Close Or Open?

Everything about the brothel life is here.
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Close Or Open?

Post by MrTShirt »

Am I alone is sensing that it is the guys who are retired with retirement funds, or guys that are working, or guys that have unemployment insurance that want to keep everything closed?

Am I alone in sensing the girls and staff that have no job and no funds and plenty of expenses anxious to open up things?
G
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by G »

Maybe for the majority.  Personally I have been busy as hell with my work and as soon as I saw the numbers come in showing that the virus is nothing near as predicted I was pushing for reopening. In a safe and logical sense of course.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

This virus will go on for a while. Some people are up in arms and want to open but they don't want to take precautions. Of course you will never get everyone to use commons sense. Just cover your face and keep your distance and this will drop. I don't know when the Mustang will open. They are pretty serious about what could happen. I don't think anyone has an answer to how things will work in a close work environment like ours. It's unknown territory.
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

Rachel Varga link wrote: This virus will go on for a while. Some people are up in arms and want to open but they don't want to take precautions. Of course you will never get everyone to use commons sense. Just cover your face and keep your distance and this will drop. I don't know when the Mustang will open. They are pretty serious about what could happen. I don't think anyone has an answer to how things will work in a close work environment like ours. It's unknown territory.
Based on the lineup post by Madam Jennifer the Mustang opens in two weeks  :o  I think the virus will come back with a vengeance this fall / winter.  I think they just tried to delay things to bulk up on supplies / preparedness.  Herd immunity is coming.
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
Drew_Ryan
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Drew_Ryan »

I am ready to meet new friends and see the old ones. I am ready to have some unique parties and create everlasting experiences. I can’t wait to get to use the dungeon and attempt to not fall out of the sex swing. Also, I enjoy having someone cook for me.
MrTShirt link wrote: Am I alone is sensing that it is the guys who are retired with retirement funds, or guys that are working, or guys that have unemployment insurance that want to keep everything closed?

Am I alone in sensing the girls and staff that have no job and no funds and plenty of expenses anxious to open up things?
XOXO,
Drew Ryan

www.funwithdrewryan.com
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

I can’t wait to get back to the brothels. Being stir crazy is driving me nuts. I know it won’t be the same at first. Adjustments need to be made. People will still be on guard. It will be hard to have a happy smile when your examining people at the door or doing your own judgement call. Guys will do the same. It’s an awkward feeling. We do it now when we go to store or are walking down the street. We are more aware if people and our surroundings. I know I would be comfortable with mongers in the board but others it’s going to be hard at first.
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

Vanityaffair link wrote: I can’t wait to get back to the brothels. Being stir crazy is driving me nuts. I know it won’t be the same at first. Adjustments need to be made. People will still be on guard. It will be hard to have a happy smile when your examining people at the door or doing your own judgement call. Guys will do the same. It’s an awkward feeling. We do it now when we go to store or are walking down the street. We are more aware if people and our surroundings. I know I would be comfortable with mongers in the board but others it’s going to be hard at first.
XO Vanity
It's going to be strange not hugging all the ladies.  It's been a long time!  In a way though, its going to be interesting to see how things play out.  When life gives you lemons, make lemonade! 
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Vanityaffair
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by Vanityaffair »

From my readings the virus has come back to China already. Wave 2. But it’s a copy cat of the first round. So it’s not that strong. More like the flu now. I hope this stays that way till we get a vaccine, how many of you will take the vaccine is the question?? Kinda of scary?? I’m glad to see most people are are doing something constructive. What was normal will not be normal fir a while. Let’s all continue to hang in there
XO Vanity
Miss Vanity. Courtesan of the year 2019. Can’t wait till they open up again
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

Vanityaffair link wrote: From my readings the virus has come back to China already. Wave 2. But it’s a copy cat of the first round. So it’s not that strong. More like the flu now. I hope this stays that way till we get a vaccine, how many of you will take the vaccine is the question?? Kinda of scary?? I’m glad to see most people are are doing something constructive. What was normal will not be normal fir a while. Let’s all continue to hang in there
XO Vanity
I would happily be in a paid vaccine experiment, lol! I might get lucky and the side effects mean I get bigger boobs!  ;D
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

RoxyGold link wrote: I would happily be in a paid vaccine experiment, lol! I might get lucky and the side effects mean I get bigger boobs!  ;D
If your boobs got bigger, would Bailey still join us?  ;)
RoxyGold
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by RoxyGold »

Chicagobob link wrote: If your boobs got bigger, would Bailey still join us?  ;)
Um, yeah! :)
Available at Inez in Elko, NV
AlexaWu
Verified Supergirl
Verified Supergirl

Post by AlexaWu »

Phoenix link wrote: Based on the lineup post by Madam Jennifer the Mustang opens in two weeks  :o  I think the virus will come back with a vengeance this fall / winter.  I think they just tried to delay things to bulk up on supplies / preparedness.  Herd immunity is coming.
Have heard numbers will go up again in Fall since the virus continually mutates and the weather begins to cool, perfect environment and harder for people to fight it off. Nervous for what is to come.. People need to exercise (extra fries? play on words..) caution and wear the proper protection and wash our hands thoroughly and social distance. Don't be one of those who are next to strangers no wearing masks..  :blank:
xoxo,
Alexa Wu
Florida Couple
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Florida Couple »

AlexaWu link wrote: Have heard numbers will go up again in Fall since the virus continually mutates and the weather begins to cool, perfect environment and harder for people to fight it off. Nervous for what is to come.. People need to exercise (extra fries? play on words..) caution and wear the proper protection and wash our hands thoroughly and social distance. Don't be one of those who are next to strangers no wearing masks..  :blank:
Very true.. I'm worried too... hoping for a vaccine, fingers crossed.
Married Couple from Florida looking for fun.
sgtaliin9150
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by sgtaliin9150 »

Phoenix link wrote: Very true.. I'm worried too... hoping for a vaccine, fingers crossed.
I don't think there will ever be a true vaccine. Best I think will happen is a genetically engineered version that's exposes you just enough for your body to start making antibodies. Like any flue vaccine.
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

I see that Dovetail posted a June lineup.  I've heard too that Elko may be the earliest to reopen.  Keep your fingers crossed! 
UtahJim
Noob
Noob

Post by UtahJim »

Chicagobob link wrote: I see that Dovetail posted a June lineup.  I've heard too that Elko may be the earliest to reopen.  Keep your fingers crossed!
Finally, some encouraging news! I also popped into the Dovetail web site and YES! I'm excited!
wrb55roscojr
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by wrb55roscojr »

Well , I had plans to be out at . The construction expo ,in Mid March. But that blew up in my face. Even with my own plane , I'm not traveling. As much as I could..I'm thinking .Late July ,or Aug. before I come out of Missouri...
billwh
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by billwh »

I'm retired with an income from social security and an IRA. The IRA has taken quite a beating but it could be worse.

I'd like to see everyone who wants to work to be able to; we all depend on the health of the economy. But there's a fine line between the health and safety of society as a whole and the financial well-being of the individual. I don't know where to draw the line and judging by the protests across the US, I don't think we can quite agree where that line should be drawn.
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

Hope I remember how to do my job after this long
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Rachel Varga link wrote: Hope I remember how to do my job after this long

I bet it will come to ya.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Underground Farmer
Noob
Noob

Post by Underground Farmer »

Kind of like riding a bike or driving a standard transmission truck. (Muscle memory) :)