Roxanne Price at Sheri's Ranch

Reviews are one of the best ways you can help out a girl, so start typing!
QuantumConsciousness
Noob
Noob

Roxanne Price at Sheri's Ranch

Post by QuantumConsciousness »

Recently I had the pleasure of spending a wonderful evening with Roxanne Price. The back story is I am a happily married man and my wife and I had recently decided to explore non-monogamy. Since I am not likely to meet a woman amenable to the situation in my personal life (nor would I want the potential drama), I decided to give LPIN a try. I was limiting myself to Vegas area brothels since I would be driving up from Arizona and Sheri’s seemed the most convenient with their onsite hotel. After reviewing Sheri’s available ladies I kept coming back to Roxanne. She seemed to have the perfect combination of physical chemistry, intelligence, and genuine personality I was looking for. There was also a video of her on YouTube (called Sheri’s Cribs, many thanks to Allissa for the effort she puts into these) where I really got a great sense of her personality and felt I would be comfortable with her so I booked an appointment during her July tour. 

After what seemed like the longest two weeks of my life the date finally came and I left in the morning for the 6 hour drive to Pahrump arriving around 5 for a 7 PM appointment. I checked into my hotel room and showered, shaved and freshened up after the long trip. Finally the appointed time arrived and, after some texts of encouragement from my wife, I took a deep breath and walked up to the parlor and was seated on the sofa while the hostess called for Roxanne. As she appeared from the hallway my heart probably skipped a beat and she greeted me with a hug and then we sat down for a nice chat of probably 10 minutes or so. Her personality was just as I would have hoped and I was immediately at ease. She is such an amazing beauty, especially her eyes which are among the most beautiful I have ever seen. Her description of herself on her Sheri’s profile is so uncannily accurate that I would just send you there as I can’t say it any better than she does. I have a tendency to talk too much and I went into detail of the background story of how I ended up sitting next to her but she seemed to take genuine interest and really liked that I was a married man who had the support of my wife. At this point we go back to her room and continue our chat a bit more. After very easy negotiations we headed to the cashier.

As we left her room we were both totally at ease at this point and were chatting like old friends (our conversation topics during the evening ranged from Skyrim to theories of collective consciousness, Roxanne is incredibly intelligent and a joy to talk to). We arrived at the Roman bungalow which she had selected for us (a great choice) and then she went back to get her supplies. In the meantime Sheri’s staff brought over a bottle of Champagne and snack tray which was a very nice touch. Roxanne arrived back and I poured us a glass of Champagne. She pulled me close and we shared a nice passionate kiss (much more passionate than I was expecting and I should also mention earlier Roxanne had sweetly asked if it was okay to kiss me in regards to my wife and I’s comfort level). We then undressed and moved to the bed. I won’t go into a play by play here but I will say that I was amazed at how great the intimacy was with Roxanne considering we had just met and I had not been with a woman other than my wife in 15 years. Nothing felt awkward or forced and everything flowed naturally as if we had been together many times before. I can best describe it as a sublime blend of deep conversation, sensual delight, passionate kisses, and primal pleasure seeking. She calls it a Girlfriend Experience but I must say no girlfriend I had prior to my wife came close to matching this. She’s a really great kisser and it was just the perfect amount of full French kissing without going overboard. And as for pleasure it was definitely well above my expectations and she was just as enthusiastic about receiving as giving which was really important to me. We just both enjoyed being fully ourselves, fully human and fully in the moment for our time together.

After we had finished an epic session she still took the time to cuddle with me as we basked in the afterglow and then chatted as we both got dressed and she packed up. We walked out together back to the parlor and she gave me a kiss as we parted. The hostess then did an exit interview and obviously I was enthusiastically satisfied. Roxanne had far exceeded my expectations. I imagined originally that the next time I would choose a different provider to experience variety but now I’m not so sure I could resist booking with Roxanne again. She definitely has my enthusiastic recommendation.