Why wine?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I thought you were going to talk about Chardonnay...  :o
It's more about the journey than the destination!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

CC,

Don’t know what set you off but I agree 100%!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Damn good post Chuckar  Chaser !

Yep ,  The "hate board" is covered up with bashers .  Maybe some are jealous, maybe some have had a problem with girls like ( getting too close ) and then blaming the house instead of manning up to who really screwed them. 

You are always free to move on to another house instead of causing problems for the ladies that work at the house where you had a problem.  Some people need to "grow a pair " .
Last edited by Cobia on Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
BigBankA7D
Noob
Noob

Post by BigBankA7D »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: Is it the time of year or what. Seems like I am seeing lots of whining going on lately. Not sure what there is to complain about unless you are just being a bitch.

Prices to high?  You do negotiate right? You know what you are paying before you open your wallet. I just looked up Disneyland and for four days at that overpopulated kid screaming long line mess it cost 5000.00 per week on average to stay there. You give me 5000.00 dollars at the Mustang I would have a smile the size of Texas. Plus I dont want to ride no lollipop I would much rather be the lollipop.

She quoted me 15 billion dollars. Oh well dont give her 15 billion dollars and find someone else.

She said no kissing. Cool that is her rule if you want to kiss there are ladies that do. I want DATY so I ask during the negotiation

The mustang ranch sucks. Okay you dont like it find someplace you do like. I happen to like it and have major respect for the management and ladies there so I probably wont agree with you. I probably also think you have other issues you need to deal with.

Elko is so much cheaper. Okay if Elko is your cup of tea by all means drink the elko tea. Elko and Reno area brothels are two different worlds as far as I'm concerned. Shouldn't even be judged together.

They wont let me smoke. Really if you have a problem with this you have issues. Why the hell are you so rude that you want a lady to have to breath in the smoke all day.  I know the smoke bothers the heck out of me.

The party wasn't as good as last time. Yeah that happens all of us are human what happens outside the bedroom effects our performance in the bedroom. That goes for both client and lady.

I guess maybe I just dont get it but when I go I have a great time and feel I get my moneys worth. Complaining, whining, bitching that's for politics and religion not for when you are getting intimate with a lady you consider a goddess.

Okay I'm done for now have a great day
Every time I go to the mustang I have an incredible time and I stay multiple overnights in my opinion that’s the best way to go don’t like to be pressured for time some people just like to bitch especially online because in the real world people don’t care about what they say
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Chuckar chaser link wrote:
The mustang ranch sucks.

?? I am not real smart most of the time. But um isn't that the idea? When you go to a brothel no matter which one it is??? You hand the money to the pretty lady, if its the proper amount she will then suck????
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
The Toffeeman
Noob
Noob

Post by The Toffeeman »

Bob, I hoped the thread was about a nice Merlot  ;)

My only reason to whine is poor spelling.

While I am merely irritable not having enough party money.
Just a Brit happy to be in the US.
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

I never could do wine it always left me with a headache. Especially reds.

Now I just got back from a week long vacation from Nevada. I could’ve spent my time while I was there anywhere, but I chose to spend my time at the Mustang.  There were a few minor problems with scheduling at the start. One problem was they actually brought out the wrong lady. It was kind of funny she took one look at me and went straight back. She knew it was a mistake. When it was straightened out, the parties I had with the lady I originally made an appointment with were the best ever.

I will say that I had a great time. No drama, no upsell, no worrying about time.
I was treated very well at the Mustang. It’s my favorite place. I’m looking forward to my next visit.
I didn’t realize Disneyland was more expensive than my week in Reno!! No wonder I’ve only been there twice.
Mustang! Definitely the happiest place.  ;D
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Duck11 link wrote: I never could do wine it always left me with a headache. Especially reds.
Yeah, 'Ludes used to do that to me too!  J/K

Nice shout out to Mustang... they keep winning brothel of the year for a reason!
It's more about the journey than the destination!
ArizonaChuck
Noob
Noob

Post by ArizonaChuck »

I do enjoy the Mustang experience. Superior facilties, staff and ladies have been wonderful during my visits. It has seemed that I don't get a big upsell there as opposed to other bordellos in the area. When I'm relaxed and not on edge I actually spend more money in the bordello. At competing Mustang bordellos in the area it is a huge turn off to be badgered for a tip or a 3K outdate right out of the gate. How can a lady sell me an outdate without even knowing me or my interests? Bizaare.

I don't look at comparing and contrasting as whining rather I see it as informative for readers and expectations of those who visit the legal bordellos. If someone just complains with no solutions or alternatives, or whines about an engagement they agreed to, than yes I would say that is whining.
Lomez
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Lomez »

Good points. I had 2 $10,000 outdate offers (seriously) both of which occurred after one party. Actually, one occurred during the first party. I've never been back. Besides the sticker shock, things should evolve. A nice $400 party stands a chance of being a $600 party next time and more after that.

In basketball terms don't jack up a long 3 pointer when you can work the balls inside for an easy layup.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I witnessed a guy getting a high priced quote once and after the guy left the lady told me she did it because she had partied with him before and didn't want to party with him again.

Actually I saw this happen twice.  Both ladies told me the same about not wanting to party again with the guy.
Last edited by Cobia on Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
OlderPhart
Noob
Noob

Post by OlderPhart »

Cobia link wrote: I witnessed a guy getting a high priced quote once and after the guy left the lady told me she did it because she had partied with him before and didn't want to party with him again.

Actually I saw this happen twice.  Both ladies told me the same about not wanting to party again with the guy.
And.....that's fairly insulting to the guy.
A simple "I don't want to party with you again" would probably have been the better answer.
Honesty is a two-way street.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Chicagobob link wrote: I thought you were going to talk about Chardonnay...  :o
;D ;D ;) ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IsWBHy-d5M
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

Some people always need to find something to complain about, unfortunately. I know I’ve done my share of “the food is good, but parking SUCKS” “ugghhh, the cheaper gas station is so much farther away I GUESS I’ll just go where it’s more convenient” “my shirt that I got for $3 at a thrift store is falling apart, what the heck is up with that?!” and guess what? I realized how talking that way just makes me annoying, and do my best to keep my mouth shut about the price of Converse sneakers these days. :)
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

Duck11 link wrote: I never could do wine it always left me with a headache. Especially reds.
American red wines do the same for me. I have no headaches with European or Argentinian red wines.
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I see that the same bashers are still at it on the " hate board ". 
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

I’ve never understood the fixation on or discussions about different houses and their “amenities” or lack there of. I go for the ladies and if they were not there, I wouldn’t be there either. Imho the only legitimate complaint is if a house isn’t ADA compliant/accessible.

I think it’s just all clickish/tribalism mostly like how Harley riders will most often defend their brand to the death when they damn well know there are brands/models equal to or in many respects better than what they ride.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Dirk Diggler link wrote:
...Imho the only legitimate complaint is if a house isn’t ADA compliant/accessible...
Yes.  Unfortunately there are a few houses that have made no effort to eliminate steps.
More houses have made no effort to have an accessible toilet.
Most houses have made no effort to have an accessible shower.

But, complaining won't help.  We just take our money and go down the road.  No use whining.
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

I just found that 2019 is bitching year more than just winning. Most people seem uptight. Bitching about something. Im gaining to much weight. Can’t go excercise to hot to walk or jog. Everywhere you go someone bitching about something. Can’t wait for this year to be over with. Hurry up 2020. Can’t you come any faster.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again