Pre-condom daze

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Pre-condom daze

Post by Lee »

Undoubtedly this subject has been hashed before yet some particulars have escaped me since I was not there. Approximately what year did the requirement go into effect? More importantly, how long did the average Lady last who was getting pumped full of cum loads from both ends? Did any of the those Ladies from that time period 'medically survive' to go on to a successful career in the Courtesan capacity that we know today, and, if so, how long did they work after the change? Perhaps there are some old-timers here that know the answers to these questions and Thanks in advance for Your replies.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

If I remember, the condom law went into effect around 1989.  It was a knee jerk reaction to the AIDS scare (which actually had nothing to do with LPIN).  I rode bare back before the condom and never had a problem.  I don't remember that any of the ladies had issues either.  It was a solution in search of a problem!

Before having sex, the lady would wash the client and do a standard DC.  We used to affectionately call the wash basin Peter Pan!  ;D
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

I heard stories about the precondom days, but that was before my time.  Although, I can see why guys were not into DATY back in those days ...LOL
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Dr. Who link wrote: I heard stories about the precondom days, but that was before my time.  Although, I can see why guys were not into DATY back in those days ...LOL
All parties were half & half, straight lay, or straight blowjob.  Everything was performed to completion.  Most parties were about 20 minutes long.

The condom law actually gave birth to the GFE...  before condoms, nobody wanted to kiss!  :P
Last edited by Chicagobob on Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I think Lee was just interested in a bit of brothel history.  While no longer a practice today, it is a part of LPIN history.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

Lee, I never got to experience those days. When I first visited in the late 80's, rubbers were in full effect as was the dick wash. Ahhh, the memories of holding a plastic tub underneath your junk. ?
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
Mikey
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Mikey »

My first LPIN party was winter of 82'-83', and it was more of a GFE in my experience. There was kissing, petting, oral, and intercourse (depending on the lady). There was still the DW and the DC, but I don't recall ever being offered a condom, until around 1990, by then it was mandatory.[/size]
Mimsy Were the Borogoves
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: Sounds like the condom actually brought about better parties then. Cant imagine liking it much without kissing and DATY.
And they make you last longer! :)
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

The worst part of wearing a condom is not getting to see the skin on your cock glistening with her love juices.
Last edited by Slednx on Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!