People are Savages

Everything about the brothel life is here.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

People are Savages

Post by rachelvarga »

If you don't know by now then you will now. I believe that humans easily revert to instinct and it does not take a lot to do that. I was reading that a man in UK was about to put his case of water in his trunk when someone just picked it up and walked off with it. This man was in a wheelchair.

I'm good to go for a while but preppers are laughing at us right now. When this is done I will be stocking long term products.

The average MRE shelf life lasts five years [/size]in 75 degrees F. If kept in cooler conditions, they can last well over 10 years and still be safe to eat.

I will not stock huge amount of toiler paper because that is stupid. If things got that bad you won't care about wiping your butt like you will eating.
gfMac
Noob
Noob

Post by gfMac »

But do you want to eat MREs?
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Rachel Varga link wrote: If you don't know by now then you will now. I believe that humans easily revert to instinct and it does not take a lot to do that. I was reading that a man in UK was about to put his case of water in his trunk when someone just picked it up and walked off with it. This man was in a wheelchair....
I often get people offering to help me with my wheelchair, men, women, even teen aged girls.  I always thank them, but I have to be careful that the offer of help could be a ruse.  The owner of a pull behind wheelchair lift had it stolen.  Yes, some people are evil. 
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

gfMac link wrote: But do you want to eat MREs?
MREs aren't that bad depending on which ones you get. They are incredibly fattening though so you don't want eat a bunch per day.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

I used to like certain MRE’s when I was in the army.  But, high calorie. Make sure you don’t eat 3 a day.
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

Phoenix link wrote: I used to like certain MRE’s when I was in the army.  But, high calorie. Make sure you don’t eat 3 a day.
This exactly. I gained alot of weight out in the field for extended periods.
Boone
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Boone »

gfMac link wrote: But do you want to eat MREs?
When times are bad, it's not always about what you want. Sometimes there's a need for sacrifice......something most people in this country can't understand.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Boone link wrote: When times are bad, it's not always about what you want. Sometimes there's a need for sacrifice......something most people in this country can't understand.

Don't like MRE's...….. try some C rations.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

Rachel Varga link wrote: If you don't know by now then you will now. I believe that humans easily revert to instinct and it does not take a lot to do that. I was reading that a man in UK was about to put his case of water in his trunk when someone just picked it up and walked off with it. This man was in a wheelchair.

I'm good to go for a while but preppers are laughing at us right now. When this is done I will be stocking long term products.

The average MRE shelf life lasts five years [/size]in 75 degrees F. If kept in cooler conditions, they can last well over 10 years and still be safe to eat.

I will not stock huge amount of toiler paper because that is stupid. If things got that bad you won't care about wiping your butt like you will eating.

When I am down to MREs and nothing else I will eat them. We almost had a famine at one point and there was very little and it was rationed so yeah I can eat them without any problem and when I run out and the world has gone Mad Max I will probably eat someone else's.

But it was just something to show as an example so I'm sure there are better things.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog...  : :)
It's more about the journey than the destination!
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

If you want to know the good and bad of people, read this novel:

"One Second After"  by William R. Forstchen

Also, "One Year After" by the same author.
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

Chicagobob link wrote: The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog...  : :)
Woke up this morning to see someone had tried to break into my trailer...Image
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

sgtaliin9150 link wrote: Woke up this morning to see someone had tried to break into my trailer...Image
Not surprised but sad
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

drink Dr. Prepper
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

sgtaliin9150 link wrote: Woke up this morning to see someone had tried to break into my trailer...Image
That's a good testament to your padlock! 
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

Cobia link wrote: Don't like MRE's...….. try some C rations.
LOL! Been there, done that!  ;D Just don't eat the Lima beans.

If you have a supply of C rats or MREs, you don't need to buy toilet paper...  :)   Here's mine for the week!  ;D
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

Speaking of MREs, my dad was is the US Army during WW2 and use to tell stories about the K Rations they use to get when they were out on the front lines.  I'm sure todays MREs are way better, then what the troops were getting back in those old days.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Dr. Who link wrote: Speaking of MREs, my dad was is the US Army during WW2 and use to tell stories about the K Rations they use to get when they were out on the front lines.  I'm sure todays MREs are way better, then what the troops were getting back in those old days.

I was in Nam in 67 and 68 and the C Rations were stamped 1944 and up.  The crackers were dust and the peanut butter was oil.  The fruit cakes were really good and no one but me liked them so I always had a couple in my pocket.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

Cobia link wrote: I was in Nam in 67 and 68 and the C Rations were stamped 1944 and up.  The crackers were dust and the peanut butter was oil.  The fruit cakes were really good and no one but me liked them so I always had a couple in my pocket.
The oldest I remember were from 1946, the year I was born. I was stationed at an Army base that was next door to a Marine base when I was on Okinawa. Our mess Sargent used to trade our C rations to the Marines for Australian beef. The Gy-rines were always out in the jungle training & needed more field rations than rib eyes. We had a monthly BBQ out on the patio behind the mess hall. Those Aussie steaks were pretty good!  :P
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
wrb55roscojr
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by wrb55roscojr »

The best $75/00 you spent  for a paddle lock?? Was it..  A very good lock...I used them on some of my chains & binders. When I was driving...My flatbeds....