Allergy Seaon

Everything about the brothel life is here.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Allergy Seaon

Post by rachelvarga »

It's allergy season so don't freak out if you feel like crap or get stopped up.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Yep,
Stuffy/runny nose, itchy eyes are not symptoms
It’s so easy right now to jump to the worst case, just stay calm & think.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

I used to have sever allergies up when I was younger. Animal dander, pollen, dust... Just about anything would trigger them. Always got pretty sick as a result. Allergies can compromise your immune system. In my late teens, a doctor prescribed me a weird cough medicine. It gave me a bad case of hives. When I went back to the doctor to figure out what was going on, they put me in quarantine and told me I had Parvovirus B19. Otherwise known as the 5th Disease, and is highly contagious. Turns out that wasn't the case. I had an allergic reaction to a common ingredient in most cough medicines called Dextromethorphan. Fun times.

I took Zyrtec when it was a prescription. Worked fine, but made me drowsy all day long, and it was incredibly expensive back then. I tried different OTC allergy medicines over the years, but they always gave me strange side effects. The last one I tried about 5 years back effected my thought process. Haven't touched them since. Strangely, I discovered that Primatene Tablets for asthma were extremely effective in suppressing my allergies ever though I don't have asthma.

As I have gotten older my allergies seem to have just faded away. Don't need to take anything anymore. I count myself extremely fortunate. Especially with this stupid pandemic going on.

Side note.. Who the hell develops an avocado allergy in their 30s?? ffs.. I used to love avocados.
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

I was allergic to tumbleweeds. They don't pollinate until late summer. When I was a kid, August & September were hell for me. It's not as bad now days. Like sgtaliin9150, it has mostly faded away. I might have one good sneezin' fit late August.
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

I've been lucky.. first year allergy free  :)   The sublingual drops changed my life!
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.