New members/posters

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

New members/posters

Post by SixT9er »

Welcome to the board!

Great to have you here & posting! Always great to see new contributing names
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Yes thanks a lot! Now is a good time to post because we have nothing else to do. Feel free to ask a question or add to a post.

Rachel
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

New to the forums, and my first visit to a brothel was on March 10th. I have 100s of questions. But I try and do as much research on my own. Don't want to break rules or annoy people. I want to get the most out of my next visit to Exit 28. Just reading Rachel's blog has been very informative.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

You can ask anything you like. Everyone here is pretty nice and there are no dumb questions.
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

Hmm, I guess the thing I have the most questions about is GFE.

While trying to do research on my own, I have discovered a few things.

1. There doesn't seem to be a standard GFE. This is understandable since everyone is different, but it makes it hard for me to nail down a definition if there is one.

2. It seems alot of girls wont do GFE with just a random walk in or someone they don't know. Again, understandable. How do you go about developing a repor with someone? I am a truck driver so I can't just show up and chat whenever. For example, I can request to be in a certain location on a certain date. It's called a home time request, but never has it actually worked out that I was home on a requested date. So, making reservations with a particular courtesan would be iffy.

3. What is expected in a GFE on the guy's part? Are they generally outdate experiences? I'm a boring person, and I don't like crowds, but I would want to make sure she was having a good time.

I have a feeling I'm putting to much thought into it, but I like definitive answers and they are hard to find without seeing alot of gusto, and beating around the bush.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

sgtaliin9150 link wrote: Hmm, I guess the thing I have the most questions about is GFE.

While trying to do research on my own, I have discovered a few things.

1. There doesn't seem to be a standard GFE. This is understandable since everyone is different, but it makes it hard for me to nail down a definition if there is one.

2. It seems alot of girls wont do GFE with just a random walk in or someone they don't know. Again, understandable. How do you go about developing a repor with someone? I am a truck driver so I can't just show up and chat whenever. For example, I can request to be in a certain location on a certain date. It's called a home time request, but never has it actually worked out that I was home on a requested date. So, making reservations with a particular courtesan would be iffy.

3. What is expected in a GFE on the guy's part? Are they generally outdate experiences? I'm a boring person, and I don't like crowds, but I would want to make sure she was having a good time.

I have a feeling I'm putting to much thought into it, but I like definitive answers and they are hard to find without seeing alot of gusto, and beating around the bush.
GFE is marketing & isn’t the same for each Lady. Do not ask for GFE. When you meet with the Lady you go over what you’re looking to do & the time you’re looking to do it in. If there’s something she doesn’t do that you’re looking for she should tell you & let you decide if you can live without that interaction.
All Ladies are different & they may do one thing with one client & not the next. It’s all up to them
So in short lol there is no set GFE for activities or time
Ps check out the “Newbies start here” section on this board it will answer many questions or ask them here
Last edited by SixT9er on Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

SixT9er link wrote: GFE is marketing & isn’t the same for each Lady. Do not ask for GFE. When you meet with the Lady you go over what you’re looking to do & the time you’re looking to do it in. If there’s something she doesn’t do that you’re looking for she should tell you & let you decide if you can live without that interaction.
All Ladies are different & they may do one thing with one client & not the next. It’s all up to them
So in short lol there is no set GFE for activities or time
Ps check out the “Newbies start here” section on this board it will answer many questions or ask them here
Makes sense. Thanks for the answer. I try not to come off so overly technical. Relax, have a good time, let her know what you're looking for. Great advice. Guess I'll work on trying to relax. I don't generally like new experiences, but this is one I want to explore more.
G
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by G »

Yes in my experience I would suggest to not to think about GFE or even bring up the subject to ladies.

Just go out there and meet the ladies and if you find a lady that you have a connection with a natural GFE will happen if the lady allows that to happen.
G
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by G »

Thank you 69'er and Rachel for the warm welcome.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

Yeah, thanks!
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

Many people have different definitions of GFE. I would do my research on ladies before I got to the brothels. Then you could figure out which one is fir you. Unfortunately a lot of ladies that are great in the bedroom do not have write ups or participate in boards. Welcome G also to the boards. If you see or read about a lady you like don’t be afraid to pm them or hit them up. Get to know their personality through writing then decide.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

Vanityaffair link wrote: Many people have different definitions of GFE. I would do my research on ladies before I got to the brothels. Then you could figure out which one is fir you. Unfortunately a lot of ladies that are great in the bedroom do not have write ups or participate in boards. Welcome G also to the boards. If you see or read about a lady you like don’t be afraid to pm them or hit them up. Get to know their personality through writing then decide.
XO Vanity
Hmm, thanks for the advice. Kind of a moot point 'till all this nonsense blows over, but I will keep that in mind. I already have my eye on one, and am trying to do research on a few more. I'll definitely send some PMs when things get back to normal.
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

Sorry. Welcome to the boards Titans.
XO avanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again