Covid-19 - how are you all doing?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
Imogen Steele
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Covid-19 - how are you all doing?

Post by Imogen Steele »

There’s so much happening in the world at the moment, and we’ve been through a lot and it’s not even May yet! So I thought I’d ask: how are you doing? How are you managing with all this craziness going on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AlexaWu
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by AlexaWu »

Chuckar chaser link wrote: I am fortunate bro still be working through this and has been pretty busy. I try to avoid town as much as possible on days off. Overall doing good just some inconvenience with social distance and some places closed. I worry about those not working though people need a paycheck.
Glad to hear you have job security through these times. <3
xoxo,
Alexa Wu
Offleash
Noob
Noob

Post by Offleash »

Imogen Steele link wrote: There’s so much happening in the world at the moment, and we’ve been through a lot and it’s not even May yet! So I thought I’d ask: how are you doing? How are you managing with all this craziness going on?
I'm doing surprisingly well, thanks for asking.

I've made a lot of adjustments over the last few years--downsizing, simplifying, rethinking how best to live. Partly philosophical, partly out of necessity. Few possessions now, not many bills, a lot less pressure, and a lot more serenity. So I would guess that I'm a lot less impacted than most. Grateful.

I think the thing that surprised me the most in all this was reports of people seeing blue sky and clear water in places they hadn't before. Makes me wonder if there will be any repercussions when we go back to the previous levels of pollution in a couple of weeks. Will people--who now have seen and know that clean air and water are possible--demand change, maybe make different choices?

Leash
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Imogen Steele link wrote: There’s so much happening in the world at the moment, and we’ve been through a lot and it’s not even May yet! So I thought I’d ask: how are you doing? How are you managing with all this craziness going on?

We’re doing relatively well.  Worry about our courtesan of the year nominee, Vanity Affair, more than ourselves.  The Mr’s work is essential so, his business is till open.  The things we miss... haircuts / hair coloring, haven’t seen family for 1 1/2 months, the Mr misses people... co-workers, CrossFit family, all social interactions.

We have each other so... we’re good.

How are you doing imogen?
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
Mikey
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Mikey »

I've been retired for 5 years, and my wife retired 14 years ago, so economically it hasn't caused any problems, but we miss not being able to go out and do things. She's annoyed she can't go shopping (no surprise there), but she has CLL (chronic lymphatic leukemia), so I don't let her out of the house, or anybody in.[/size]
Mimsy Were the Borogoves
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

I am not too much of a social butterfly so for the most part I am okay. I go to the store and might drive around just to get out. I am getting stuff done around the house. Spring cleaning.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I've been teaching online since March 20th.  The Dean even gave us a small bonus for reinventing the wheel.  I just miss the hot babes in the front row with their short skirts!  Worse yet, it's coming up on "Sundress with No Panties" season!  :P
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5ED1EF33

I have been busy building gifts . ( some of you know about this lol )
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Imogen Steele
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Imogen Steele »

Phoenix link wrote: We’re doing relatively well.  Worry about our courtesan of the year nominee, Vanity Affair, more than ourselves.  The Mr’s work is essential so, his business is till open.  The things we miss... haircuts / hair coloring, haven’t seen family for 1 1/2 months, the Mr misses people... co-workers, CrossFit family, all social interactions.

We have each other so... we’re good.

How are you doing imogen?
I’m doing okay. It’s certainly out a few things into perspective for me and makes you look at the world in a different way. I think I appreciate the little things more! Glad to hear your Mr has a job, being an essential worker can not be easy at a time like this. I do miss interactions with others though!

Imogen Steele
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Imogen Steele »

Rachel Varga link wrote: I am not too much of a social butterfly so for the most part I am okay. I go to the store and might drive around just to get out. I am getting stuff done around the house. Spring cleaning.
Spring cleaning! Maybe I should do done of that [emoji23] it’s a good time to get things done!

Imogen Steele
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Imogen Steele »

Chicagobob link wrote: I've been teaching online since March 20th.  The Dean even gave us a small bonus for reinventing the wheel.  I just miss the hot babes in the front row with their short skirts!  Worse yet, it's coming up on "Sundress with No Panties" season!  :P
When we reopen you know where you can find me. I don’t even have to wear panties either [emoji12]

Imogen Steele
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Imogen Steele »

Cobia link wrote: https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5ED1EF33

I have been busy building gifts . ( some of you know about this lol )
Looks like it’s coming along nicely!

Imogen Steele
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Imogen Steele »

Mikey link wrote: I've been retired for 5 years, and my wife retired 14 years ago, so economically it hasn't caused any problems, but we miss not being able to go out and do things. She's annoyed she can't go shopping (no surprise there), but she has CLL (chronic lymphatic leukemia), so I don't let her out of the house, or anybody in.[/size]
I feel your wife in the shopping! It’s been a minute since I last went too. I can understand why you wouldn’t want anyone in or her out. I’d hate to think what having CLL would mean if she went out at a time like this [emoji54]

Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

I'm retired so I wasn't doing much of anything anyway. Just some chores around the house, watching TV & cooking. Every once in a while I'll pan out some of my pay dirt stash. I have groceries delivered by instacart so I won't have to go to the super market. It hasn't been all that tough for me but I do miss going to the rifle range. Coping pretty well, actually...  :)   8)
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Prospector Bob link wrote: I'm retired so I wasn't doing much of anything anyway...  Every once in a while I'll pan out some of my pay dirt stash.
Gold hit $1,900 last Monday Prospector!  8)
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Prospector Bob
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Prospector Bob »

Chicagobob link wrote: Gold hit $1,900 last Monday Prospector!  8)
Thanks CB... Didn't know that. I haven't been keeping an eye on gold prices. I won't say how much I've got but I'm sittin' pretty!  ;D
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.