Would You Buy a Haunted House?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Re: Would You Buy a Haunted House?

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

MrTShirt link wrote: Apparently a few people seek out such houses with the reputation of being haunted.

Some people buy to live in.
Other people buy to turn into a bed and breakfast and attract a certain type of curious tourist.

(Apparently those types of houses are generally a bad investment.  They usually sell at a discount.)
While I don't believe in such things, I have a 120 year old Victorian which I got for a song and fixed up. I did not buy it as an investment. Some of my neighbors think it's haunted. I'm not home too much so maybe the ghosts only come out when I'm on the road. [emoji38]
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Apparently a few people seek out such houses with the reputation of being haunted.

Other people buy to turn into a bed and breakfast and attract a certain type of curious tourist.

(Apparently those types of houses are generally a bad investment.  They usually sell at a discount.)
AlexaWu
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by AlexaWu »

It would be fun to provide tours of the haunted house and have it a destination site (as long as neighbors are on board). The money generated could go back into the city and help with maintaining roads and etc.

That being said, I would!
xoxo,
Alexa Wu
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Yes.. Mr. typing, because I don't believe in ghosts.  :)
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
Nblaw95
Noob
Noob

Post by Nblaw95 »

if its cheap enough and nice enough, absolutely. if the only complaint is that it's haunted then I don't care.
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

Nope! I seen too many stuff. Exorcist, Amytiville, Poltergeist, and stuff like unsolved mysteries. I’d rather spend more and not worry about a steak crawling across the kitchen counter on its own.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Drew_Ryan
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Drew_Ryan »

MrTShirt link wrote: Apparently a few people seek out such houses with the reputation of being haunted.

No way, I would be very paranoid. I can’t watch scary movies in the dark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
XOXO,
Drew Ryan

www.funwithdrewryan.com
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Drew_Ryan link wrote: No way, I would be very paranoid. I can’t watch scary movies in the dark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you been told about the "things" that have happened in the Mustang building?  had 1 happen to me.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Remember what I went thru that night ?  I will never forget that.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Duck11
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Duck11 »

I heard so many things about the ghosts at Mustang, I just hoped nothing weird would happen to me.
But earlier this year I was hanging at the bar. This wine glass hanging from overhead just comes crashing down in front of me out of no where. Everyone in there kind of just brushed it off.
Drew_Ryan
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Drew_Ryan »

I have been told, but just try not to think about it. Ignorance is bliss!
Cobia link wrote:

Have you been told about the "things" that have happened in the Mustang building?  had 1 happen to me.
XOXO,
Drew Ryan

www.funwithdrewryan.com
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Mrs said she believes in angry spirits and wouldn’t buy a haunted house.  I’m not mentioning the haunted mustang or the Mr will never get a chance to go there  :o
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Phoenix link wrote: Mrs said she believes in angry spirits and wouldn’t buy a haunted house.  I’m not mentioning the haunted mustang or the Mr will never get a chance to go there  :o

I witnessed something there 1 night.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Cobia link wrote:

I witnessed something there 1 night.
Please share  :)
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Duck11 link wrote: I heard so many things about the ghosts at Mustang, I just hoped nothing weird would happen to me.
But earlier this year I was hanging at the bar. This wine glass hanging from overhead just comes crashing down in front of me out of no where. Everyone in there kind of just brushed it off.
If I recall correctly, the "ghost" was in the old Mustang building, aisle "B" or "C".

No one generally goes there, or even can go there.  Other aisles are used for customers or overflow girls.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

MrTShirt link wrote: If I recall correctly, the "ghost" was in the old Mustang building, aisle "B" or "C".

No one generally goes there, or even can go there.  Other aisles are used for customers or overflow girls.

I stay in C hall every time I am there.
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Phoenix link wrote: Please share  :)

I missed this post.

Several yrs. ago I was staying in C hall by myself. Late that night something hit  the wall somewhere in the hall I think.  it shook the entire house.....big time.  I got up and looked up and  down the hall and didn't see anything. I thought maybe it was a wild party or something.  The next day I told Jennifer someone sure had a wild party over there and banged the wall .  She looked at me and her mouth was open.  She said I was the only person over there.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Cobia link wrote: I stay in C hall every time I am there.
Cobia link wrote: ...Several yrs. ago I was staying in C hall by myself. Late that night something hit  the wall somewhere in the hall I think.  it shook the entire house.....big time.  I got up and looked up and  down the hall and didn't see anything. I thought maybe it was a wild party or something.  The next day I told Jennifer someone sure had a wild party over there and banged the wall .  She looked at me and her mouth was open.  She said I was the only person over there.
Looks like Jennifer knows you are the only one that can handle the "C" aisle ghosts.