Ladies age

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Ladies age

Post by SixT9er »

I don’t get the point of having a Ladies age in her profile. Either you’re attracted to her or you aren’t.
Because of the ageism that exists in this business it forces many Ladies to feel they have to lie so they don’t lose out on a customer.
Just leave that off. If she’s Sexy to you why care?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

Age has never mattered to me and I never pay attention to it on a bio or ask. I also have found no correlation between age and quality of a party in my personal experience and have enjoyed equally great parties with all age ranges. Bottom line generally speaking is that I'm physically attracted to the lady and that we are clicking, but in a few instances I've even had parties with ladies I wouldn't rate as high physically speaking but their personality was so kick ass I was still into them. I do think my tastes run contrary though to many other posters, but thankfully there are plenty of houses and ladies to choose from.
Lomez
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Lomez »

I'm with Dirk on this. No correlation at all between age and party. I'd add that I have met ladies in their 20s who were far more mature than ladies in their 30s, more focused, more on their game, and hence more fun to be around. Personality is job one for me and the rest are the accoutrements.
The Toffeeman
Noob
Noob

Post by The Toffeeman »

I prefer the ladies to be younger than me, whether that is a few years or 20 years doesn't matter. I want the experience to be a fantasy and in my mind that is not with an older lady, at least as my preferences are at the moment. While I agree that skills and age do not correlate necessarily (from my less limited sample size). 
Just a Brit happy to be in the US.
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

You see it took me a while to answer this post. I might be one of top cougars in Lpin. But you know what they say the older the wine the better the taste. All natural and well preserved.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

I've partied with all races, sizes, and age. But, if I think the lady's around my daughter's age I get creeped out  :o I partied once with a lady at Dove that I thought was 25 or better, but she happened to tell me in conversation at the bar afterward that she was 22 and was confirmed by Monica  :-\ I thought I was going to cough and choke up my Nutts  :-[
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Now Fumbles, I don't have your problem.
Given my age, all the girls are younger than me.  Really, really young.

(Hint, I am so old I was Abraham Lincoln's basketball coach.)
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

MrTShirt link wrote: Now Fumbles, I don't have your problem.
Given my age, all the girls are younger than me.  Really, really young.

(Hint, I am so old I was Abraham Lincoln's basketball coach.)
Still way younger than that cave man Cobia!???
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.