Cul-de-sac open

Everything about the brothel life is here.
dbldblu51
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Cul-de-sac open

Post by dbldblu51 »

This was posted in another group I am in:
Lyon Brothels Closing Bars but Remaining Open
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 18, 2020
(Mound House, Nevada) – Suzette Cole – owner of the Bunny Ranch, Love Ranch, Kit Kat and Sagebrush brothels in Lyon County – has announced, per the governor’s request, that she has closed all in-house bars at her properties; however, she will continue brothel operations with a skeleton crew. “We will be operating on a low-key basis,” Cole said.
She further noted that enhanced health and safety precautions – including cancellation of scheduled group events and “social distancing” measures that have already been implemented – will continue.
Cole also advised that she’s been in contact with the Lyon County Sheriff’s Office and will continue operating under certain stipulations requested by his office.
“Considering the devastating impact immediate closure would have on the lives and livelihoods of our workers,” she concluded, “we believe the reasonable course of action is to safely remain open on a limited basis.”
dbldblu51
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by dbldblu51 »

What does social distancing mean inside a brothel?  ;D
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

dbldblu51 link wrote: What does social distancing mean inside a brothel?  ;D
????
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

I am sure plenty of ladies are willing to show you.  :) :)
isurfer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by isurfer »

Even though the bar is closed and not serving drinks, sitting in the bar area is allowed. They removed maybe half of the  barstools/chairs so that you are not sitting next to someone. At the Nugget Resort in Sparks they had done the same thing with their rows of slot machines and at the card tables, they removed many of their chairs from the gaming floor.
I've had 102 awesome parties so far with my All Time Favorite lady Roxy Gold at Sagebrush Ranch since October 2014 and more future parties planned with her.
I've Had the Time of My Life, Roxy Gold
Remember the good times and create new ones to look back on. Do things in your life that will put a smile on the faces of the people that remember you.
I knew everything when I was younger but I'm still learning.
dbldblu51
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by dbldblu51 »

Social distancing?
Last edited by dbldblu51 on Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.