Your Brothel Year in review

Everything about the brothel life is here.
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Your Brothel Year in review

Post by SixT9er »

As you look back on 2017 what were the highlights? How many parties? Any new experiences?

I think I had over 16 parties with several lovely Ladies

Highly recommend Keira Keeper at Bunny Ranch, beautiful smart Lady and a sweetheart who worked within my budget to provide a great party

Then of course Rachel Varga who has shown me what other guys have talked about with an ATF but I hadn’t come close to experiencing until I partied with her. She is one special Lady

Had a good time at the awards banquet and picnic.

Went on my first outdate

Had several other firsts this year as well but I’ll keep those private.

My best year yet by far. It will be tough to match but I’m hoping to!
Last edited by SixT9er on Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Cobia
5000 Posts!
5000 Posts!

Post by Cobia »

Only got to make 2 trips this year but they were both great.  Thanks to some "special friends".  Had a total of 32 parties and several out dates along with some "other" good stuff.  A big thank you to everyone that helped  make these trips so great.......you know who you are.
If you don't like the way I'm livin then leave this long haired country boy alone.
Dirk Diggler
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Dirk Diggler »

It was a great brothel year for me and I ended up having more trips and parties than I ever expected and was able to visit 3 different houses for the first time as well.

I feel especially fortunate as I didn't have a single bad party, met some wonderful ladies for the first time, and had some new adventures/experiences along the way.

I'm looking forward to the new year and hopefully springtime will come with some excitement!

Dirk
rachelvarga
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!
Twitter: http://x.com/rachelbombx

Post by rachelvarga »

I can't wait until I have time to respond to this.
FumbleNutts
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by FumbleNutts »

Highlights? The main one for me this year was giving of myself when I was down. Whether it was to help: a lady going through a rough time with an ailment, a lady losing a spouse, a lady that wants to publish a book, or a lady receive something from me to give them some enjoyment. Found an entrepreneur in Carson called "Life Made Easy" that delivered a gift I wanted to send my ATF to a brothel. Doing this lifted my spirits up when they were challenged this year.  :-*

Another was meeting and partying with Vanity Affair! Terrific lady in and out of the bedroom. The words of encouragement to me during my lowlights meant a lot.

Being able to at least make two trips out west, and have a party with Roxy Gold, Jade Capri, and Roxy of Dovetail even though I had some health issues.

How many parties? Only 9 this year, but the majority were great!

I'm trying to keep negativity to a minimum, but one brothel I visited will be my last this year as a new experience.....
It’s 2,000 miles to Nevada, we’ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!        Hit me up on Twitter @FumbleNutts
Chicagobob
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by Chicagobob »

3 trips, 19 parties, and learned that I like Dom play.  Highlights include being reunited with my girl Lydia!  ;D
It's more about the journey than the destination!
Dr. Who
250 Posts!
250 Posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DW_TheTimeLord

Post by Dr. Who »

I was able to make 3 trips to Nevada in 2017.  Two trips to the Elko area and my annual trip to Las Vegas.

A total of 8 parties ranging from 1-2 hrs each with 4 different ladies at Mona's, Inez, and Sue's.  Lily@Inez was the biggest surprise of my trip, since she has such a fun and bubbly personality that I knew within a couple of minutes of chatting with her that I wanted to party with her.  ;D

My Vegas trip was mainly to meet up with some "square" friends who are not into visiting the brothels.  Although, I had planned on driving out to Pahrump for at least one day during the week.  Unfortunately, I ran short on time and never made it out to the southern houses.  :o

My biggest regret was that I didn't have enough vacation time to visit the Dovetail, Desert Club, as well as the Mustang and the Moundhouse brothels this year.  :(
Mikey
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by Mikey »

Well, since I retired almost 3 years ago, I have had less time available for trips to NV, so I only partied once this year, with Jade Capri, during CWMC XXI. I was and am still on the Awards Committee, hosted the banquet, attended the picnic, breakfasts, and other functions.
Mimsy Were the Borogoves
wayne208
250 Posts!
250 Posts!

Post by wayne208 »

I Only Had about 6 Parties this year .. Highlight Sitting on The Sofa or Love Seat at the Dovetail With Roxy and Megan .. And Visiting with My Friend Monica . The best Housemom ever  ;D .. That is a Memory I will Cherish forever  . Also Met a Sweet Pinay at Mona's .. Thanks to Her for a Great Time  :P
SixT9er
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by SixT9er »

Rachel Varga link wrote: I can't wait until I have time to respond to this.

With a teaser comment like that we can’t wait to read it!
A Lady can ask any price and the client can always walk. If you accept her offer it's on you so don't bitch about it!
Midwest Couple
50 Posts!
50 Posts!

Post by Midwest Couple »

2017 was our inaugural year for Brothels! 

We were able to meet 7 FANTASTIC ladies, spread out between 5 houses, resulting in 2 wonderful parties! 

We learned so much from both the wonderful Monger community who was so helpful in sharing what they've learned from their experience as well as from the amazing ladies who are so willing to help answer our newbie questions and set expectations. 

We hope that 2018 brings you all fantastic health and wonderful adventures throughout the year! 
We are here considering the screen name "Iron-Couple".
MrTShirt
1000 Posts!
1000 Posts!

Post by MrTShirt »

Obtained an electric wheelchair and lift for my car (so I could chase all the girls around the house kitchen table).

Attended the LPIN Awards Banquet and picnic and breakfasts in July.

Met a bunch of beautiful ladies and ugly guys.

Visited all the houses but three to do a wheelchair access check and report.

Made Q mad at me to the point of banning me from his forum.  He was mad that I posted information about LPIN Awards 2018.

He said he only wants his "Q Awards" mentioned.