Two girl party push

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Two girl party push

Post by SixT9er »

Is it just me or has there been a major upswing in the last 6 mo or so of Ladies pushing Two girl parties? It’s so prevalent that if I were a newb I’d wonder if these Ladies offered one on one parties!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

SixT9er link wrote: Is it just me or has there been a major upswing in the last 6 mo or so of Ladies pushing Two girl parties? It’s so prevalent that if I were a newb I’d wonder if these Ladies offered one on one parties!
No its not just you.

I don't particularly like the trend, but I decided about 10 years ago I was over the 2 girl party experience..  I did the 2 girl my very first time in a brothel back in 02 and have had at least 6 2 girl parties maybe more. At least more than enough to have lost count of how many I had.

So I personally don't like  the 2 girl push I have noticed particularly on a certain house board that a lot of members of this forum are real fond of the place. But in this particula question although I have an opinion, you need to take it with a virtually full shaker of salt.

Like I said I did a two girl my very first time in 02, and had enough others to forget how many I had. Even if I hit it big in the power ball and never had to worry about money again. I am over the two girl experience. Make me a deal on 3 girls or more ladies, and I will consider it.??
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

I think you are right.  I have noticed a 2 girl push too.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Lomez
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Lomez »

Not just you. I have noticed it both in person and on boards. Maybe a fluke or maybe there is a reason. This is one area where, to me, more is not merrier.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Cobia link wrote: I think you are right.  I have noticed a 2 girl push too.

I have had several 2 girl parties and 2 of them were great.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Two girl and Outdates push is what they have to do to help more ladies, themselves, and the establishment. It's not a bad thing, we just have to get over the emotional part of feeling like we have to accept it when presented with it. Would I like to do two girl or outdate on occasion? Yes, but realistically at this point in life and finances, it's just not going to work for me. Right now, I just want to have parties of an hour or 1 1/2 hrs to fulfill my sexual desires. As things pick up in the Spring, maybe the push won't be as often?
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

We’ve counteracted the trend by brining our own second girl. No need for a three girl party yet  ;D
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Two girl parties are twice as much work!  : :)
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

Chicagobob link wrote: Two girl parties are twice as much work!  : :)
That's been my experience as well. Threesomes are more work but they're still, very definitely, plenty of fun. ;) ;D

It's hard to not notice the two-girl push on the equine LPIN website.
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: I have had 1 two girl party it was fantastic. But at this time I would much rather just spend additional time with the lady I am seeing than bring another one in to the party. Yes they are pushing them like crazy.
??. Maybe they are just bored, or maybe they are going to form their own wrestling federation and they are choosing their tag team partners.??
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

I can say there has been no directive to do that and I haven't much talk about it among the girls.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Rachel Varga link wrote: I can say there has been no directive to do that and I haven't much talk about it among the girls.
I disagree.  :)

Two parties with Rachel is a two girl party!  :P
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

MrTShirt link wrote: I disagree.  :)

Two parties with Rachel is a two girl party!  [emoji14]
lol thanks!
isurfer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by isurfer »

MrTShirt link wrote: I disagree.  :)

Two parties with Rachel is a two girl party!  :P
Are you saying that Rachel gained a lot of weight and is now as big as 2 girls?

My one and only 2 girl party was back on July 19, 2012 at the BunnyRanch. I decided back then that I prefer one on one parties, but at least I tried a 2 girl.
I've had 102 awesome parties so far with my All Time Favorite lady Roxy Gold at Sagebrush Ranch since October 2014 and more future parties planned with her.
I've Had the Time of My Life, Roxy Gold
Remember the good times and create new ones to look back on. Do things in your life that will put a smile on the faces of the people that remember you.
I knew everything when I was younger but I'm still learning.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

isurfer link wrote: Are you saying that Rachel gained a lot of weight and is now as big as 2 girls?

My one and only 2 girl party was back on July 19, 2012 at the BunnyRanch. I decided back then that I prefer one on one parties, but at least I tried a 2 girl.
Come now.  You need glasses.  Let me make an appointment with my optometrist.

Rachel is a slim lean party machine.

Even if I was blind, I would be able to tell that Rachel has all the right curves.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

Rolls eyes at all of you...lol
Boomer
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Boomer »

Yes I noticed the same trend recently. Guess it is trendy with the ladies right now.

“Rachel is a slim lean party machine”. Perfect!!!
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

Yes, pushing in a 2girl party can be extra work. Of course the pulling of Her hips into my pulsating Mr. Happy is the same. And then it's time to go to the other Lady Who has been massaging Mr Happy's 2 running buddies while 'working' on the 1st Lady (  :P ). Even more pushing and pulling is available with a 3girl party tho this thread is not about that (and I'm twisting it a little bit  ;D  ).  Wanna know what can be tough in a multi- Lady party? Deciding Who gets my cum pumped deep inside Her while the other Lady just gets a looong look. One of my all time favorite '2Girls-ers' endings was when I was doggy-styling one of Our lovely former COYs with my left hand on Her hip and my other whole arm was around the other Lady, feeling of Her breasts while kissing on Her body. Wow! Mr. happy went off like a rocket and I'm sure I filled the condom so full it probably trying to leak out the base! Such lucious Ladies! Now this will sound like an advertisement -  ;D  - Get to You local Brothel today if possible and sink Your hot pulsating cock deep inside a lovey Lady (0r two!)  ;D
AlexaWu
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by AlexaWu »

Lee link wrote: Yes, pushing in a 2girl party can be extra work. Of course the pulling of Her hips into my pulsating Mr. Happy is the same. And then it's time to go to the other Lady Who has been massaging Mr Happy's 2 running buddies while 'working' on the 1st Lady (  :P ). Even more pushing and pulling is available with a 3girl party tho this thread is not about that (and I'm twisting it a little bit  ;D  ).  Wanna know what can be tough in a multi- Lady party? Deciding Who gets my cum pumped deep inside Her while the other Lady just gets a looong look. One of my all time favorite '2Girls-ers' endings was when I was doggy-styling one of Our lovely former COYs with my left hand on Her hip and my other whole arm was around the other Lady, feeling of Her breasts while kissing on Her body. Wow! Mr. happy went off like a rocket and I'm sure I filled the condom so full it probably trying to leak out the base! Such lucious Ladies! Now this will sound like an advertisement -  ;D  - Get to You local Brothel today if possible and sink Your hot pulsating cock deep inside a lovey Lady (0r two!)  ;D
Mr. Happy is bound to make her happy too! There are women who would prefer to watch the man be pleasured and know they contributed to the 'blast off'. Its rewarding finishing a man with my mouth or hands just as much as it is in the Miss. Happy
xoxo,
Alexa Wu
Drew_Ryan
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Drew_Ryan »

I enjoy two girl parties because it’s a bonding experience. Also, there are some girls that I have great chemistry with and would love to have the opportunity to make out. I’m just a horn dog in disguise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
XOXO,
Drew Ryan

www.funwithdrewryan.com