Deferring Mortgage and Other Bills

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Re: Deferring Mortgage and Other Bills

Post by Prospector Bob »

Rachel Varga link wrote: 50% of IRS workers surveyed said they would turn in a family member. Ouch. But I guess if you know and you don't they will get you too.

Collection companies. Did you know they make more money when economy is bad than when it is good. That is ruthless.

HOA - Assholes. That's all I need to say.
A HOA here had a conniption fit when a home owner erected a flag pole in his front yard to fly "Old Glory." They levied a heavy fine on the owner when he refused to take it down. The home owner sued the HOA & won in court. Now several homes in that association have flag poles. They can fly the flag in their front yards but still can't have outdoor clothes lines in their backyards.  : :)
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Everyone,

Many mortgage and credit card companies will defer payments. Wells Fargo for three months. It took over and hour to get through but 5 minutes to take care of it. The most important thing is that you need to say is that you are impacted by Coronavirus.

Ladies, if you read this I can give you some pointers or help. Just PM me. Anyone else is cool too.

Rachel
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

FYI.. if you are a State Farm Insurance customer... they will defer your bill for a month (something).  After the month they spread the payment over the next 3 months.
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

A lot of places will except an HOA. Those assholes are worse than the IRS. Seriously they are. The real reason for an HOA is to keep the neighborhood looking good until they can build out all the homes. Mine said they would be out enforcing the rules and I asked them if they thought that driving around looking for garbage cans left out is an essential job. They don't like to answer those kinds of things. I am moving within the next few years and I will be glad to not pay those assholes anymore.
Last edited by rachelvarga on Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Rachel Varga link wrote: A lot of places will except an HOA. Those assholes are worse than the IRS. Seriously they are. The real reason for an HOA is to keep the neighborhood looking good until they can build out all the homes. Mine said they would be out enforcing the rules and I asked them if they thought that driving around looking for garbage cans left out is an essential job. They don't like to answer those kinds of things. I am moving within the next few years and I will be glad to not pay those assholes anymore.[/size]
Ham antennas are not liked.  :(
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

50% of IRS workers surveyed said they would turn in a family member. Ouch. But I guess if you know and you don't they will get you too.

Collection companies. Did you know they make more money when economy is bad than when it is good. That is ruthless.

HOA - Assholes. That's all I need to say.
Drew_Ryan
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Drew_Ryan »

The neighborhood I live in has a lot of older individuals than I. I moved in to my house about two years ago and every month I get a letter about something that’s off the wall. For instance, my cat sitter parked in my spot with my tag thing since I was out of town. My HOA president called a towing company to remove her car because she didn’t recognize it or her. Also, my cats have a cat tree by my big window and she sent me a letter asking if I would move it because it scares her. The lesson is I need to move out to the country.

Rachel Varga link wrote: A lot of places will except an HOA. Those assholes are worse than the IRS. Seriously they are. The real reason for an HOA is to keep the neighborhood looking good until they can build out all the homes. Mine said they would be out enforcing the rules and I asked them if they thought that driving around looking for garbage cans left out is an essential job. They don't like to answer those kinds of things. I am moving within the next few years and I will be glad to not pay those assholes anymore.
XOXO,
Drew Ryan

www.funwithdrewryan.com
Boone
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Boone »

Drew_Ryan link wrote: The neighborhood I live in has a lot of older individuals than I. I moved in to my house about two years ago and every month I get a letter about something that’s off the wall. For instance, my cat sitter parked in my spot with my tag thing since I was out of town. My HOA president called a towing company to remove her car because she didn’t recognize it or her. Also, my cats have a cat tree by my big window and she sent me a letter asking if I would move it because it scares her. The lesson is I need to move out to the country.
It's one thing when they bitch about the outside of a house but when they want to control the inside it's just crazy. There is no way I could live with a HOA. I love the fact that I can do what I damn well please. I decide when MY grass gets cut, what color of paint to put on MY house, what cars park in MY driveway and most importantly I have nobody in any of MY business. In am Just far enough out of town to have enough room to live without neighbors overseeing my every move.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Drew_Ryan link wrote: The neighborhood I live in has a lot of older individuals than I. I moved in to my house about two years ago and every month I get a letter about something that’s off the wall. For instance, my cat sitter parked in my spot with my tag thing since I was out of town. My HOA president called a towing company to remove her car because she didn’t recognize it or her. Also, my cats have a cat tree by my big window and she sent me a letter asking if I would move it because it scares her. The lesson is I need to move out to the country.
The Mr. is the VP of our HOA and hates it so much, we want to move.  I was asked by the president (next door) to be his VP.  I'm stepping down ASAP and moving to a non HOA home on a piece of land.  I live in a golf community in FL and there are a lot of retirees.  They bitch about everything.  During the pandemic 1/2 the street wrote a group email to me and 3 other homes about leaves from our Magnolia trees that blew into their yard during a rain storm.  WTF, there is a pandemic and they're bitching about leaves... I hate HOA's... and like the neighbors I can wave to and avoid. 
Underground Farmer
Noob
Noob

Post by Underground Farmer »

I know this is a serious post about problems with HOAs, but I was having so much fun with sexual innuendos the other day that I thought I would throw this in there. If Drew needs somebody to watch her hairless pussies I would be happy to volunteer, I wouldn't take any shit from the president of her HOA either. :)
Drew_Ryan
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Drew_Ryan »

Lol, I bet you would but my cats are very protective of their mommy. They have been known to bite my cuddle buddies.
tkoss link wrote: I know this is a serious post about problems with HOAs, but I was having so much fun with sexual innuendos the other day that I thought I would throw this in there. If Drew needs somebody to watch her hairless pussies I would be happy to volunteer, I wouldn't take any shit from the president of her HOA either. :)
XOXO,
Drew Ryan

www.funwithdrewryan.com
Drew_Ryan
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Drew_Ryan »

Omg, in a way I'm glad that I am not the only one who has issues. I have a theory! Without regular sexual activity, you are at risk for bitchy-neighboritis. Here me out if they were getting laid, they would not be worried about your leaves. Maybe, you should send them a dildo and make their day. lol
Phoenix link wrote: The Mr. is the VP of our HOA and hates it so much, we want to move.  I was asked by the president (next door) to be his VP.  I'm stepping down ASAP and moving to a non HOA home on a piece of land.  I live in a golf community in FL and there are a lot of retirees.  They bitch about everything.  During the pandemic 1/2 the street wrote a group email to me and 3 other homes about leaves from our Magnolia trees that blew into their yard during a rain storm.  WTF, there is a pandemic and they're bitching about leaves... I hate HOA's... and like the neighbors I can wave to and avoid.
XOXO,
Drew Ryan

www.funwithdrewryan.com
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

Drew_Ryan link wrote: Omg, in a way I'm glad that I am not the only one who has issues. I have a theory! Without regular sexual activity, you are at risk for bitchy-neighboritis. Here me out if they were getting laid, they would not be worried about your leaves. Maybe, you should send them a dildo and make their day. lol
Loool. My favorite post of the day.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

I got a notice about my garbage cans. I threw it in the garbage can and left them out there for a few more days.

About mortgages. the banks have to give you up to a year and they can reevaluate every three months. Guess who is getting deferred for a year?
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Rachel Varga link wrote: About mortgages. the banks have to give you up to a year and they can reevaluate every three months. Guess who is getting deferred for a year?
A little of a moot point because you won’t be paying it off over the entire term length but what happens with interest during that year of deferred payments? I would assume that the loan is still accruing interest. Would they hit you with a lump some owed at the end or are your payments going up when the deferral is over?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
NotAnOldGeezer
Noob
Noob

Post by NotAnOldGeezer »

Lenders may allow the mortgage payments to be deferred, but if your payment includes property taxes and insurance, they probably will still require those payments to be made to your escrow account.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Drew_Ryan link wrote: Omg, in a way I'm glad that I am not the only one who has issues. I have a theory! Without regular sexual activity, you are at risk for bitchy-neighboritis. Here me out if they were getting laid, they would not be worried about your leaves. Maybe, you should send them a dildo and make their day. lol
I think you hit the nail on the head.  These dudes need to be receiving more head ASAP.  Lack of sex leads to frustration and pettiness  ;D
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Rachel Varga link wrote: I got a notice about my garbage cans. I threw it in the garbage can and left them out there for a few more days.

About mortgages. the banks have to give you up to a year and they can reevaluate every three months. Guess who is getting deferred for a year?
That is awesome  ;D.  A lady who doesn’t like to fucked with.... well except...  ;D
Drew_Ryan
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Drew_Ryan »

Informally, yes. They watch a lot of kung-fu movies when I'm not at home.
MABretAF link wrote: Are they trained 'attack cats'?  :)

Bruce
XOXO,
Drew Ryan

www.funwithdrewryan.com