Not your type...

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Not your type...

Post by SixT9er »

We all have a “type” physically we are more attracted to than others. Some of us have larger parameters some smaller. None the less we have our “type”

How often do you find yourself partying with Ladies that don’t fit your type? What made you decide that even tho that Lady wasn’t what you thought you were looking for you decided she was at that time? How did it go?

I’ve strayed from my type several times in the past for varying reasons with both great and not so great results.

In my early Brothel going days it was because I felt obligated to the Lady for being kind or because I didn’t feel I deserved to be with the Lady I was most attracted to. I admit there were a few times I did so out of desperation for lack of a better term. These usually fell in the less than great category.

As I gained more experience in the Brothel world I found the times I strayed from my type were because the Lady wowed me with her personality. Some Ladies who I thought I would never party with turned out to be my best parties.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
ArizonaChuck
Noob
Noob

Post by ArizonaChuck »

Every time I have strayed from my type it has turned out splendidly. The reason every single time I have strayed is because she wowed me with her personality and we clicked.

Seems everytime I enter a bordello with a certain provider in mind it never happens because an unknown provider earns my biz with her personality.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I don't stray from " my type " very often.

" If " things go south from where I am right now I have a lady in mind like I have never partied with before  and she knows who she is.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

I have at times gone with one that didn't fit my normal. 

Every time I did it was usually because the conversation in the bar went well.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

I’ve honestly only had once that I strayed beyond my normal physical preferences and that was because she had a kick ass personality and the party ended up being very good. That being said, I’ve spoken with a fair number of ladies that met my physical preferences but the vibe/personality wasn’t there so I moved on. Most times I can quickly figure out if the vibe is there or not. There’s only one lady in particular I haven’t quite figured out and it would either be super hot or oil and water in the bedroom heh.