Thanksgiving

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Thanksgiving

Post by SixT9er »

Wishing all a very happy & safe Thanksgiving holiday.

Be safe out on the roads, better a little late than not getting there at all!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Yup, I'm feeling thankful already!
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

Happy Thanksgiving to all!  I hate traveling over the holidays, so I'm not going anywhere special this year, just having turkey with some friends and watching football.

The weather has also been rainy and windy out here so it's a good thing that I wasn't flying anywhere for the holidays.  Today, some areas were getting +50mph winds and lots of flights at the airports were also being canceled/delayed.  I almost got blown away when I went out to run some errands earlier today.  :o  8)
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

May everyone have a great gobble gobble day. One day you can eat away. Enjoy!!
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Turkey's not what I'd prefer to eat tomorrow, but it'll have to do  ;)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

Happy Thanksgiving!

to one and all

both big and small!

:)
Lucielove_elko
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl
Website: https://chaturbate.com/in/?track=defaul ... erogialush

Post by Lucielove_elko »

Happy thanksgiving!
Email me regarding my upcoming brothel tours & questions about LIPN ranchbabylucie@gmail.com
Follow these links to where I am online, if you dont have an account just make one, they r free and we can keep in touch! : GENTLEMEN:Start Planning your trip to Nevadas Legal Ranches today find Hotels and more on Booking dot com
Wantmorelucie.com
NavySteve
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by NavySteve »

Nothing beats spending Thanksgiving with family. While in the Navy I spent 20 of my 22 years missing that treat. However, my 7 Thanksgivings on the ship were ones to remember. We had turkey, prime rib, ham, baked and mashed potatoes, brown or white gravy, corn, green, beans, dinner rolls, four different pies, dinner mints and mixed nuts. Everything was cooked or baked from scratch by the ship's cooks. Christmas menu was the same. If we were inport, the families of sailors who had duty that day were invited to join their husbands and fathers. Great times and great memory's.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

FumbleNutts link wrote: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Turkey's not what I'd prefer to eat tomorrow, but it'll have to do  ;)
She made a great tasting turkey brother, but she didn't gobble.  :P
It's more about the journey than the destination!