Business after the shutdown

Everything about the brothel life is here.
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: Might be entertaining some of the stuff you ladies get is insane. Don't let the assholes get you down.
I can see it now, thread titled “For the love of God, don’t be THIS guy!”

Thanks for looking out and letting me vent for a minute. :)
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
Drew_Ryan
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Drew_Ryan »

I am sorry Roxy, you are worth your wait in gold. But if you want to send me some for a laugh, I am totally down.
RoxyGold link wrote: Sadly, I didn’t give away anything. My email was full of these the other day, hence why I sounded bitchy and irritated. I wonder if I should copy paste so we can get some laughs. :)
XOXO,
Drew Ryan

www.funwithdrewryan.com
isurfer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by isurfer »

Drew_Ryan link wrote: I am sorry Roxy, you are worth your wait in gold. But if you want to send me some for a laugh, I am totally down.
Weight in Gold? Maybe when the brothel shutdown is over, Bailey and the Jets will kill the fatted calf to celebrate. I would love to see her electric boobs when that happens, and Bailey knows how to cook too.
I've had 102 awesome parties so far with my All Time Favorite lady Roxy Gold at Sagebrush Ranch since October 2014 and more future parties planned with her.
I've Had the Time of My Life, Roxy Gold
Remember the good times and create new ones to look back on. Do things in your life that will put a smile on the faces of the people that remember you.
I knew everything when I was younger but I'm still learning.
Drew_Ryan
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Drew_Ryan »

Omg, I did mean weight. It was early in the morning, a pre-coffee post.
isurfer link wrote: Weight in Gold? Maybe when the brothel shutdown is over, Bailey and the Jets will kill the fatted calf to celebrate. I would love to see her electric boobs when that happens, and Bailey knows how to cook too.
XOXO,
Drew Ryan

www.funwithdrewryan.com
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: Might be entertaining some of the stuff you ladies get is insane. Don't let the assholes get you down.
Reading the deranged ramblings of the selfish is always entertaining.