Does Your ATF Like Sex As Much As Money?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Does Your ATF Like Sex As Much As Money?

Post by MrTShirt »

A guy gives money for sex, showing his priorities of sex over money.

However, is it the same for girls?

For a girl, money is obviously important.  It is her living.

But does she like sex as much?  Or does she just put up with the sex to get the money?
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

MrTShirt link wrote: A guy gives money for sex, showing his priorities of sex over money.

However, is it the same for girls?

For a girl, money is obviously important.  It is her living.

But does she like sex as much?  Or does she just put up with the sex to get the money?
??
.Mine is long retired so I can't say for sure.

Towards the end of our run she asked me if I was sure I wanted to give her that much it was  more than I usually gave her.

I said yes I stopped paying you money for sex  after the second time with you.  From our third time on I have been giving you money for putting up with me in between the times we. see each other.

She had to do a lot of in between maintenance of our arrangement.  We would go months in between sometimes more than year between visits.

Sex with me even though I am fuggly was actually the easy part for Kristine she just had to close her eyes and pretend she was with her  dream lover.  It was all the admin work she had to devote to me in all the months in between when I would actually give her money and we had sex that was the tricky part.

So I understand your question, but you are talking about ATF's.  I think a better question is does she like you as much as money you give her?

If she is truly your ATF you have paid for or not formed a unique bond of some type with each other.

So if she is truly your ATF a better question is does she like you as much as the money you are giving her.

If you are truly lucky and you chose the right girl she will let you know where you truly stood with her, after the sex and the money exchange is now at an end.?
Last edited by Ironman on Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: I think so she has me convinced she does anyway.
Dude we already know Tori is a nympho she just hides it well.?
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Of course I believe she does but there is no real way to tell. I know she likes me & we have a great time together but that doesn’t answer the question of does she like the sex better than the money?
Only true way to find out is if you & your atf stopped seeing each other in a client provider relationship & saw each other outside the house with no money exchange.
Since that’s not going to happen for me I’ll just cling to the belief that she does
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Slednx link wrote: "I don't enjoy the sex 95% of the time with my clients" - Ruby Rae, Bunnyranch 2016
That is to be expected though.

I would expect that to be the case most of the time when they are with clients. I wouldn't hold that against any of the girls as long as she can fake it well and the client is happy after the party is over and doesn't regret spending the money then no harm done she kept her client happy.

Obviously the line gets a little blurry if she knows she is your ATF.  But even then I am not sure rather or not she is actually enjoying sex with you really matters as much as rather or not she enjoys knowing she is your ATF it takes more effort for the girl to be your ATF if she knows she is then the question is does she care about you enough to keep the ATF title.

Sex and rather or not she enjoys it with you the client doesn't matter she just has to like two money you are giving her and or you enough t leave you with a smile when you part ways at the end of the party.?
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

Easy Answer for us - NOPE!  The lady is doing it for the money! 

We pay for an experience, and an adventure. 
We pay for that adventure to abide by the rules of our marriage.
We pay for the party to include a loose outline of what we hope will occur, and not occur, within our party. 

With so many rules, it must feel like work.... and even if you enjoy your work, you're still doing it more for the $$$ than the enjoyment. 

We accept that, and have a deep appreciation for the ladies that offer this opportunity to us!   
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: Okay to add to this morning deal Tori in GIWN.
???? I missed her by about 36 hours ?

Tell her I said hi when you see her this next weekend. Don't forget the Donuts or is it teething rings.??
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Slednx link wrote: "I don't enjoy the sex 95% of the time with my clients" - Ruby Rae, Bunnyranch 2016
That’s really the question.
Not does she like the $ more than sex but does she like having sex with you?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

SixT9er link wrote: That’s really the question.
Not does she like the $ more than sex but does she like having sex with you?
Yup, agreed.

If you don't know the answer, do this visual experiment next time you are with the an ATF. Look into a full length mirror with both of you naked. Then ask yourself, if outside of this environment, is this a girl that looks like she would be into having sex with me? Some guys are gonna be able to say "yes". And if the answer is "no", that's ok too, because beautiful women provide fantasies for a price and that's what makes this hobby great!
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

LOL.... and yet, we'd bet about 95% of her customers believe they are the 5%.
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Slednx link wrote: Yup, agreed.

If you don't know the answer, do this visual experiment next time you are with the an ATF. Look into a full length mirror with both of you naked. Then ask yourself, if outside of this environment, is this a girl that looks like she would be into having sex with me? Some guys are gonna be able to say "yes". And if the answer is "no", that's ok too, because beautiful women provide fantasies for a price and that's what makes this hobby great!
You don’t give women much credit do you?
I’ve found women to be much less superficial regarding appearance of the man than men are of women. Women look for so much more than just appearance. Then factor In just as there are guys that like various size,shapes, looks of different women, women would also.
Only my ATF knows if she truly enjoys sex with me but I would not gauge whether she does or does not based on my looks & whether or not I think she’d be with a guy who looks like me in the real world.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

A truthful answer :  No.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: I think there has to be something they like about the work other than the money. I am sure there are some ladies that are only in this profession for the money but I bet 90% of those don't last very long. Maybe it's not the sex they like maybe it's talking to weird ass guys in the parlor that bring them donuts. I don't know but there has to be more to any career than just the money or no one could put up with there career for very long.
I would have to agree with you Chuck. I didn't bring her donuts that is your gig.? But your girl did talk to me for quite a while in the bar last year. We did the Ironman 20 dollars talk a lot in the bar special party.

Then about 10 weeks later give or take when she actually let me in her room at budget friendly rate she then agreed to appear in one of my productions.? I am not completely yet ruling out doing another one with her likeness yet either.?

So um yes Chuck I don't know about the other girls, or are we going with GIW now?

Anyway yes In Tori's case she definitely likes talking to weird guys in the Mustang bar.

As we were exiting her room after the Sex she even said I was weird but in a harmless good way.?

Tori is a little unique though. She is probably the first girl I have had sex with even if if it was paid for in the last 10 years that actually kept her eyes open the whole time. Most of the girls  rather it be Charlotte my long retired ATF just closed their eyes the whole time during sex or we did something like Doggie so they could minimize the number of minutes they had to see me naked during Sex.? 99.9 percent Sure Arizona kept her eyes closed at least most of the time as well.

Tori also did say after we did the deed we should have done doggie. I think I might DM this topic to Tori just so I can say remember Tori when I made request last year. I said Sex start the clock after I was out of the shower. If you honored those two conditions we were good. Everything else we did or went on in the privacy of your room while I was there was for you to decide.  So if in hindsight you got provider remorse for choosing to be the brave girl and keep your eyes open or choose the safe route of Doggie that is your Bad Miss Tori.

But if we ever cross paths again in person, and I am in your room I will give you a choice we can either try the doggie, the reverse cowgirl those were Kassie aka. Whitney's go to positions with me. Or we can stop by the supply closet and get you a blind fold you can wear while we are doing it!
??. Although rather or not we actually connect again is very up in the air for a lot of reasons. I made two trips this year. September you convently got out of dodge 24 to 48 hours before I showed up then this past weekend you Just happen to return 24 hours after I leave town.?? So um yeah avoiding me. ? Me thinks its because you had provider remorse for choosing to keep your eyes open while we were having sex _??

You need to do the Kassie aka. Whitney Meathod Doggie\Reverse cowgirl. Or do it like my retired ATF and more recently Charlotte close your eyes and pretend I am your dream lover. Or maybe in your case you can imagine me as a donut you are doing kinky things with or too.???
Last edited by Ironman on Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I only know of one litmus test... would she have sex with you if she was a civie?  ;)
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Funmonger
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Funmonger »

The answer to whether or not the LPIN likes the sex as much as the money may vary from girl to girl but I would guess generally the answer is no. One thing is for sure though. The horn dog customers who pay for sex ALL like the sex better than their money, at least at the time when they are going into the lady's room right after negotiations are done.  Whether or not they still like it as much afterwards is sometimes another story.
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

I don't need money, not since Rich Old Aunt Matilda died and left me her house in the Hamptons, the Ferrari, the yacht, and the Boo Koo Big Bucks Stock Portfolio.

I’m here because this is the only way I can meet men who want to have sex with me.

BAHAHAHAHAAAAAA  ;D ;D ;D
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

RoxyGold link wrote: I don't need money, not since Rich Old Aunt Matilda died and left me her house in the Hamptons, the Ferrari, the yacht, and the Boo Koo Big Bucks Stock Portfolio.

I’m here because this is the only way I can meet men who want to have sex with me.

BAHAHAHAHAAAAAA  ;D ;D ;D
I call BS on the last part of your post.

I am sure you have so many ways of getting  a guy to have sex with you that you lost count.

As for the rest of your post. If you got all that stuff are you willing to adopt me???
clevelandbrowns01
Noob
Noob

Post by clevelandbrowns01 »

Does she like sex with you as much as money is your real question. You probably don't care a whole lot if she's having good time with her other customers!   

Honestly, in my case, I guess it doesn't matter.  I still get to feel like I have a girlfriend. Similar to you - I know she actually likes me.  She can like the money more.  I probably would too if the roles were reversed.

Chuckar chaser link wrote: I think there has to be something they like about the work other than the money. I am sure there are some ladies that are only in this profession for the money but I bet 90% of those don't last very long. Maybe it's not the sex they like maybe it's talking to weird ass guys in the parlor that bring them donuts. I don't know but there has to be more to any career than just the money or no one could put up with there career for very long.
You're right - obviously nearly every working girl could do pretty well working at strip clubs without having to sleep with guys like us.  For many girls - I would think it's adventerous / secretive to be traveling to work in brothel.  Sort of like undercover agent or something. 

Some like the idea they're helping guys that don't get much affection.  In Alexa Alberts book about the MR - she polled many of the girls on what other career they'd be interested in.  Nursing / health care pro was the top choice.  So some generally do just like helping people.

Thing is if they hate the sex - they're not going to last.  If they like even most of the sex - then it's career choice they can handle.
mobeerlswhine
Noob
Noob

Post by mobeerlswhine »

Chicagobob link wrote: I only know of one litmus test... would she have sex with you if she was a civie?  ;)
There are many types of transactional sexual encounters that don't involve a brothel. many that don't involve cash. I would not use that as a litmus test--the mere fact of sex proving desire for sex. That is last century thinking.

I would postulate (with no science to back it up) that for many SW sex ranks low on the scale of needs or fulfilling activities which in some cases allows them to monetize it easier than a 'civie' who only does it when they want to. I have met several SW and adult performers in their private lives who have low sex drives and have few experiences outside of transactional sex. That might be just anecdotal evidence. The problem is that you will never be able to trust getting a candid answer from a SW who is still actively marketing.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

SixT9er link wrote: You don’t give women much credit do you?
I’ve found women to be much less superficial regarding appearance of the man than men are of women. Women look for so much more than just appearance. Then factor In just as there are guys that like various size,shapes, looks of different women, women would also.
Only my ATF knows if she truly enjoys sex with me but I would not gauge whether she does or does not based on my looks & whether or not I think she’d be with a guy who looks like me in the real world.
Sort of.

I don't know how many times I have tried to explain this guys but they don't listen.

It boils down to evolution. Men look at women and judge whether or not she is capable of having healthy babies to have healthy offspring. You can say you aren't like that but you cannot deny what is built in. The more attractive they are,  better shape of hips,  healthy skin,  hair and more.  Some guys prefer different but that is because of social influence. What is makeup? It's to make the skin look better.

Wome do look at looks but the fundamental desire is security. Looks are considered but protecection overrides that. They desire protection for them and their offspring. Women like rich guys because that means stability.

For both sexes all other preferences are layered on top of that.

Now don't make me write a big post again because I hate grammar and spell checking.