Money motivation

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Money motivation

Post by SixT9er »

Are you more motivated to get the job quickly if you have been paid in advance or not until the job is done?
In other words if you get a deposit on your job do you get it done quickly since you feel obligated because you’ve already been paid or does it just fall into the to do pile that you will eventually get to? Whereas if you see that payment coming & you’ll get it as soon as the job is completed you prioritize it?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

" If " you got work to do …..DO it.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

I get paid per mile, within a 7 day period, once a week, on completed loads, with paperwork turned in. Technically, I get paid in advance. I have already driven the miles, and have delivered the load, but the customer hasn't paid Swift yet. They call it accelerated pay. If you fail to turn in paper work within a certain time frame, the driver gets paid when Swift gets paid. Sometimes that takes up to 60 days.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

I get paid per................um....you get what I mean.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: That didn't quite answer your question  lol. If prepaid I get the work done faster. I hate owing someone something. I actually won't sleep at night.
That’s how I am.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

MABretAF link wrote: sgtaliin - I know that it's your job and that you're getting paid, but I want to thank you for hauling the goods that we need moved around, especially now. You put yourself at risk, not just for accidents but also for this virus, to get supplies where they're needed. Logistics is vitally important. Thanks, bro'! If I meet you someday, I'll buy you a drink.
Take care of yourself.

Bruce
Thanks. I appreciate it. While the virus situation has been financially beneficial, I can't wait till it's past. I'd like to go home at some point, and of course, visit the MR again.