What would make you TIP more?

Everything about the brothel life is here.

We all have our own rules about tipping... but is there anything that would make you change or increase your ideas about tipping?

Total votes: 0

Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

What would make you TIP more?

Post by Midwest Couple »

We get why the rules are in place, but dislike the policy that the house split applies to a tip as well as the negotiated party price. 

Because of this, we tend to put our entire party budget up during negotiations and don't practice tipping in LPIN.  IF this policy was changed, we'd probably enjoy tipping to help the ladies out more. 

How about you guys?  What makes you reconsider your "normal" when it comes to tipping? 
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

OlderPhart link wrote: My question is STILL:  What did the house do to warrant ANY Tip?
Pretty obvious:

They were smart enough to have her work at their establishment...
Last edited by SixT9er on Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

It's about keeping the ladies honest and not working the clients money in their favor and against the house. That is why the tips are split.

All examples are based on a customer paying $400 total. The first two examples are with house split tips, the last two are lady keeps all the tip.

1. $300 party & $100 tip.
Lady- $200 . House - $200

2. $200 party & $200 tip
Lady - $200. House - $200

3. $300 party & $100 tip
Lady- $250. House - $150

4. $200 party & $200 tip
Lady - $300. House - $100

Houses have seen it all, they need to protect themselves from ladies who try to scam them. That is why they fire ladies who don't report tips. Math does not lie.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

OlderPhart link wrote: Actually, the original question was:

... but is there anything that would make you change or increase your ideas about tipping?

And one of the offered answers was:
I'll tip more if the house changes their split regarding the tip.  I want to tip the lady, not the house.

And I replied with my changes about tipping.

And if I choose to tip the lady, I want the tip to go to the lady - not the house.

>This is fun. We must do it more sometime.
This IS fun.  Lets.
Oh brother, here we go again. 
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

Slednx got it right & I get it too. If you wanna give a monetary tip, half of something is better than nothing at all.  : :)

Personally, I gifted after a party. I gave the Ladies I partied with gold nuggets or dust equal to $100 at the current market price. I gave them out even if the party was only so-so. If I were to come out of my retirement, I'd continue that practice.
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
OlderPhart
Noob
Noob

Post by OlderPhart »

Oh, I understand the mathematics.
And I grasp the snarky answer about "smart enough to have her work at their establishment..."

But I still contend three things:

1. Part of the original question was:
>"... but is there anything that would make you change or increase your ideas about tipping?"

2. One of the offered answers was:
>"I'll tip more if the house changes their split regarding the tip.  I want to tip the lady, not the house."

3. I agree with MWC, that
>"If  we want to reward the person who directly provided us a service with additional compensation (a tip), we
>would prefer to believe all of our money was going to that person.  This is NOT a "business decision" it is
>our choice, and the business policy regarding  that tip can affect our desire to do so."

>"Oh brother, here we go again."
?????
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

OlderPhart link wrote: And I grasp the snarky answer about "smart enough to have her work at their establishment..."
Certain types of questions require “snarky” answers...
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

OlderPhart link wrote: Oh, I understand the mathematics.
And I grasp the snarky answer about "smart enough to have her work at their establishment..."

But I still contend three things:

1. Part of the original question was:
>"... but is there anything that would make you change or increase your ideas about tipping?"

2. One of the offered answers was:
>"I'll tip more if the house changes their split regarding the tip.  I want to tip the lady, not the house."

3. I agree with MWC, that
>"If  we want to reward the person who directly provided us a service with additional compensation (a tip), we
>would prefer to believe all of our money was going to that person.  This is NOT a "business decision" it is
>our choice, and the business policy regarding  that tip can affect our desire to do so."

>"Oh brother, here we go again."
??? ??

I edited my response because the conversation is going in a loop. I have said my piece and you have said yours.

Last edited by rachelvarga on Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

Wow - so much for this being the "adult" place to chat I guess. 

There's still plenty of, if you don't agree with me, it's "bullshit" or "this thread sucks" or "you just don't want to pay the lady". 

We felt we were pretty clear in our OP that we understood why the rules existed, and that it had nothing to do with the age old "to tip or not to tip" debate.  The questions was: "What would make you tip more?"

In all honestly it surprises us A LOT that on a board that we'd always felt was a more serious, mature audience that this has come to such a "snarky" point.  As far was we are concerned though it's not the thread, it's some attitudes and inability to "agree to disagree" that sucks.  Not a lot of reason to play in this sandbox when we can get sand in our face over at the other place. 

Best wishes for a fantastic 2020 to you all! 
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

You guys are arguing about arguing! @@
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Mikey
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Mikey »

When I tip, I leave the money on the nightstand, and don't say anything (in case someone is listening), leaving it up to her to declare it to the house, or not.[/size]
Mimsy Were the Borogoves
Funmonger
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Funmonger »

Ok, I'll kick this dead horse for a bit.

I agree, when I tip if I do, I simply hand it over. Whatever the LPIN owes the house is up to her.

I respect anyone who keeps their deals, whether to me or the house. If the LPIN made a deal that at the end of the day, they split all money received then it is not incumbent on me to interfere.  If you tip a Blackjack dealer, then typically, it is split with all of the other dealers.

Anyone can "feel" however they desire but again, the deal on the split is between the house and that lady and not the lady and the client.  It is aggravating to an LPIN to hear that would make some not tip because she has tried (in vain) to explain that the deal is already made and there is nothing she can do about it. The rule to split tips in the first place is simply to keep the game honest between LPIN and her Brothel and this has its roots in a certain amount of ambivalent feelings. Ie: some would abuse, some would not.  PLEASE don't anybody take it out on the LPINs. Either tip or not and please keep the split stuff to yourself since it is a contract that really does not have anything to do with the customer. She could have lied and said she got to keep it all but to an LPIN's credit she does not in most cases.There are those who would like to settle for less and hide a tip from the house. This was not her "deal" and but doing this she is engaging in contract violation. The customer can cuss the house or feel like cutting down the lady. If you fell that way, pay what you negotiate in full up front and don't tip.

Again, Like Mikey, whenever I tip I just drop it in and say nothing other than thanks or else don't tip. I really don't know for sure what happens after that. I also don't forget that the house in many cases are for a fact pretty good people, consider Elko and Mustang and the Dovetail.

To answer the original question, why would I tip or tip more? Usually whenever I run over a. bit and the LPIN didn't "sweat " me.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Question.  If a person uses a credit card.. can they tip?  I imagine the bill may or may not come with a tip line.  We had always heard just negotiate an entire party at a good amount... the best tip is repeat business to someone we like.
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Phoenix link wrote: Question.  If a person uses a credit card.. can they tip?  I imagine the bill may or may not come with a tip line.  We had always heard just negotiate an entire party at a good amount... the best tip is repeat business to someone we like.
Some businesses don't have a system that allows the charged amount to be increased once the car is swiped.

IE:  Restaurants typically allow a tip to be added onto a swiped amount.
A gas station or grocery store or book store doesn't have tips, so a second charge isn't part of their system.

For a brothel, you would likely need to ask the house cashier.  The girl may not know, since you are asking a question that wouldn't often come up.

Remember, in restaurants you pay after the meal, so you know how was the service.
In a brothel, you pay before the party, so how would you know what to tip?
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

Phoenix link wrote: Question.  If a person uses a credit card.. can they tip?  I imagine the bill may or may not come with a tip line.  We had always heard just negotiate an entire party at a good amount... the best tip is repeat business to someone we like.
You can absolutely leave a tip with a credit card! You can do it with the initial transaction “$ABCD for the party and add a EF% tip on there too” or afterwards “run my card again for a $ABC tip for you” :)
Available at Inez in Elko, NV