2020 Resolutions

Everything about the brothel life is here.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

2020 Resolutions

Post by rachelvarga »

What are your 2020 resolutions?
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

My New Years revolution is to lose 5 more lbs. I already lost 10and most people tell me I look greT already. To spend more time or equal time in New York. Last year I was only home 3 weeks. To not get burnt out and stay S happy as or happier than I am right now. Peace and tranquility. And of course another lucrative year.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

-  to walk.
Adventure Guy
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Adventure Guy »

More parties and outdates!  :)
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

2019 was a very wild year for me so 2020 is going to have to get it in gear to top it.

I do have different goals this yr.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

1. I will try to participate more. I think I was burned out last year and would go home and not look or read anything for a week sometimes. I am off for a while then a week back and off again. I plan to go on vacation this summer, maybe drive to key west. It's a long drive but all that is new to me and I like to see the country from the ground and not the air. I finally saved up for a 2020 Mustang GT so I have to use it for something right?

2. This will sound girlish but I really like baking things. Also, I have a Traeger grill and that thing is awesome. I will try new things on it.

3. Get off my ass and update my site and pictures.

4. Organize everything I have. I mean really organize.

I really don't know yet but I'm sure they will come to me soon.
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

MrTShirt link wrote: -  to walk.
To come up with great ideas to assist MrTShirt reach His goals

Idea 1. Find a large rooom at the Mustang with a bed at the other side. Have RachelV on the bed in Her "working attire". Race MrTShirt across the the room to see who gets to "go first". This should be great inspiration to "prepare for the race". Of course He'll win either way since that 26incher will go way past anything I have to offer (  ;D ) even if I get there first.

================

To continue to help others as I can without hurting myself
(borrowing one of Rachel's) to improve my personal organization
                                              :)
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

Adventure Guy link wrote: More parties and outdates!  :)
I second that! :)
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

I don't do resolution. That way I don't need to break it.?
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
liqq63
Noob
Noob

Post by liqq63 »

Rachel Varga link wrote: What are your 2020 resolutions?
Consistent failure to remain steadfast to previous new year resolutions is the catalyst for my 2020 resolution, which is to not make any resolutions.   
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

liqq63 link wrote: Consistent failure to remain steadfast to previous new year resolutions is the catalyst for my 2020 resolution, which is to not make any resolutions. 
So you’ve failed again by resolving to not make a resolution?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Boomer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Boomer »

I am not a resolution kinda guy. I try and work on myself throughout the year. Everything in moderation, treat everyone like I would like to be treated and keep moving weight in the gym. Almost forgot “More Days on the Water Fishing”.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I resolve to party with more new girls in 2020!  :P
It's more about the journey than the destination!
clevelandbrowns01
Noob
Noob

Post by clevelandbrowns01 »

The personal organization thing is a big one for me too.  If I can do that - many other things would fall into place.  I love to read so I definitely want to do more of that.  Trying to write a book - I'd like to make significant progress on that. 
liqq63
Noob
Noob

Post by liqq63 »

SixT9er link wrote: So you’ve failed again by resolving to not make a resolution?
Badda bing, badda boom.  There are a lot of things I'm not, but being consistent is not one of them.  Congrats 69er on grasping the irony in my response in less than 60 minutes.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Mrs... not buy cute clothes... better quality clothes that look better longer 

Mr...  focus more on profitability for work..  stop being too competitive at CrossFit which leads to stupid injuries....  don’t give a f**k as much and enjoy life. 
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

LydiaStar link wrote: Better late than never...

This is definitely my year to 1) get organized, so I have to copy Rachel on that one for sure.

2) Stop changing my stage name, just kidding, haha. Don't you just hate it when some of us do that over and over LOL? I've actually done that -- changed my nick name every so often - ever since I was a kid. Really though, I'm stopping with Lydia Star ;)

3) Renew my group fitness instructor license. (taking my test in a few weeks) I'd like my own health/fitness center franchise, but that's a multi-year goal.

4) Convert a cargo trailer into a solar powered camper.

5) Be more publicly supportive of LPIN, even when I'm not at a ranch. I've been a part of this industry on and off my entire adult life and it has benefited me a lot; I want to be more open about that. Authenticity is important to my sanity.

" Convert a cargo trailer "..... I didn't convert one but I did re do 1 in cedar and fixin to do another 1.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Some resolutions are starting to come to fruition, but will cause me to be more fluid and adaptable, which will be another resolution. Ha!  :)   Getting more sunshine may have to wait for just a little bit, but will take a backseat to getting family members much needed help! After they're taken care of, which looks to be within 4 to 6 months, I'm going to concentrate on my self care and getting back to enjoying life  8) Look out for my last resolution the 2nd half of the year, which will be to cut loose, tie one on, and fuck like there's no tomorrow  ;D
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

So how is it going so far?