Speaking of age

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SexyLexieJames
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Re: Speaking of age

Post by SexyLexieJames »

Dirk Diggler link wrote:
Lexie James wrote: Nope! I like older men. If I was going to charge more money based on age, which I wouldn't because that's discrimination, it would be the 18 year olds bc they usually try to fuck you so hard you catch on fire. And sometimes you do...lol just kidding.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I hereby declare your new nickname to be Katniss, the girl on fire  ;D 

Dirk

Hahah that suits me!!![/size]
SixT9er link wrote:
Lexie James wrote: Nope! I like older men. If I was going to charge more money based on age, which I wouldn't because that's discrimination, it would be the 18 year olds bc they usually try to fuck you so hard you catch on fire. And sometimes you do...lol just kidding.

Gives new meaning to the question
Do you smoke after sex?

Oh geez! Then the answer is yes depending on the age of my guest![/size]
RunningSquirrel link wrote:
Lexie James wrote: the 18 year olds bc they usually try to fuck you so hard you catch on fire. And sometimes you do...lol just kidding.

lol...what a visual...do they get a Boy Scout merit badge for that ;)

[/size]Yes... it comes with a fire extinguisher and a kitty on it. I actually should have some made![/size]
Chuckar chaser link wrote:

Maybe you should charge a fire tax.

Lexie thank you for the laugh that's the best post I have seen in a while.

[/size]Glad I could give you a chuckle... and that is definitely what I would call that upcharge![/size]
dbldblu51
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by dbldblu51 »

Dear courtesans in America, a topic near and dear to my heart.  Is there an age for a potential customer that becomes a negative i.e. you turn down the party or ask for more moolah?  70, 80, 90?
SexyLexieJames
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by SexyLexieJames »

Nope! I like older men. If I was going to charge more money based on age, which I wouldn't because that's discrimination, it would be the 18 year olds bc they usually try to fuck you so hard you catch on fire. And sometimes you do...lol just kidding.

RunningSquirrel
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by RunningSquirrel »

Lexie James link wrote: the 18 year olds bc they usually try to fuck you so hard you catch on fire. And sometimes you do...lol just kidding.

lol...what a visual...do they get a Boy Scout merit badge for that ;)
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Lexie James link wrote: Nope! I like older men. If I was going to charge more money based on age, which I wouldn't because that's discrimination, it would be the 18 year olds bc they usually try to fuck you so hard you catch on fire. And sometimes you do...lol just kidding.

Gives new meaning to the question
Do you smoke after sex?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Older men are not a problem to me at all.  Age is not a factor for me at all.
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

Lexie James link wrote: Nope! I like older men. If I was going to charge more money based on age, which I wouldn't because that's discrimination, it would be the 18 year olds bc they usually try to fuck you so hard you catch on fire. And sometimes you do...lol just kidding.

I hereby declare your new nickname to be Katniss, the girl on fire  ;D

Dirk
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Rachel Varga link wrote: Older men are not a problem to me at all.  Age is not a factor for me at all.
Good news.  I will have to tell all my buddies in my 150 year old member's club.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

KittiMinx link wrote: My only concern with older clients (and I mean significantly older - senior citizens) is their physical health. I happily enjoy partying with older clients but I try to be careful to not overwork them or over stress their systems. The mind may still be young but the body ages whether we want it to or not!
That's alright. Have no mercy, 'cause this is how I wanna go ;D
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

I almost want to try for one of those badges, but I would probably just end up throwing my hip out  : :)

Dirk