Your Worst Brothel Experience?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
isurfer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Your Worst Brothel Experience?

Post by isurfer »

What was your worst brothel experience(s)?
I've had 102 awesome parties so far with my All Time Favorite lady Roxy Gold at Sagebrush Ranch since October 2014 and more future parties planned with her.
I've Had the Time of My Life, Roxy Gold
Remember the good times and create new ones to look back on. Do things in your life that will put a smile on the faces of the people that remember you.
I knew everything when I was younger but I'm still learning.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

First two girl party.
Equal blame on Ladies & myself
Me: I wasn’t very attracted to either Lady but thought fulfilling the fantasy would be enough
Lady: She wasn’t fresh...
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

Never had a bad experience. Just lucky, I guess...  :)
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
G
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by G »

Not being able to see my favorite lady when I wanted to!
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

Hmmm, I’ve had one or two bad experiences.
I’ll go with kind of getting pulled into a room where the lady started unbuttoning my shirt.  No negotiating, she was trying to push me on the bed. I asked to see if other ladies were in house and she said that I’m partying with her.
I bolted out of that room and tried to leave but they locked the front door. Then all these people came out of no where and were pulling on my clothes trying to get me in a room. After screaming to let me out at the top of my lungs, they unlocked the door and I got out of there. I never walk in front of that house again.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Being offered sex without a condom. Scared the shit out of me. Maybe some are into it... I just thought how many others took her up on the offer. 
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Broken appointments.  I will leave it at that.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Duck11 link wrote: Hmmm, I’ve had one or two bad experiences.
I’ll go with kind of getting pulled into a room where the lady started unbuttoning my shirt.  No negotiating, she was trying to push me on the bed. I asked to see if other ladies were in house and she said that I’m partying with her.
I bolted out of that room and tried to leave but they locked the front door. Then all these people came out of no where and were pulling on my clothes trying to get me in a room. After screaming to let me out at the top of my lungs, they unlocked the door and I got out of there. I never walk in front of that house again.
You ran from that?!?!?
Sounds like many guys fantasy come true! Lol
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Are you serious? Does that place still exist?
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Phoenix link wrote: Being offered sex without a condom. Scared the shit out of me. Maybe some are into it... I just thought how many others took her up on the offer.
Is that what a "premium party" is all about?
A guy should get something for those $5K - $20K parties.  Right?
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

2013 at Bunny Ranch in the middle of a 90 minute party...  the girl had a complete meltdown.  I got up, put on my clothes, and I walked out.  I WALKED OUT!  : :)
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

I've had a few. My most recent ones were at Mustang, most memorable was at Sagebrush.

1. At Mustang, some Thai chick with killer body, butterface was too wasted that when she got in room turned totally cold on me, like wouldn't let me touch her, seemed traumatized, (weird shit) then started to pass out. I got up and left, took my chances going down hall by myself.

2. At Mustang, hot chick named Jessica ended up being total cock tease in bedroom. She was buzzed and at first I just assumed she was being playful. Some kissing, pull away, some DATY, then pull away. All squirmy and shit, I was horny and I paid and she was playing games. The only thing I got to finish without interruption was the actual fucking. She probably is great in bed when sober.

3. Nadia at Sagebrush. Outdate to my house, she ends up getting fucked up on everything in her purse on the way to Reno. She freaks the fuck out at my house on whatever she took, I told her to get the fuck out and call her a cab. I got nothing that night other than being a babysitter and a headache.

Lots of hookers are loadies!
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
SToN3y
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by SToN3y »

Hm, can't say I've had a notably bad experience *knock on wood*

Had a few awkward moments and a couple parties I've looked back on and would've done differently, but none I would characterize as being "the worst."
HOLY CRAP, DUDE? That's some nightmare shit. Was it in this country?
“Buy experiences, not things. Things get broken and go out of style. Experiences get better every time you talk about them.”
~Jean Chatzky
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

MrTShirt link wrote: Is that what a "premium party" is all about?
A guy should get something for those $5K - $20K parties.  Right?
Literally having difficulty cuming  with a condom On.  She starts with a hand job and points to her pussy and said how much.  I was like... how much for what, we just did that.  She kept saying how much... then whispers no condom. Holy shit, first visit with my wife in shock too.  I’m thinking um.... my wife yes... you, hell no.
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

SixT9er link wrote: You ran from that?!?!?
Sounds like many guys fantasy come true! Lol
I know when I write it, it sounds like my cologne was working well that night. But at the time it felt like I was being mugged by a mob.
Had they let me choose first it would’ve worked better, but to shove me in a room with a complete stranger that I was not attracted to was not going to happen.