Boobs or Ass. That Is The Question.

Everything about the brothel life is here.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Boobs or Ass. That Is The Question.

Post by rachelvarga »

Time for the age old repost of Boobs or Ass. I can't tell you how many times this has been posted on all the forums but it seems to do well so post away. Which do you like?

Don't say "I look at the overall picture." because when you see a girl walking down the street you eyes go to her boobs or her ass.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I choose boobs (small boobs ) .

Ass :  I don't care for big butts at all....
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Depends on the direction they are walking?

I’m an Assman at heart. As long as they are not huge or concave I like pretty much all of them

Of course my ATF has large beautiful breasts and a cute little ass so I get the best of both!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

I think we all know Ironman's answer to this question ...LOL  ;D ;D ;D

A nice booty seems to catch my attention first, then my eyes start to drift upwards.  :)
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Dr. Who link wrote:

I think we all know Ironman's answer to this question ...LOL  ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Booty, booty, booty!  :P

Booty is soooooo wonderful!  You can hold it, cuddle it, kiss it, fondle it, spank it, lick it.  It's the creme de creme of a woman's body! 
It's more about the journey than the destination!
ShyKyle87
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by ShyKyle87 »

Ass!

I like big butts and I cannot lie! As for boobs, I just hope they look good for her body type.
Wondering if I should change my username to Shyron-Man87
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

Boobs!!

All day, all night.  But not to the point where the boobs enter the room 5 minutes before the rest of her does.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

If you're talking about you, Rachel - I like every part of you  ;D When a lady's clothed, I guess the ass catches my fancy. When they undress, it's usually the boobies I play with pretty much right away  ;) Not a definitive answer, but I like it all  :-*
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Funmonger
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Funmonger »

Boobs, big or small, I like them all !
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Whatever I can get my hands on.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

OK fine wouldn't want to let my time lord (Doc Who) friend. Or favorite ancient one. (Cobia) down, and since its only a matter of time before Birdman aka the donut king (Chuck) PB  or 9er chime in waiting for my response.

I will give my answer.  Inside the walls of a brothel or on the rare occasions I have been in a strip club, although I haven't been in one of those since Vegas 08 when there was a cell phone incident followed by another comical moment.  Long story short there while the lap dance that night made for a good story. I decided after that night strip clubs were BS and a waist of money. So I went out to Chicken Ranch the next night and met Kristine for the first time.?  But that too is another story.

Anyway back on track inside a brothel her butt.

However the rest of the time like at work.

Remember ladies and Gents. I work in a gym.

So I see a lot of women some of them showing more then you will see on the floor of a brothel. Some of them are like wow!? Others are also like wow!? For a different reason.  But at work rather they are a hottie Or the bearded lady with only 2 teeth at work. I focus on their faces.  Although in the case of the bearded lady with the missing teeth. As soon as she can get checked in and past the desk 9 times out of 10 nobody else is coming in behind her. I find myself opening my cell phone as quickly as I can to one of my old pictures of Kristine to erase the image of the bearded lady with only 2 teeth from my mind.

Before you say it yes I carry an old picture of Kristine around on my phone yes she is clothed and the selfie was a face shot so strictly a G rated. Sometimes I talk to the picture don't judge me people!☹ If you had to deal with  women with beards and only 2 teeth all the time. You would be talking to old pictures of your  long retired ATF too.

Yes she knows I still carry that picture around with me and I told her I talk to it when I have a bad day, or when the carnival sideshow act comes in how it is needed to reset my focus and not lose my last meal.?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
rubik
Noob
Noob

Post by rubik »

Nice firm big breasts
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

Luv to grab dat sweet ass!  :o  But motor-boating some luscious titties is fun too!  ;)   :P
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Prospector Bob link wrote: Luv to grab dat sweet ass!  :o  But motor-boating some luscious titties is fun too!  ;)   :P
Why not motorboat both?  8)
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

Chicagobob link wrote: Why not motorboat both?  8)
OK!  ;D
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

A nice, hard round one handed ass all the way. I use to say my favorite part of a line-up was them leaving. Lol

A few memorable one handed asses of ladies I've seen over the years.

Kerri @ Old Bridge
Sasha @ Old Bridge
Shelbie @ Kit Kat/MBR
Nadia @ Sagebrush
Frenchie @ LRN
Ruby Rae (early 20's) @ LRN
Natalia @ LRN
Barbiegirl (RIP) @ MBR
Tatyana @ MBR
Lily @ MR

I do love a nice ass!
Last edited by Slednx on Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

Boobs is what men like on me first but when I bend over they are staring at my ass. More than half the time I’m doing doggie style.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
1bytetoomany
Noob
Noob

Post by 1bytetoomany »

Boobs!
Highlander
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Highlander »

Since Rachel doesn't want any fence riders on this one I will have to fall on the side of Boobs. It is not about size for boobs or butts for me. If they are on either extreme too big or too small it is not appealing to me. But a ladies frame also dictates what looks good. What is the saying "I know it when I see it".

Highlander
ATF - "There can be only one"