This shit gets in your head...

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

This shit gets in your head...

Post by SixT9er »

This stupid shit plays mind games with me. I’m not saying there’s no way I could get it but it’s highly unlikely. I’m self employed, work out of my home & have very minimal contact with others. Add that when I go in public I use an anti bacterial wipe to touch door knobs or anything I have to touch and basically avoid touching anything I’m not buying & of course am washing my hands 50x a day!
Yet I find myself worrying about little things (possible symptoms) that I’d never give a second thought to if I’d never heard or Coronavirus.
So I’m trying to adopt the philosophy of “If I wouldn’t have thought about it before I’m not going to worry about it now”
Easier said than done but working on it
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

SixT9er link wrote: This stupid shit plays mind games with me. I’m not saying there’s no way I could get it but it’s highly unlikely. I’m self employed, work out of my home & have very minimal contact with others. Add that when I go in public I use an anti bacterial wipe to touch door knobs or anything I have to touch and basically avoid touching anything I’m not buying & of course am washing my hands 50x a day!
Yet I find myself worrying about little things (possible symptoms) that I’d never give a second thought to if I’d never heard or Coronavirus.
So I’m trying to adopt the philosophy of “If I wouldn’t have thought about it before I’m not going to worry about it now”
Easier said than done but working on it
Don't worry. I think it happens to a lot of people. I was feeling ill and started thinking what if, then I said to myself, "don't be paranoid." and moved on. It's hard not to think about it though.
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

Nothing has really changed too much for me. I already had very little contact with people. Other than checking in at shippers and recievers, and that's just usually a five minute conversation an exchange of paperwork, back into a dock and wait till they load the trailer. I try and avoid truck stops anyway. If I do stop at one for the night, I only go inside if it's necessary. Still have to depend on them for showers though. The stereotype of truckers being filthy, nasty, pigs still holds true. The major truck stop chains are just disgusting. Keeping enough supplies in the truck has become a bit of a challenge, but the company a driver for is giving care packages to drivers which helps.

One thing I don't understand is drivers complaining about fast food restaurants, and diners being closed. First, it's incredibly expensive to eat out every day, how are they making money? Second, modern trucks with sleepers have tons of space for supplies. My truck came with an inverter which let's you power household items. I have a mini fridge an iceless cooler, microwave... I do a Walmart run maybe twice a month. DoorDash, and Ubereats are a thing, and they will deliver to your truck. Jeez... What's the problem?