If You Have An ATF, Who? Why?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

If You Have An ATF, Who? Why?

Post by Florida Couple »

So like the title says... do you have an All Time Favorite?  What makes this lady your go to and why?  Kind of using this as a recognition thread.

We have limited experience (one trip, 3 parties)

Mr:

Mila Tommy: https://monasranchelko.com/milatommy/

First, Mr. had a ton in common with Mila.  Her personality is best described is sweet and charming.  She makes you feel like you're the most important person in the world.  She was good with couples and showed attention to both of us.  Just the right amount of girl next door and skilled with talents / dirty talk. 

Mrs:

Santana https://thedovetailranch.com/santana

Mrs. and Stantana shared so much in common it was mind blowing.  She shared more about herself and the industry with us, since we were noobs, than we ever expected.  She spent 2 1/2 hours just chatting with us and having some tea.  Santana told us so much about her background that we were surprised and it made it feel like she was a best friend of ours.  That connection made us want to see her again one day.

Shout out to our favorites so far.  Wish we could give back to them during this time but, no social media?  We did tell Louis on a chat to send Mila our best.
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Slednx link wrote: Have any guys ever had a lady tell them that they are their ATF client? ?
Yes, sort of. One said I was her favorite client, and I believe she was telling the truth she never said I was her ATF,  but I was in a small number of clients she chose to keep close.  So not a lie on her part. She also keeps in touch years after she retired. So I believe she was sincere when she said that, and the fact she still talks to me years after she moved on I have no reason not to believe she was speaking truth when she said it.

Another different lady told me I was. In her top 2 or 3. From the way the conversation went  my guess was the top spot was already locked down nobody was passing them, but I was in a dule with someone else for number 2. 

She like my ATF is also retired so I never found out if I won the battle for number 2? or if I got slotted at number 3.??
Last edited by Ironman on Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.
Ironman
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Ironman »

Bigfoot link wrote: Every single one.  I don't think they would lie to me about it, would they?  ?
Lena wouldn't I have met her, and my gut feeling Roxy at Sage wouldn't either. You probably are however in a select group of favorite clients.  Which is still an accomplishment on your part MR Foot.?

As for the rest of your conquest if they sound sincere when they are saying it at least you are the favorite client of the moment. So not a lie, and still and accomplishment in itself.????
I am here so none of you all Turkey's, steal my screen name.