........ATTITUDE.....

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

........ATTITUDE.....

Post by Cobia »

Do you think ( guys and/or gals ) attitude on here reflects  their attitude in life or at a brothel ?
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Nblaw95
Noob
Noob

Post by Nblaw95 »

Phoenix link wrote: You’ve opened up on the Sunday chats buddy. Really hoping we meet up some day. You seem like a nice guy.  Talk to you Sunday on discord  :)
Thanks! You guys seem great too! Didn't know when I was gonna be able to go to Nevada before Covid, and Covid certainly didn't help lol but I'll be sure to let everybody know when I know.
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

Nblaw95 link wrote: I, for one, am pretty different online than I am in person. Believe it or not, I am somehow *more* quiet in real life.
I try to be the same person online and in person. I don't talk as much in person, but if someone starts talking about my interests, I can get pretty chatty. I can count on one hand the amount of people who know me in any deep sense. But as far as communicating online, I don't try and come off as someone I'm not.
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

I'm pretty much the same on the boards, as I am in person.  I'm more of an introvert so for those who have met me before know that I tend to be on the quiet side too. LOL 
G
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by G »

I am an introvert and I think it takes people some time to understand my personality.