Favorite Time to Party

Everything about the brothel life is here.

What time of day is your favorite time to party?

Total votes: 0

Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Favorite Time to Party

Post by Chicagobob »

Some of you younger guys crack me up.  I was leaving Dovetail a couple of weeks ago about 2am when I bumped into a fellow monger.  He had just finished a party with a lady.  I asked him how long he was in town.  He replied that he had to leave right after his morning party appointment.  I said let's get together for breakfast before your appointment.  He said "it's at 5am!"  WTF? 

I thought that I was hard core... @@
Last edited by Chicagobob on Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Any time is good for me as long as I get in 3 a day at least.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

?? When I actually got enough money to book a party.? Most of the time though around 3 or 3:30 am.

Keep in mind though I work over night so 3 am is like a early afternoon for me 7 am would be just after work for me so like dinner time.

I did actually have one true actual party in the afternoon it was sometime after 2 pm the last time I was on a mattress with Kristine before she moved on? I kinda owed her that though all those times I kept her up late or got her out of bed.

She was the only girl that could actually get me no pun intended up and functioning that time of day. For me 2 pm is like the middle of the night for regular people.

I will also point out she was the only girl I shaved two days in a row for.  Normally I shave once a week. I hate shaving.? my job doesn't require me to be clean shaven so I don't. Code says beard is to be maintained. So I grow it out for a week at time.

I channel Don Johnson's Miami vice beard constant 3 or 4 days growth.
Last edited by Ironman on Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
isurfer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by isurfer »

I'm a night person. Most of my parties been from 10pm to 3am with a rare occasional party in the afternoon or evening when the lady works more "day shift" hours. I voted for After Midnight.
I've had 102 awesome parties so far with my All Time Favorite lady Roxy Gold at Sagebrush Ranch since October 2014 and more future parties planned with her.
I've Had the Time of My Life, Roxy Gold
Remember the good times and create new ones to look back on. Do things in your life that will put a smile on the faces of the people that remember you.
I knew everything when I was younger but I'm still learning.
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

I like to party around 10am and on. I think I have the most energy then and give my best especially to the first. But then a wake up in the wee hours of the night might I might give one of the sloppiest blow jobs and guys like that.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

Yikes!  Looking at these responses, we are a bit worried that we are involved with a community of Vampires!  When do you guys sleep, when the sun comes up while hanging upside down?

Give us a good 8-10pm party, followed by a post party snack/beverage to restore the electrolytes, and then a nice long cuddle night of sleep leading to a fantastic and energized morning. 

You guys must need a vacation to recover from your vacation! 
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Midwest Couple link wrote: Yikes!  Looking at these responses, we are a bit worried that we are involved with a community of Vampires!  When do you guys sleep, when the sun comes up while hanging upside down?

Give us a good 8-10pm party, followed by a post party snack/beverage to restore the electrolytes, and then a nice long cuddle night of sleep leading to a fantastic and energized morning. 

?
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

Ironman link wrote: ?
Wow!  That's awesome. 

We feel like we lobbed you a big old grapefruit over the heart of the plate Ironman - but you knocked it out of the park!  Well done! 
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Midwest Couple link wrote: Wow!  That's awesome. 

We feel like we lobbed you a big old grapefruit over the heart of the plate Ironman - but you knocked it out of the park!  Well done!
Yeah you two set that one up real well for me Thanks??

For the, record I am calling it a day officially in about  5 minutes  I have been in a relatively dark room all morning though direct exposure to sunlight does give me issues.? But no worries I don't drink or actually suck blood.?
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Vanityaffair link wrote: I like to party around 10am and on. I think I have the most energy then and give my best especially to the first. But then a wake up in the wee hours of the night might I might give one of the sloppiest blow jobs and guys like that.
XO Vanity
Note to self... see Vanity after midnight!  :P
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Usually late morning/early afternoon/ early evening...

When I have $ & she’s available...
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

Anytime between noon and 6 PM. I'm thinking of the lady and thus the quality of the party. I'd like to get together with her before she is too tired. Also, while I am still fresh.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I'm nocturnal by nature... I don't ever come out before dark.  ;D
Lomez
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Lomez »

Early afternoon, by far.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Midwest Couple link wrote: Yikes!  Looking at these responses, we are a bit worried that we are involved with a community of Vampires!  When do you guys sleep, when the sun comes up while hanging upside down?

I usually sleep for two days when I get home, haha!  Of course I only visit Nevada during a full moon.  Owhooooo!  8)
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

I've partied at all hours of the day but my normal MO was to party just before sundown & again sometime after midnight. On rare occasion, If I was still in the bar/parlor & horny, I would have a sun-up party.
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Adventure Guy
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Adventure Guy »

Typically evening for me but will also do late morning and afternoon.  :)
liqq63
Noob
Noob

Post by liqq63 »

I'd go for a mid day party, around noonish, over any other time of the day, with an early evening hookup being my 2nd favorite time.  Mid day is right after hotel check out time, I'm squeaky clean and just thrumming with energy.  Early evening is just after hotel check in and I've had a chance to wash the day off and unwind a bit from the road trip. 
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I'm kind of surprised that many of you are morning people.  I guess I never see the morning, haha! 
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Chicagobob link wrote: I'm kind of surprised that many of you are morning people.  I guess I never see the morning, haha!

Early morning is THE best.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.