Dating sex worker

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Rooman69
Noob
Noob

Dating sex worker

Post by Rooman69 »

My friend wants to no if its ok to date a sex worker.please help him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Rooman69 on Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

If he can handle it then sure, if he can’t then no
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Rooman69 link wrote: My friend wants to no if its ok to date a sex worker.please help him

Of course its OK, but it does take a certain type of person that can truly handle it. Some think they can, but really can't.

But the simple answer is yes it is OK.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

I think it was the comedian Russell Peters that answered it best about how it was like to date a sex worker.

Something to the effect of he spends all day long telling jokes since that’s his job. The last thing he wants to do when he gets home is to tell jokes, since that’s bringing work home. Guess what the last thing is she wants to do when she gets home....
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

Ironman link wrote: Of course its OK, but it does take a certain type of person that can truly handle it. Some think they can, but really can't.

But the simple answer is yes it is OK.
Not to get all President Clinton on this, but it also depends on what your definition of "dating" is. 
That early, lust & attraction stages of dating could be quit easy for many people with an open and adventurous spirit.  As the relationship progresses into a more "comfortable" stage, full of dinners at home, it would really establish if it's the relationship they were after, or the thrill of the relationship. 

We'd agree - Yes, it's ok.  Just be honest with what your after.  Really, not a whole lot different than any other relationship. 
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
liqq63
Noob
Noob

Post by liqq63 »

Rooman69 link wrote: My friend wants to no if its ok to date a sex worker.please help him

If your friend needs to ask, then the answer for him is no.  Mostly, sex workers are normal people just like everybody else, and thus just as capable of sustaining a healthy nurturing relationship.  But it takes big cojones to be the other half in a relationship with a sex worker.     
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Ok to date one ?  Yrs. ago I married one.  Didn't last too long but it was fun while it lasted.  We stayed good friends up until the time she passed away last summer.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

Sincere sympathies Mr. Cobia on Your loss of Someone You have loved

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She sees a dozen men
She sees a hundred men
She sees a thousand men
Maybe more

Do You really think You'll be the One She picks out of all those to be with?

(good luck)
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Lee link wrote: Sincere sympathies Mr. Cobia on Your loss of Someone You have loved

Thank you .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She sees a dozen men
She sees a hundred men
She sees a thousand men
Maybe more

Do You really think You'll be the One She picks out of all those to be with?

(good luck)
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

Cobia link wrote: Ok to date one ?  Yrs. ago I married one.  Didn't last too long but it was fun while it lasted.  We stayed good friends up until the time she passed away last summer.
Oh man. Sorry to hear about the passing of your friend Cobia.
That’s great you were able to stay good friends after the marriage.

As for dating a sex worker, it’s entered my mind a few times. I wouldn’t be able to do it.
I think a lot of people don’t get that a relationship with a sex worker outside of the house is different than a relationship in every day life. I know I act differently when I visit the ranches. What may seem great for the few hours in the house does not translate into happy times outside.
Rooman69
Noob
Noob

Post by Rooman69 »

Thanks for all your input .my friend Chris has decided to give it  a go. Will let you all know how he gets on.cheers again.

rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

I don't want to say much about this other than you should have your emotions in check and if you believe you will "save a girl" you will most likely be disappointed.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Rachel Varga link wrote: I don't want to say much about this other than you should have your emotions in check and if you believe you will "save a girl" you will most likely be disappointed.
I am ready to save 2 dozen girls.  :) :P
wrb55roscojr
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by wrb55roscojr »

Now I gotta to ask. What kind of sex worker? Stripper, cam worker or a working girl?
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

wrb55roscojr link wrote: Now I gotta to ask. What kind of sex worker? Stripper, cam worker or a working girl?
I know those along with Adult actress are all sex workers but in my mind when I think of a “Sex Worker” I only think of Working girls & adult actresses (actors) people who have intercourse or oral sex with another, again there are can shows that have that as well.
Just thinking what cane to mind when I read the OP
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!