Business after the shutdown

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

That’s the question. If it ends soon enough it’ll be ok but if it goes several months there will be many without the funds to pay for play
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
isurfer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by isurfer »

As the stay at home, lockdown, personal quarantine and distancing persists in the U.S. I see an increase in pregnancies in the teens to 40s age range for women and girls. For young teens, what are they going to do for fun if schools, movie theaters, restaurants and shopping malls are closed? For generations, young teens have found a way to get together to have sex and I don't think that has changed much. Many young kids don't live in a big city, have access to a vehicle, or have enough money to buy condoms. Guy to girl: "Don't worry, I'll pull out before I cum so that I don't cum inside you." Yeah, right, have you heard that one before? Parents buying the condoms? How many of you had let your parents know that you were having sex with a girlfriend/boyfriend? I didn't and neither did my girlfriend, we had to sneak away when we could and we had more excuses and open places to say where we were going. Younger marriages might increase in the upcoming months while couples start falling in love and not wanting to feel lonely.

Older couples, those married or with partners, might get more divorces and separations. Being cooped up together wears on the nerves, and sometimes changes personalities for the worse. More arguments, especially about financial matters can lead to domestic abuse too. Even with only 2 weeks of self isolation, I've become grumpier and more irritable when my daily/weekly routine has changed. With larger families with kids, it might become even worse with even more people going at each other, nerves wearing thin.

When things open back up, kids will love going back to school. People will love going back to work, and willingly work overtime, just so that they don't have to go home right away. They had enough of family time. The excuse to work more, more money is needed to pay bills that went unpaid. After a lot of overtime work, the guy might say that he needs a vacation, alone this time just so that he can actually relax and enjoy himself. A great time to have a brothel vacation.

The prices of everying might have gone up. Airline flights, car rentals, hotel stays might all go up, the businesses want to recover lost revenue when they were closed. In the past year, restaurants in my area have gone up from 10% to 25%, and probably even more when they open up completely. 25%? I used to pay $19.99 plus tax for a dinner buffet (Sun-Thur) at Grand Sierra Resort. They raised the price to $24.99, an increase of $5.00 and I no longer go there to eat. The other restaurants in my area have raised prices from $1 to $3 for most items. What pisses me off is that my spendable income has not increased, no tax break for me, my health care costs went up this year again, and I get a fixed pension and have no investment savings. I'm cutting down on my restaurant visits too. Will the brothels and courtesans increase their rates to get back some of the money that they lost during the closure?
I've had 102 awesome parties so far with my All Time Favorite lady Roxy Gold at Sagebrush Ranch since October 2014 and more future parties planned with her.
I've Had the Time of My Life, Roxy Gold
Remember the good times and create new ones to look back on. Do things in your life that will put a smile on the faces of the people that remember you.
I knew everything when I was younger but I'm still learning.
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

I'll be there as soon as they open. Will be a nice break from driving for months. Put in over 10k miles just in March. I am not usually a 100k mile a year driver...
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

After the stay in order is lifted it doesn't mean anything is better. I'm not doing shit. Pretty much in line with my plans anyway.

I mean it blows my mind. Totally healthy people are dying. I have my opinion on the whole thing (going back to work) but I'll keep it to myself.
G
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by G »

I am not going to make any predictions but for myself I am just going to take this day by day and when things open up there is going to be more information than we know now to make an informed decision.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

The entire financial climate will be interesting to see how it plays out.
You will have the guys with money who have been dying to get Laid for months willing to spend whatever then you will have the other guys who also have been anxious to get back but their income has been slashed & may not even have the funds available that they normally would?
How will the Ladies handle this dynamic & what will their approach be to recoup lost income?
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Who is going to have the money to party ?  " Some " need to think about that.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Cobia link wrote:
Who is going to have the money to party ?  " Some " need to think about that.
That’s the thing.
Done like Sgtaliin will have & to burn as he’s been working OT thru all this, saving his $ as he hasn’t had the real opportunity to spend it.
Others will e financially better off, just how it goes. The majority of regular customers tho & I put myself in this category will most likely have less or any for awhile until things get back to normal in their financial lives. Will the Ladies work with their returning regulars or focus their attention on the few who are more well off?
It will be a decision each Lady will have to make/juggle on their own
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

isurfer link wrote: As the stay at home, lockdown, personal quarantine and distancing persists in the U.S. I see an increase in pregnancies in the teens to 40s age range for women and girls. For young teens, what are they going to do for fun if schools, movie theaters, restaurants and shopping malls are closed? For generations, young teens have found a way to get together to have sex and I don't think that has changed much. Many young kids don't live in a big city, have access to a vehicle, or have enough money to buy condoms. Guy to girl: "Don't worry, I'll pull out before I cum so that I don't cum inside you." Yeah, right, have you heard that one before? Parents buying the condoms? How many of you had let your parents know that you were having sex with a girlfriend/boyfriend? I didn't and neither did my girlfriend, we had to sneak away when we could and we had more excuses and open places to say where we were going. Younger marriages might increase in the upcoming months while couples start falling in love and not wanting to feel lonely.

Older couples, those married or with partners, might get more divorces and separations. Being cooped up together wears on the nerves, and sometimes changes personalities for the worse. More arguments, especially about financial matters can lead to domestic abuse too. Even with only 2 weeks of self isolation, I've become grumpier and more irritable when my daily/weekly routine has changed. With larger families with kids, it might become even worse with even more people going at each other, nerves wearing thin.

When things open back up, kids will love going back to school. People will love going back to work, and willingly work overtime, just so that they don't have to go home right away. They had enough of family time. The excuse to work more, more money is needed to pay bills that went unpaid. After a lot of overtime work, the guy might say that he needs a vacation, alone this time just so that he can actually relax and enjoy himself. A great time to have a brothel vacation.

The prices of everying might have gone up. Airline flights, car rentals, hotel stays might all go up, the businesses want to recover lost revenue when they were closed. In the past year, restaurants in my area have gone up from 10% to 25%, and probably even more when they open up completely. 25%? I used to pay $19.99 plus tax for a dinner buffet (Sun-Thur) at Grand Sierra Resort. They raised the price to $24.99, an increase of $5.00 and I no longer go there to eat. The other restaurants in my area have raised prices from $1 to $3 for most items. What pisses me off is that my spendable income has not increased, no tax break for me, my health care costs went up this year again, and I get a fixed pension and have no investment savings. I'm cutting down on my restaurant visits too. Will the brothels and courtesans increase their rates to get back some of the money that they lost during the closure?
My sister and I stole our parents’ condoms for years. They never even noticed!  ;D
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
Slednx
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Slednx »

Sounds like when they reopen, there might be some "bargains" out there with top tier women. I mean, them being without income for 2-3 months, real discounts might be in order to get money back in the ol' purse. But, then again, that makes too much sense and this is after all...LPIN.

Either way, I am glad to still be working and have my pocket full of quarters ready when they open back up the arcade!
Last edited by Slednx on Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Relentless pursuit of fresh pow and beautiful women!
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

There probably will be some deals but things are probably going to be different. Some things will have to change.  I'm not going to say what but they will have to happen.
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

SixT9er link wrote: That’s the thing.
Done like Sgtaliin will have & to burn as he’s been working OT thru all this, saving his $ as he hasn’t had the real opportunity to spend it.
Others will e financially better off, just how it goes. The majority of regular customers tho & I put myself in this category will most likely have less or any for awhile until things get back to normal in their financial lives. Will the Ladies work with their returning regulars or focus their attention on the few who are more well off?
It will be a decision each Lady will have to make/juggle on their own
I would be lying if I said I didn't feel bad about other people's situation. Like some sort of greedy miser, I have been able to benefit from the situation due to my profession. I almost feel like I owe everyone an apology. But if spending my hard earned money on a Lady helps her out, and gives me great memories, that's what I want to do.
Boone
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Boone »

It's interesting that people seem to think that the ladies in LPIN can't manage their money. I think it's probably like any other profession.....Some blow all their money and others save some for a rainy day. I am sure some of ladies are struggling and I am sure some are injoying the time off.

No doubt some things will be different for a while but I am sure with some of the ladies it will be business as usual. I could see some possible lower prices to start but no guarantee. A lot of people are still working and with everything shut down they are actually saving money and will have more to spend. It will definitely be interesting to see how things play out when everyone is released from lockdown.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

1/4 of Americans live paycheck to paycheck. It's probably much higher.
Drew_Ryan
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Drew_Ryan »

I can say that I am thankful that I’m naturally frugal and still have the mindset of a struggling college student. I’ve been focusing on my social media, forums, and refining skills. In my personal life, I’ve been able to knock out lots of class work.

I know some girls are struggling , and like you said it’s each to their own. These ladies are exploring other financial revenues to help supplement lost income.

For ladies, I think it’s a lesson of not having all your eggs in one basket or financially plan for the future.
Boone link wrote: It's interesting that people seem to think that the ladies in LPIN can't manage their money. I think it's probably like any other profession.....Some blow all their money and others save some for a rainy day. I am sure some of ladies are struggling and I am sure some are injoying the time off.

No doubt some things will be different for a while but I am sure with some of the ladies it will be business as usual. I could see some possible lower prices to start but no guarantee. A lot of people are still working and with everything shut down they are actually saving money and will have more to spend. It will definitely be interesting to see how things play out when everyone is released from lockdown.
XOXO,
Drew Ryan

www.funwithdrewryan.com
SToN3y
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by SToN3y »

That's the thing. A brothel hiatus is good for me in that I can save up my money for a big, spectacular 4 day weekend when the houses reopen and the cases plateau enough to feel safe enough to party.

Guess we can hold out hope and see what May brings... As for me, I'm not planning anything until progress has been made with this virus. We NEED better, more abundant testing and an antibody test. At the very least, we can get most of our people working again if we can understand who has it and who is immune! Right now, we're mostly fumbling around in the dark and trying to not overload the healthcare system.
“Buy experiences, not things. Things get broken and go out of style. Experiences get better every time you talk about them.”
~Jean Chatzky
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

Drew_Ryan link wrote: I can say that I am thankful that I’m naturally frugal and still have the mindset of a struggling college student. I’ve been focusing on my social media, forums, and refining skills. In my personal life, I’ve been able to knock out lots of class work.

I know some girls are struggling , and like you said it’s each to their own. These ladies are exploring other financial revenues to help supplement lost income.

For ladies, I think it’s a lesson of not having all your eggs in one basket or financially plan for the future.
Unfortunately, most people can't change their mindset. It's just who we are. You will always be frugal and some will always spend every dime as they get it. Especially in the adult industry.
Drew_Ryan
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Drew_Ryan »

I totally agree Rachel,
    A long time ago in high school, I had a personal finance teacher that would say the difference between rich and wealthy is the mindset to make your dollar last longer. It has always stuck with me.
Rachel Varga link wrote: Unfortunately, most people can't change their mindset. It's just who we are. You will always be frugal and some will always spend every dime as they get it. Especially in the adult industry.
XOXO,
Drew Ryan

www.funwithdrewryan.com
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

I think once the shutdowns are lifted its going to be a slow road to a full economic recovery that will likely last a year or longer. I think there will also be some great deals and discounts early on especially in regards to travel and the hospitality industry as many people will be back at work and unable to take time for leisure.

Many will also still have anxieties of contracting the virus despite the mortality rate being relatively low and disproportionately affecting those with prexisting medical conditions the most.

Every day we go out the door there is a chance it could be our last, but ultimately we all decide how we want to live our life and I refuse to live mine in fear. I'll return to my normal daily routine as soon as circumstances allow it and my life will be better for it.