What Ya Gonna Do?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Re: What Ya Gonna Do?

Post by Prospector Bob »

Rachel Varga link wrote: Nobody down here takes it serious. Very very few wearing masks. Line all the around the Wendy's and Sonic was full.
I needed to go to the post office yesterday. Just dropped off my mail in the drive-up big blue box. On my way back home I went by Arby's drive-up to get their 2 for $6 fish sandwiches. My timing must have been good 'cause there were no cars in line. But, by the time I left, there were 8 cars lined up behind me.

I was out of the house 20 minutes & never left my car. I did see folks going in & out of the post office & a couple walking their dogs. Except or them, I didn't see that many folks outside. Traffic was lighter than a normal Wednesday.
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

MABretAF link wrote: As I mentioned in a thread on the 'other' board, I am 'stuck' here in Elko. Gas stations, drive-through fast food, grocery stores, medical facilities are open, but not much else. Traffic significantly dropped off, and most people that I see from my apartment/prison window either walk/jog, etc, alone or in a couple. So, maybe people are finally starting to take it seriously enough. (I hope so. The sooner we can contain this outbreak, the sooner we can all get back to [the new] normal.)

Here's a synopsis explaining my recent Elko history, in case anyone is so bored that they care to read it. I intended to come here temporarily [from back East] and do some traveling in the Southwest this Spring and Summer, but that didn't work out. I'm retired [military pension, VA disability, Soc Sec, so finances are okay], divorced, few bills, and, last Summer, I unexpectedly sold a house that I owned and thus had some sudden liquidity to 'play' with [not a gambler, though]. So, I decided to temp rent an apartment in Elko for 6 months and travel S. Nv, Az, NM from Feb on. But, I got here, got sick (bronchitis), injured my shoulder (slowly improving, but still a problem almost 4 months later), got an impinged nerve in my back (severe pain, couldn't lift my arms above my shoulders, took a month to heal); got sick again in early Feb (maybe bronchitis, definitely a lung issue); then Covid-19 forced everyone to curtail activities. So, I've hardly been out of this apartment much in the almost 6 months that I've been here, and now I can't go out except for emergencies/necessities. This week, I signed another 6 month lease through Sep. [Basically forced to do so by the pandemic.]

So, I'm stuck in an apartment in Elko through Sep; everything's closed for now, and I don't know anyone around here. But, at least I stocked up on THC products before the dispensary in Wendover closed.  : :)

Still, I have it so much better than so many people, and I know that. My finances are okay, and I have the provisions I need to self-isolate (including my 'highly' important THC).

So, in regards to the title of this thread, "What ya gonna do?", I'm going to hope for the best; because given my recent Elko history, I sure can't plan on it.

Bruce
I feel for you.. there wasn't much to do in Elko before the virus!  It's not a bad place, just very small.  With the brothels closed, I imagine few people stop in for the vibrant night life.  I guess if you're into hiking / gold mining... there's that.  Hope your shoulder heals up.  The Mr. had a should surgery a while back (fully recovered and weightlifting).. it was simple impingement.  Take care Bruce!
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I've got this all figured out!  ;D
It's more about the journey than the destination!
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

Sucks being down for a couple days in Sparks not being able to visit the MR.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

MABretAF,

You are always welcome to come here and pass the time. It's what I do. Kind of mandatory for me. Lol. Impinged nerve is no joke. I pinched something a year ago in my neck and it was so painful and my arm would go numb. There was an easy cure for me. Slow down on the number of blowjobs I give. Lol.

Seriously, I do hope you feel better.
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

Rachel Varga link wrote: Nobody down here takes it serious. Very very few wearing masks. Line all the around the Wendy's and Sonic was full.
I was doing the mask and gloves thing back in the beginning of March. I looked really funny and paranoid at the time, and now about half the people I see in public have them.
Available at Inez in Elko, NV