Have you ever enjoyed the holidays with a provider?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Re: Have you ever enjoyed the holidays with a provider?

Post by Prospector Bob »

Not really holidays but I've been to the Mustang on both Halloween (twice) & St. Patrick's Day & the LRN on Mardi Gras. Both places were jumpin' & a good time was had by all.  ;D
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Lucielove_elko
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl
Website: https://chaturbate.com/in/?track=defaul ... erogialush

Post by Lucielove_elko »

Have you ever enjoyed the holidays with a provider? What is your tradition about this? What was your favorite experience?

Which house do you prefer for the holidays?
Email me regarding my upcoming brothel tours & questions about LIPN ranchbabylucie@gmail.com
Follow these links to where I am online, if you dont have an account just make one, they r free and we can keep in touch! : GENTLEMEN:Start Planning your trip to Nevadas Legal Ranches today find Hotels and more on Booking dot com
Wantmorelucie.com
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Lucielove_elko link wrote: Have you ever enjoyed the holidays with a provider? What is your tradition about this? What was your favorite experience?

Which house do you prefer for the holidays?

This time of yr. is my "busy" time so no I have never had the pleasure of a provider at this time of yr.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I always monger over the holidays.  The ladies really appreciate the company and the vibe is more intimate. 

BTW, Didn't I have you pinned against the bar last New Years Eve whispering outrageously lewd things in your ear?  ;D
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

The only holidays that I've made it out to the brothels were Easter at the Mustang when my ATF was still working there and Oktoberfest/Halloween at the Chicken Ranch and Sheri's, but that was several years ago. 

I wouldn't mind spending Christmas and/or New Years with the ladies, but usually other commitments on the homefront takes priority.
Lucielove_elko
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl
Website: https://chaturbate.com/in/?track=defaul ... erogialush

Post by Lucielove_elko »

Chicagobob link wrote: I always monger over the holidays.  The ladies really appreciate the company and the vibe is more intimate. 

BTW, Didn't I have you pinned against the bar last New Years Eve whispering outrageously lewd things in your ear?  ;D
Yes I seem to remeber that!! :) :-)
Email me regarding my upcoming brothel tours & questions about LIPN ranchbabylucie@gmail.com
Follow these links to where I am online, if you dont have an account just make one, they r free and we can keep in touch! : GENTLEMEN:Start Planning your trip to Nevadas Legal Ranches today find Hotels and more on Booking dot com
Wantmorelucie.com