Where To Visit?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Where To Visit?

Post by Florida Couple »

Hello,

I posted on the SIN forum a few weeks ago and found this forum.  Short story, my wife and I are planning on taking our first LPIN trip for our 20th anniversary in February.  Originally we were looking at going to Vegas, seeing some shows, and then visiting one of the three brothels near Vegas: Alien Cathouse, Sheri's, or Chicken Ranch.  After reading many posts and receiving many suggestions we are opening up to traveling to the place that would be best for a couple new to the scene.  What we are generally hearing:

Vegas: Beautiful girls, you will be hurried, you are gong to pay an arm and a leg
Reno:  More variety, lower costs, brothel of the year in mustang ranch
Elko:  Smaller establishments, ladies spend their time talking to you, very isolated

Which place would we have a good experience for first timers?
Vegas area?
Reno area? 
Elko area?

Is there a specific brothel you would recommend in the given area that you would recommend for a first timer and why?

Thank you!
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
HD
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by HD »

I think if you do go to northern Nevada, the chances of you finding a gal to click with are very high just because there are so many houses with so many girls there. (The old guard will say there were so many more 30 years ago.)

Mustang and Sagebrush always tends to have the best vibes whenever I go, and LRN used to be my fave place to go before a lot of my faves went to MR.

But if you are looking to be economical, you will find a good fit in Elko/Carlin. I’d recommend Dovetail any day, and of course Mona and Inez’s aren’t half bad. And if you are looking to be extravagant and blow away thousands of bucks, please try Pahrump - as a couple you will enjoy Sheri’s a lot more because it is far more comfortable a place than CR. (Think about it like the Wynn whereas the Chicken Ranch is like Excalibur.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by HD on Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lomez
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Lomez »

Message Roxy Gold and she'll get you going in the right direction without you having to sort through conflicting opinions.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Disclaimer: I’m not a couple so...

Please refer to the linked thread for many of the reasons I would suggest the Mustang
http://brothellife.com/general-discussion/what-makes-the-mustang-stand-out/

If you want to take your time & chat with a wide variety of Ladies you should go to the Mustang imo. They have many Ladies of all shapes, sizes & ethnicities. Most are more than happy to visit with you, too & or buy them a drink(s) for their time as a courtesy.
If you rather just pick a Lady from a lineup and roll the dice any house will do.

It really all depends on what you’re looking for. You can as 10 different guys & you will get 5 or more answers to your question.

I prefer the Northern houses & the Mustang and Dovetail of those. Others will say the Moundhouse houses & Others the Elko Houses. It’s all about preferences & what appeals to me may or may not be important to you
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

Come visit me and my friends at the Dovetail. We are in Carlin in a small log cabin 15 minutes from Elko.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Vanityaffair link wrote: Come visit me and my friends at the Dovetail. We are in Carlin in a small log cabin 15 minutes from Elko.
XO Vanity
I just checked google maps and Carlin is a shorter drive than Reno.  I was surprised :)
BigBankA7D
Noob
Noob

Post by BigBankA7D »

Everyone is going to have a favorite lady/house they like to go to lots of different ladies I’m sure you will find what you are looking for
Monica Dovetail
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Monica Dovetail »

Phoenix link wrote: I just checked google maps and Carlin is a shorter drive than Reno.  I was surprised :)
Come to the Dovetail we would love to have you guys  :)
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

What time of year were you planning to come out to visit meet he brothels? Octoberfest with Chicago Bob would be a great learning experience. Some girls take the winter off up north. It all is on luck and timing or planning.
You definitely should hit all of the houses ? n the Elko area. Meet with us all then decide. Or if you have your eye in one plan it. The Mid west Couple came to sane me on their first trip but it was not planned. I left to ny the next before they arrived. Too bad cause my princess is beautiful.
XO Vanity
Last edited by Vanityaffair on Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Vanityaffair link wrote: What time of year were you planning to come out to visit meet he brothels? Octoberfest with Chicago Bob would be a great learning experience. Some girls take the winter off up north. It all is on luck and timing or planning.
You definitely should hit all of the houses ? n the Elko area. Meet with us all then decide. Or if you have your eye in one plan it. The Mid west Couple came to sane me on their first trip but it was not planned. I left to ny the next before they arrived. Too bad cause my princess is beautiful.
XO Vanity
Our anniversary is in February.. Valentine’s Day to be exact.  So, winter is a bad time to visit?  Will things be pretty empty?  When do most of the ladies fill up the brothels?  Would it be better to come earlier this year or wait until the spring?  Do the brothels in the Elko become a ghost town from XXXX month until XXXX month?  I have a business trip this month on the 28th.. my wife is coming with me.  I have a vacation planned at the end of September, rolling into October.
isurfer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by isurfer »

Phoenix link wrote: Our anniversary is in February.. Valentine’s Day to be exact.  So, winter is a bad time to visit?  Will things be pretty empty?  When do most of the ladies fill up the brothels?  Would it be better to come earlier this year or wait until the spring?  Do the brothels in the Elko become a ghost town from XXXX month until XXXX month?  I have a business trip this month on the 28th.. my wife is coming with me.  I have a vacation planned at the end of September, rolling into October.
Go and party as soon as you can. I wouldn't wait until your anniversary. Things might not go as well as you expect the first time you and your wife negotiate and have a couples party. It might take several parties with different ladies to find out what works best for both you and your wife.
I've had 102 awesome parties so far with my All Time Favorite lady Roxy Gold at Sagebrush Ranch since October 2014 and more future parties planned with her.
I've Had the Time of My Life, Roxy Gold
Remember the good times and create new ones to look back on. Do things in your life that will put a smile on the faces of the people that remember you.
I knew everything when I was younger but I'm still learning.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: Just speaking for Mustang ranch you will be fine any day any time of year. For February  the SCI show is February 5 through the 8th so I imagine every house around Reno will be packed with ladies during that time.
What is the SCI show?
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

Phoenix link wrote: What is the SCI show?
I believe it's the Safari Club International Show...

https://www.safariclub.org/sci-annual-convention
Lucielove_elko
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl
Website: https://chaturbate.com/in/?track=defaul ... erogialush

Post by Lucielove_elko »

Yes we would love to see you at Dovetail!
Email me regarding my upcoming brothel tours & questions about LIPN ranchbabylucie@gmail.com
Follow these links to where I am online, if you dont have an account just make one, they r free and we can keep in touch! : GENTLEMEN:Start Planning your trip to Nevadas Legal Ranches today find Hotels and more on Booking dot com
Wantmorelucie.com