hour shift working at a sawmill.

Your pictures don't do you justice for sure.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

As long as you bring donuts you can post all the cheap comments you want.

Flashing money? What's the American saying? You can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can't the trailer park out of the girl.

No seriously. Showing money of any sort is not classy at all. It also does not help the industry at whole if it is done online. One of the reasons these old ladies want to shut the brothels is because girls make a lot of money. They want to put us in our place. The place they think we belong. At the bottom of the societal ladder so they can feel virtuous and pompous and self important. It's plain old jealousy. One of the senate reps said, "These girls make a lot of money....."

I am not going to say a name and please don't but, broadcasting to the world that you make 600k a year does NOT endear you to anyone's heart. No one feels sorry for you and if anything they want to take it away.

Plus, you should not state these ridiculous numbers if you aren't going to prove it.
Last edited by rachelvarga on Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Rachel Varga link wrote: As long as you bring you can post all the cheap comments you want.

Flashing money? What's the American saying? You can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can't the trailer park out of the girl.

No seriously. Showing money of any sort is not classy at all. It also does not help the industry at whole if it is done online. One of the reasons these old ladies want to shut the brothels is because girls make a lot of money. They want to put us in our place. The place they think we belong. At the bottom of the societal ladder so they can feel virtuous and pompous and self important. It's plain old jealousy. One of the senate reps said, "These girls make a lot of money....."

I am not going to say a name and please don't but, broadcasting to the world that you make 600k a year does NOT endear you to anyone's heart. No one feels sorry for you and if anything they want to take it away.

Plus, you should not state these ridiculous numbers if you aren't going to prove it.
????
Lomez
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Lomez »

Double up arrow to Rachel on this. Agree 100 percent.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Rachel Varga link wrote:
...One of the reasons these old ladies want to shut the brothels is because girls make a lot of money. They want to put us in our place. The place they think we belong. At the bottom of the societal ladder so they can feel virtuous and pompous and self important. It's plain old jealousy. One of the senate reps said, "These girls make a lot of money....."...

...Plus, you should not state these ridiculous numbers if you aren't going to prove it.
It is expected men will compete with men for strength and money.

However, the "older women" are always afraid of being displaced by "younger women".  Plus, the "older women" don't want their husbands to dump them for a "young hottie".  Therefore, the fangs come out.  How dare a young woman be rich and independent, when an older woman is likely dependent on her husband's money.

It is not a winning argument to ask an "older women" to be "fair" to "younger women".  Being "fair" is not what the "older women" are interested in, it is to discredit and banish the "young women".

This is why, in some brothels, the older women in management can be so hateful towards the courtesans.

Regarding income, I haven't seen anyone's 1040.  (Now, don't tell anyone, but I made $10M last year swatting flies and bugs in my house.)
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

At the core our jobs as humans is to procreate. Men will see younger women as more fertile or able to create children.

This is purely genetic and part of evolution.