Hardest Hit of Big Three?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Hardest Hit of Big Three?

Post by rachelvarga »

I believe two of the big brothels can survive a long term shutdown. Everyone knows Lance has a lot of businesses so that is good. I think Sheri's  has some silent corporate investors but I could be wrong. As far as I know I think that out of the big three that Moundouse will be hit hardest if there is a longtime shutdown. That could have huge implications for all.

I really don't know a lot about the smaller brothels so I can't comment on them.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Last edited by rachelvarga on Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Rachel Varga link wrote: I believe two of the big brothels can survive a long term shutdown. Everyone knows Lance has a lot of businesses so that is good. I think Sheri's  has some silent corporate investors but I could be wrong. As far as I know I think that out of the big three that Moundouse will be hit hardest if there is a longtime shutdown. That could have huge implications for all.

I really don't know a lot about the smaller brothels so I can't comment on them.

I wish I knew how they were faring.  I think some are really hurting.  Do you think Chicken Ranch is big enough to weather the storm?  I would think Moundhouse could just close one of the smaller houses and keep 2 or 3 open?  Sell the licenses for a mint most likely.  Yes, I know how much one license sold for in a rural area and it was less than I though but, still a large large sum.
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

I’m willing to take all the penis to do my part.  ;D
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Moundhouse imo as currently set up is by far in the biggest trouble. They weren’t booming before & now with this it is only getting worse. 4 houses is too many right there & a ton of overhead. Also to my knowledge Suzette doesn’t have alternate income streams.
I honestly don’t think there’d be many buyers if any for one of those houses besides the flagship
Last edited by SixT9er on Mon May 11, 2020 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

SixT9er link wrote: Moundhouse imo as currently set up is by far in the biggest trouble. They weren’t booming before & now with this it is only getting worse. 4 houses is too many right there & a ton of overhead. Also to my knowledge Suzette doesn’t have alternate income streams.
I honestly don’t think there’d be many buyers if any for one of those houses besides the flagship
I don’t know about that... next to a bigger population center?  Mona’s was purchased by Louis a while back when the original owner wanted out.  There are 4 brothels there in Elko and a few just outside.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I've seen quite a few brothels come and go over the years.  I think Sheri's and Chicken Ranch will be ok.  I think Mound House will probably continue to consolidate it's holdings and may end up becoming one or two houses.  Mustang will always be around...
Last edited by Chicagobob on Mon May 11, 2020 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's more about the journey than the destination!
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Phoenix link wrote: I don’t know about that... next to a bigger population center?  Mona’s was purchased by Louis a while back when the original owner wanted out.  There are 4 brothels there in Elko and a few just outside.
There’s about 1/3 of the Ladies in Elko than in Moundhouse. The two areas really aren’t comparable imo, others may disagree
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

Phoenix link wrote: I wish I knew how they were faring.  I think some are really hurting.  Do you think Chicken Ranch is big enough to weather the storm?  I would think Moundhouse could just close one of the smaller houses and keep 2 or 3 open?  Sell the licenses for a mint most likely.  Yes, I know how much one license sold for in a rural area and it was less than I though but, still a large large sum.
Brothel owners can't sell their license, if they decide to close/sell their property.  The license essentially goes back to the county/city.  The brothel owner can sell their property, but it's up to the new owner to apply and pay for a new brothel license, assuming that the county/city is willing to issue a new one.
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dr. Who »

The smaller rural brothels have less overhead, than the larger brothels, but it also depends on how much reserve assets they have to weather out the storm.  I also wonder if the city of Elko is giving their brothels some assistance, since they are a legal business in their town and if they go under, that would be a loss of revenue to their town.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

I always thought it made no sense to open the kitkat. Why add the overhead when you have three right there? Dennis always wanted to like a big shot so who knows how much he had leuft when he took his trip down south.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Dr. Who link wrote: Brothel owners can't sell their license, if they decide to close/sell their property.  The license essentially goes back to the county/city.  The brothel owner can sell their property, but it's up to the new owner to apply and pay for a new brothel license, assuming that the county/city is willing to issue a new one.
So, how did Inez buy Mona's?  The city just turns around and sells it back?  I know the purchase was large and assuming the amount wouldn't have been offered without a license guarantee.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

so the rumors are one or more Hof houses will close.  Can they consolidate with the number of ladies in the houses or will there just be a net loss of sex workers in Carson City?
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Phoenix link wrote: so the rumors are one or more Hof houses will close.  Can they consolidate with the number of ladies in the houses or will there just be a net loss of sex workers in Carson City?
That’s a rumor of what should happen & along with it possibly a reduction in the number of Ladies. There’s just not enough biz in that area imo to support that many Ladies.
It would be best financially imo to close Kit Kat & LRN & Consolidate into Sagebrush. Lose a few Ladies but then it would create more demand for those there.
I’ve heard too many horror stories of Ladies who left Moundhouse owing money. Some of those Ladies ended up at the Mustang & told me they made more in 2 days than 2 weeks in Moundhouse.
There’s Money to be made in Moundhouse, Several Ladies do very well but there’s a lot of Ladies who don’t make any or enough to justify staying
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

I think if the brothels open up soon. All of the brothels will survive the wave. But if they stay closed many will go under just like sime hotels and clothing stores have gone under. It’s called bankruptcy. I hope not. I can’t wait to get back to the brothels
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dr. Who »

Phoenix link wrote: So, how did Inez buy Mona's?  The city just turns around and sells it back?  I know the purchase was large and assuming the amount wouldn't have been offered without a license guarantee.
I'm not sure how the deal was done with Inez/Mona's with the city of Elko, but they are already know quantities in their town, so I'm sure it was easier for them, than if an outsider came in to buy a brothel. 

You also have to remember that brothel licenses are not your standard business license.  It's considered a privilege business license and is strictly controlled by the city/county where it's issued, so a brothel owner cannot just sell/transfer it to a new owner.  When Hof bought the LRV and ACH from Joe Richards, the brothel licenses didn't come with the purchase of the properties. Hof also had to apply for new brothel licenses from Nye Co.  The same when Hof sold the ACH to the current owner.  So if Suzette decides to sell one of the brothels in Moundhouse the license isn't automatically included with the purchase, whoever buys the place would have to apply for a new brothel license, go through all the red tape to get approved, and pay the county the licensing fees.

Needless to say, even if the brothels are legal, they aren't treated like other legal businesses which is a big shame.  They can't even advertise like normal businesses too.
Last edited by Dr. Who on Tue May 12, 2020 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by rachelvarga »

Dr. Who link wrote: I'm not sure how the deal was done with Inez/Mona's with the city of Elko, but they are already know quantities in their town, so I'm sure it was easier for them, than if an outsider came in to buy a brothel. 

You also have to remember that brothel licenses are not your standard business license.  It's considered a privilege business license and is strictly controlled by the city/county where it's issued, so a brothel owner cannot just sell/transfer it to a new owner.  When Hof bought the LRV and ACH from Joe Richards, the brothel licenses didn't come with the purchase of the properties. Hof also had to apply for new brothel licenses from Nye Co.  The same when Hof sold the ACH to the current owner.  So if Suzette decides to sell one of the brothels in Moundhouse the license isn't automatically included with the purchase, whoever buys the place would have to apply for a new brothel license, go through all the red tape to get approved, and pay the county the licensing fees.

Needless to say, even if the brothels are legal, they aren't treated like other legal businesses which is a big shame.  They can't even advertise like normal businesses too.
Too bad she doesn't sell them.