What Ya Gonna Do?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Re: What Ya Gonna Do?

Post by Prospector Bob »

Rachel Varga link wrote: Nobody down here takes it serious. Very very few wearing masks. Line all the around the Wendy's and Sonic was full.
I needed to go to the post office yesterday. Just dropped off my mail in the drive-up big blue box. On my way back home I went by Arby's drive-up to get their 2 for $6 fish sandwiches. My timing must have been good 'cause there were no cars in line. But, by the time I left, there were 8 cars lined up behind me.

I was out of the house 20 minutes & never left my car. I did see folks going in & out of the post office & a couple walking their dogs. Except or them, I didn't see that many folks outside. Traffic was lighter than a normal Wednesday.
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

I was asked recently if I would do face time while he jerked off. Are you kidding me??????
Not my thing. The real deal is the best
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Chicagobob link wrote: When I'm not teaching online, I have resorted to junk yard therapy.  It is soooo relaxing!  Nothing abstract - just me and my tools and mother nature.  I'm on a mission for parts for the ole' Dodge.  8)
Don't forget the Cigarette lighter, brother Elwood  8)
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Wow! I've been on a road tear! 10 States in a month, haven't visited all, but been through. I've an ole' Army buddy in the sticks in the south that I delivered plenty of supplies and toilet paper to because of the freak out, and he has a hard time. Back in the sunshine State to just chill for a while and take in some sunshine in place  :) and bring some of the elderly that need TP some too.

Don't worry, I"m alone, have paper towels n sanitary wipes for gas pumps, antibacterial gel, big bottle to pee in during travel (I know TMI, but prudent), food/drink, and a sidearm.
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

Rewatching Cheers from the beginning :)
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
Boone
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Boone »

RoxyGold link wrote: Rewatching Cheers from the beginning :)
Awesome!  I loved that show.
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

I remember that show when I was a kid. Wasn't interested in it back then. More interested in cartoons. Actually, I still like cartoons. I see it's on Netflix, will have to check it out.
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

Think I might go stir crazy if was quarantined at home. Had to sit for a day and a half waiting for a load. Picked up a load of comforters and blankets this morning. It's only a 600 mile run and doesn't deliver until the first. Don't take off 'till 0500 tomorrow morning. I really hate sitting and waiting.

Alot of people are thanking doctors, service workers, retail workers, and truck drivers for keeping things running. But you guys guys who are choosing to self quarantine and stay at home deserve thanks too. Not enough people with common sense these days.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

I've been in for about four days.
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

I guess Oregon is starting to take things a little more seriously. Got treated like I had the plague at a Walmart distribution center. Was kind of annoying, but I understand.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

I’m busier than ever with work... financial services.... stress is increasing.  All my decompression things are gone  > :(
Ughhhh.
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

Phoenix link wrote: I’m busier than ever with work... financial services.... stress is increasing.  All my decompression things are gone  > :(
Ughhhh.
I hear you there.. Took four days off in February. Been on the road since Feb. 25th. Can't go home.

On the other hand, been saving a ton of $ for my next visit to the MR. Looking forward to that.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

Nobody down here takes it serious. Very very few wearing masks. Line all the around the Wendy's and Sonic was full.
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

Rachel Varga link wrote: Nobody down here takes it serious. Very very few wearing masks. Line all the around the Wendy's and Sonic was full.
I think that's the most shocking thing I have seen. All the towns and cities I've been through... Everyone out and about like nothing's wrong.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

I predict that not much will change even if it gets real bad. People don't get it. There are less flu deaths because so many people are vaccinated so it makes it look like it's not that bad.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Last weekend in Daytona / New Smyrna beach... there were thousands of people treating it like vacation  8). Now almost 10,000 infected in Florida.  Funny part is we have no clue how many... there is a backlog of over 200,000 tests awaiting results  :-[
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
NavySteve
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by NavySteve »

I live in a small Nebraska town of about 3500. So far the county has not had any indications of the virus. But schools are closed for rest of year, drive thru only,all nursing homes closed to visitors, even clinic requires you to call when you arrive at designated door for appointments. Routine blood draw yesterday. After admitted in door, temp taken and travel history asked. Then instead of going to lab, tech met me in area set aside by door for blood draw. I am not so much concerned about catching or giving virus , but transmitting of germs from other people.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

MABretAF link wrote: As I mentioned in a thread on the 'other' board, I am 'stuck' here in Elko. Gas stations, drive-through fast food, grocery stores, medical facilities are open, but not much else. Traffic significantly dropped off, and most people that I see from my apartment/prison window either walk/jog, etc, alone or in a couple. So, maybe people are finally starting to take it seriously enough. (I hope so. The sooner we can contain this outbreak, the sooner we can all get back to [the new] normal.)

Here's a synopsis explaining my recent Elko history, in case anyone is so bored that they care to read it. I intended to come here temporarily [from back East] and do some traveling in the Southwest this Spring and Summer, but that didn't work out. I'm retired [military pension, VA disability, Soc Sec, so finances are okay], divorced, few bills, and, last Summer, I unexpectedly sold a house that I owned and thus had some sudden liquidity to 'play' with [not a gambler, though]. So, I decided to temp rent an apartment in Elko for 6 months and travel S. Nv, Az, NM from Feb on. But, I got here, got sick (bronchitis), injured my shoulder (slowly improving, but still a problem almost 4 months later), got an impinged nerve in my back (severe pain, couldn't lift my arms above my shoulders, took a month to heal); got sick again in early Feb (maybe bronchitis, definitely a lung issue); then Covid-19 forced everyone to curtail activities. So, I've hardly been out of this apartment much in the almost 6 months that I've been here, and now I can't go out except for emergencies/necessities. This week, I signed another 6 month lease through Sep. [Basically forced to do so by the pandemic.]

So, I'm stuck in an apartment in Elko through Sep; everything's closed for now, and I don't know anyone around here. But, at least I stocked up on THC products before the dispensary in Wendover closed.  : :)

Still, I have it so much better than so many people, and I know that. My finances are okay, and I have the provisions I need to self-isolate (including my 'highly' important THC).

So, in regards to the title of this thread, "What ya gonna do?", I'm going to hope for the best; because given my recent Elko history, I sure can't plan on it.

Bruce
I read it thru!
Sorry for your troubles. Hopefully this will all calm down soon & you'll get to do some of what you set out to do!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!