Trying new things

Everything about the brothel life is here.
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Trying new things

Post by RoxyGold »

What have you been trying during this stay-home? Expanding your culinary skills? Becoming a whiz at online shopping? Taking an online free class in a new hobby? Tell me what you're up to, because I'm nosey!
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

Chicagobob link wrote: Yeah, I've replaced damn near everything under the hood, plus tires, shocks, brakes, steering, and interior.    In the end, I probably could have bought a new one for all the money I've spent.  I does keep me busy during this lockdown.  : :)
You could still buy a new one if you wanted to! :)
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

RoxyGold link wrote: You could still buy a new one if you wanted to! :)
You know me... I'm too damn cheap.  I still have my old van as a daily driver...  it's a 1992, but I still drive it to California.  8) 
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Nblaw95
Noob
Noob

Post by Nblaw95 »

Well, I've started working out with my roommate now that I'm not sure diet alone can get me significant weight loss anymore, but other than that I'm actually still working so not a whole lot of time to do new stuff.
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

Chicago Bob did you put a lighter in the car. I’m always hearing about you not have a car lighter. Glad to here you using your time constructively.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Vanityaffair link wrote: Chicago Bob did you put a lighter in the car. I’m always hearing about you not have a car lighter. Glad to here you using your time constructively.
XO Vanity
I'm working on it!  Actually, Jake shouldn't be smoking anyway.  :o
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Nblaw95 link wrote: Well, I've started working out with my roommate now that I'm not sure diet alone can get me significant weight loss anymore, but other than that I'm actually still working so not a whole lot of time to do new stuff.
Good job nblaw.. keep up the good work.  Diet and exercise can make a world of difference.  Proud of you.
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

Yes. Nblaw. You will see the difference soon.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
Nblaw95
Noob
Noob

Post by Nblaw95 »

Thanks guys! I started by simply eating less. Didnt even really change *what* I ate, just how much. Doing that since late last year, I've lost ~45 pounds but the rate has really slowed down now so I decided it was time to start working out as well. My roommate was in the army, so I basically just asked him what I needed to do. Obviously hes a bit better at it than me lol.
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

Nblaw95 link wrote: Thanks guys! I started by simply eating less. Didnt even really change *what* I ate, just how much. Doing that since late last year, I've lost ~45 pounds but the rate has really slowed down now so I decided it was time to start working out as well. My roommate was in the army, so I basically just asked him what I needed to do. Obviously hes a bit better at it than me lol.
Keep up the good work! When you come see the ladies, you will be grateful that you have your stamina! :)
Nblaw95
Noob
Noob

Post by Nblaw95 »

RoxyGold link wrote: Keep up the good work! When you come see the ladies, you will be grateful that you have your stamina! :)
Lol I'd be lying if I said that wasnt a little part of the reason I set out to lose weight in the first place. (Though I actually started before even learning about LPIN).
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

Nblaw95 link wrote: Lol I'd be lying if I said that wasnt a little part of the reason I set out to lose weight in the first place. (Though I actually started before even learning about LPIN).
That’s just keeping it real :) blah blah blah health... I want to look good so I can have hot sex with hot people ;)
Lee
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Lee »

Hi RoxyG!  To answer your original question: Mike's Hard Lemonade

To respond to your post just above; I'm hot, I'm hot! ( 98.6 only of course  8) ) so have hot sex with me! (again!) You are COY for a good reason and I look forward to enjoying all those good reasons again in the future!!! Wishing you health and happiness Sweet Lady!  ;D